A Right to Rule Ch. 01

Story Info
Evelyn's mother finds her a male slave for her birthday.
1.2k words
3.99
37.8k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evie had only been awake for five minutes, and already knew that today would be hellish.

Through her still-blurry vision, she saw one of her mother's favorite servants, Abrams, standing before her with a tray of breakfast.

"Lady Evelyn, your mother requests your presence as quickly as possible. I have instructions here to oversee your morning routine in order to get you to her post-haste," Abrams said in a deep voice, casting his eyes to his floor as he talked to her.

Evie grumbled and rolled out of bed and put on her silk robe. Despite her love for her mother, being the daughter of one of the most powerful women in the Lythe Kingdom had its downsides. The expectations on her were enormous now that she had come of age. The fact her mother had ordered Abrams personally to oversee her getting ready meant she was up to something.

Like all of the household staff, Abrams was an attractive specimen. Dressed in the standard uniform of all of the servants, he was in a pair of leather underwear that nicely outlined his sizeable bulge and muscular glutes. His chest was hairless, and on each of his nipples was a gold ring, denoting his status as head servant of the household. Evie knew that her mother also liked to keep her servants plugged, and assumed that Abrams, being high in servant status, had at least a 5-inch plug up his rear today.

"My lady, I have been instructed to make sure you bathe and dress in your semi-formal regalia today," said Abrams, leading Evie into her bathroom where a nude page boy was drawing her a bath. He was bent over the tub pouring in lavender scented oils. Evie noticed some fresh bruises on his rear.

"Seems like someone got in trouble," Evie said jokingly to the young page. He blushed, and looked nervously at Abrams.

"Paul here is one of our newer acquisitions. A bruised bottom is necessary on the way to being a proper servant in your noble household, my lady" said Abrams with a smile. "You are dismissed, Paul" he said, as Paul bowed and left the room.

"I got it from here, Abrams," Evie said, dismissing the higher ranked servant as well.

"Yes, my lady," said Abrams, leaving Evie to her bath.

Evie dropped her robe and removed her nightgown. She glanced at herself in the mirror. Her skin was very pale, especially at this time of year when Lythe was experiencing its dark winters. Her hair was dark blonde and curly, and hung down past her shoulders. Her body was soft and curvy, and while she was not beautiful in a starlet kind of way, she got her fair share of second glances by the servants who thought she wasn't looking.

She stepped into the bath, laying down in the bubbly, aromatic water, letting out a sigh. She knew exactly what her mother was up to.

Just two months ago, Evie had turned 18, the time that women in Lythe came of age. A woman's transition from girlhood to womanhood was one of the biggest reasons for celebration in the kingdom. Evie's family owned one of the largest publishing companies in the kingdom (and in the world), making her family as powerful as blood nobles. At 18, Evie could legally enter the business and begin to amass her own fortune, to create her own household, and to start a family. Evie's mother, June, was eager for her to get all three of these things started.

Evie was enjoying working in her mother's office, but was less enthusiastic at the thought that she would have to begin the long and arduous process that was establishing and running a household in Lythe. She had grown up being waited hand and foot on by a slew of handsome, submissive men, never having to worry about a thing. She knew it was expected of her to provide the same to her daughters, in addition to carrying on the family business to continued financial success.

Evie stepped out of the bath, and wrapped herself in a towel. She walked into her room, and saw that Abrams had laid out her outfit for the day. She first put on her underwear and bra set, and slipped on a red velour skirt that flattered her curves. She then put on a red jewel-encrusted top that felt like armor to the one wearing it. She attached a cape with gold fasteners, and slipped on a pair of heels.

She exited her room to find Abrams waiting to escort her to her mother's office. Evie took a deep breath and headed to the room, Abrams following a few paces behind her. When Evie reached her mother's office's door, she knocked shortly, and heard June say come in.

Evie entered her mother's office. The walls were lined with precious first editions from hundreds of years ago in dark mahogany bookcases. The woman herself was sitting at her desk, smiling up at her daughter with a hint of deviousness in her eyes.

"Hello darling--thank you Abrams, dear--have a seat," June said, dismissing Abrams.

"Well, Evelyn, I have completed what is perhaps the proudest endeavor of my life."

Evie's heart dropped--she knew what was coming.

"I have found the perfect First Boy for you. It took some time; I've been on this since you turned 20, but truly the effort was worth it. He's perfect for you," June continued.

A First Boy was something every Lythian girl was brought up learning about. In a kingdom where women, especially upper class ones, will live their lives with many servants and lovers, your first is always significant. Often, these are the men that are chosen as reproductive mates, and a more permanent bond is found between him and his lady.

After her 18st birthday, a woman could move out of her mother's house and start her own household, and having a First Boy was imperative to a successful start. However, since there is very little mixing between genders growing up, it was the girl's mother's responsibility to find a suitable partner.

"Mom, listen..." Evie began. She never loved the thought of having a random man she didn't know suddenly thrust into her life. She grew up with a distrust of men, and the knowledge that she would have to grow up and train one never appealed to her.

"I won't hear any of your silly complaints about this, darling," June said. "You will be a wonderful mistress to this boy, and I know you will thrive in this role as soon as you get used to it."

"Abrams, bring in the boy" June said into an intercom on her desk. Evie heard the door click open and saw Abrams leading someone into the room on a standard issue boy leash.

Evie briefly made eye contact with the leashed boy, who quickly looked away and turned bright red upon seeing her. He was entirely naked except for his collar and leash, and had a slim, muscular body. He had dark black wavy hair that went down to his shoulders, and some slight scruff to his face. Evie quickly glanced at his penis, and was pleased to see a sizeable member, but nothing so large it was intimidating.

"Evelyn, meet Jack."