All Comments on 'A Roll of the Dice'

by Silenus636

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
69plusone69plusoneover 9 years ago
Marvelous!

I really enjoyed that! So nice to read a sex story without any power games being played...just pure sexual fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it.

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 9 years ago
Why are you worrying about the story?

It's nicely written and a real story of people having fun in mutual consent and respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Only one problem that I want to mention.

You kept changing the verb tense throughout the story. Since you say that this is a true story, it would be best to use past tense verbs throughout the story. The use of present tense verbs and past tense verbs in the same story (and, in some cases, the same paragraph or sentence) does get confusing to the reader. Otherwise, I liked this story.

TXhardsucker69TXhardsucker69over 9 years ago
excellent!

Loved the story, easy to read, easy to identify with the characters and the fun they were having. Like your style of writing

sober71sober71about 8 years ago
Brilliant

Good story, no power games just loving sharing sex.

olblueyesolblueyes12 months ago

loved it really,,tried to get the wife to explore but she wouldnt have it,,,monogamy is really boring and jealousy is a bitch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilenus636@Silenus636
26 Followers
Some men are born great, others strive for greatness; still others have greatness thrust upon them. Silenus636 is none of these men. In fact, he is so unimpressive, he leaves no footprints on newly fallen snow. He was trained in fiction writing on the job with the many sales r...