All Comments on 'A Rimming for Rachel'

by JackTheRimmer

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
rsqman68rsqman68over 12 years ago
Rimming

What a hot fucking story!! I'd love to meet and eat that girl's ass.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
well done

I love eating ass almost as much as the hero of your story. my wife let's me do it from time to time and she really seems to enjoy it. you captured the essence of rimming in your story, which is that it engages all of the sensed...the sight of a nice round ass, the musky smell and tangy taste, and the wonderful moans from above as your lips and tongue are smacking against that tight brown hole. but nothing beats the heat and pressure you feel on your tongue as it wiggles up and inside that dank dark chute.

well done indeed!

ballznall60ballznall60over 12 years ago
Rimming is just so hot!

Had a girl friend many years ago who was into it with me and I with her. We spent hours exploring each other's ass with our tongues simply because it was so unusual and sensual. I still get hard just thinking about the act. Hope you'll write more about Rachel and Jack's ass sucking.

MuskyMagicMuskyMagicover 12 years ago
Lovely!

This story certainly got my juices flowing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I didn't even get to page 2... need to keep that for later!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So that's what "Rimming" is all about

I have never done this but after reading your story, I would love to try it too. I thought for a brief moment, she was going to gtive him a blowjob while he was rimming her in what sounded like a "69" position!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i do this all the time my present girlfriend farts when she gets anally stimulated which i only found out while she was sitting on my face and now we do it all the time and for my birthday she sat on my face all day sometimes with clothes on sometimes without when she had no clothes on i would lick her out but most of the time i would tounge fuck her arsehole what a birthday present and the real best bit of the day was when she asked if i was ok i said yes but i had a dry mouth she pissed in my mouth and then asked if i was hungry ... i think you can guess what happened next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Your stories are fantastic. You're the only good author i found that is only concentrated on ass licking. This is great keep it up,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
BEST STORY EVER

truly the greatest story ever. if its true, Jack you are the luckiest guy in the world. I so wish I could rim a girl as hot as Rachel...and she'd want me to that bad. Rimming has been my ultimate fantasy. I never thought I could find a story like this that is this good. I've been searching for this story across the internet for a while and I could never find it. This story is perfect, everything I imagined. Thank you!

soclosesocloseover 11 years ago
Yes Please!

I would love to have someone do that for me. I don't think I would have when I was your Rachel's age but now....Yes Please! Great story.

blkgacockblkgacockover 11 years ago
Love Rimming a hot sexy woman!

Nothing is more erotic than having a sexy ass on my mouth.....my tongue teasing it, circling it and finally pushing inside.....savoring her special taste. The sight of her ass pushing back against my face......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ah, so beautiful!

Rachel is my dream girl too.

:-D

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeastSpreadHerCheeksAndFeastover 11 years ago
Perfect.

Now that's how to tell a fantastic rimming story. I can only picture her asshole having more taste and funky scent. What a lucky Guy. 5 stars my friend. Keep up the excellent writing.

herb9930herb9930almost 11 years ago
I want to.

Oh how I would love to do that for Rachel or some other nice looking woman. Hell, maybe even a good looking guy.

thomb69thomb69about 10 years ago
I had a similar experience

A few years ago, I hooked up with a sweet girl I met through Craig's list. I'd put up a straight forward ad that said all I wanted to do was eat asshole.... nothing else. The one serious response came from this pretty gal with thick thighs, little titties and the roundest, juiciest looking butt. She had her own apartment and a massage table that was perfect for laying her out so I could rub her all over and massage increasingly closer to her luscious rump. I took my time, getting her relaxed before gently sliding her pants and a thong off her wide hips. Then I would kneed her butt cheeks and blow my hot breath on her rosebud and sniff and inhale her sweet, intoxicating anal perfume. After getting her lose and squirming, I started gently, kissing, licking and ultimately penetrating her sphincter with my tongue. I ended up eating her for well over an hour, almost two, in which she spasmed countless times while my lips were attached to her anus. That first time she offered to give me a hand job or even blow me in gratitude. Instead, I insisted it be all about her for the first time. It was enough for me to feast on such a wonderful woman's ass, but later sessions, when she asked me to fuck her ass, I did the gentlemanly thing and obliged. I would still eat her out both before and after, learning the joys of anal cream pie.

powderedtoastpowderedtoastover 6 years ago
Excellent

French-kissing an asshole is one of the best things in the world :D

akeyesxakeyesxover 6 years ago
Please let me meet this lady, please

You have described my dreams; my wettest dreams. She is the girl of my dreams.

I just wonder if she's going to treat him back.

Thanks for writing. I'll be reading more.

roveroneroveroneabout 5 years ago
Lucky Jack, luckier Rachel-!

Fun story...like to take a shower together first...then know we're both squeaky clean..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Almost perfect

Loved it but there was never a hint if Rachel even thinking about his needs. He didn’t have any but she came off as take take take with no give in her character. Not asking for the events to change but would like to see her have a need to show some gratitude (beyond I’m hot so that’s what you get).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

But what about him? Doesn't his cock get handled, played with and rubbed all over her ass? Doesn't she play with it, jerking it slowly while asking him what he'd like to do with it? Where would he like to put it?

Nothing about any breast play at all. Too bad.

Nothing about her asking him how long it's been that he wanted to eat a girl's ass. Nothing about her asking him if he jerked off to analingus porn? And what scenes/actions were the most exciting and made him cum?

No hint of future ass fucking. Would he like that? When would he like to try it?

Gave it four stars. Had greater potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What with all the asslicking that he liked he did not cum himself She should have helped him with it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise. Even if not believable.

And sex is much to abrupt. Much too fast.

Needed to slow down. Take time, not zoom ahead.

For example, when he first starts to lick her ass, better to start slowly. Tentatively. Perhaps slowly fingering her pussy while he licks.

Better if she likes what he's doing. And lets him know. And asks him to do more. Faster. Deeper.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackTheRimmer@JackTheRimmer
I'm a friendly guy, so if you want to chat, feel free to contact me directly at jackrimmer69@yahoo.com on Snapchat (username: jdeck609) or on Kik (username: jrimr) - I always read the messages and like to hear from people. And if you ask nicely, I have videos I might share... ...