A Roll of the Dice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Beth, he's willing to do anything you ask of him." Sue said. Beth was panting normally (is that possible?) while Chuck was still lapping at the gates of heaven, but allowing her to catch her breath.

"Oh. Oh. Oh my. Yes. OK. Yes. That's good to know. Don't worry about me. I'm-I'm fine!" Beth said between pants. She reached over Sue, found my hand and kissed it. "I love you!"

"I love you, too!" I said. "And I love you, Sue!" Which only encouraged our guest to respond to me with a passionate kiss.

Sue's hand, which had been rubbing my chest and playing with my chest hair, slides down further, grasping my dick, which had somehow, magically, managed to get hard again.

"Oh! I think I found my toy again!" And with one hand on my dick and the other hand on my back, pulls me on top of her, aiming my erection at a very juicy pussy, placing the head right at the entrance. My hand replaces hers, and I start to push. As she lifts her legs up to get a better angle for me to enter her, I get my hands behind her knees and push them back, almost to her ears. She sucks her breath in as I do that, and with a little grunt from her, I slide slowly in. Warm. No, hot! Steaming! Wet, oh so wet! And tight! Good Lord, yes! Past the Pearly Gates and sinking in a quicksand of sensations never dreamed of! Does bliss always make your eyes roll back in your head a bit?

So I wrapped my arms around her legs, lifting them over my shoulders, and slowly stroked in and out with the rhythm of the waves pounding the shore. Since we had both shaved our groins for appearance' sake, feeling each other's skin when my dick ground against her when I sank it home sent us both into ecstasy. Since my dick's only a little over six inches, I pistoned slowly in and out to maximize both of us feeling every millimeter of newly discovered territory with each other.

As I let go of her legs, she repositions them and wraps them around my back, forcing me deeper into her with her heels and bucking her pelvis up to meet my mine to match my rhythm.

Which, all of a sudden, seemed to have a backbeat to it. Now an air mattress is kinda like a waterbed. And we were both pulled out of reverie by Chuck and Sue doing a nice imitation of our movements. Until Beth decided to lock her left foot against the inside of Sue's right foot. Then Sue grabbed Beth's hand and interlocked fingers, looking into each other's eyes as both Chuck and I continued sharing the joy of each other's spouse. The energy, needless to say, amped up even more. With the connection between the girls, you could feel it course through all our bodies. The pulse of shared flesh throbbed through us all in rhythmic ecstasy. As the connection broke when the girls pulled their knees back in unison to allow for deeper thrusts, each couple drifted into themselves and the new sensations of experiencing sex with someone new, someone different.

Beth and Chuck paused to switch to doggie style. From the dim light of the moon we could even see Chuck's dick before he slammed it back home, holding Beth by her hips.

The tent was silent except for grunts, heavy panting, and the steady slap, slap, slap! from the pounding of Chuck's shaved pubic mound and balls banging into the bottom of Beth's ass, and as my hairless balls slapped against Sue's hairless lips and mons. The tent was laden with the smell of sex and sweat. The sounds and smells were an aphrodisiac that only increased our lust.

"Oh, YESSS! Give it to me!" "Uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh!" "Ohhhhhhh, yeah!" and "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeee!" was heard. It was unsure who was saying what at that point.

Beth has an unmistakable moan when she orgasms. And it goes on and on. And on. Which got the rest of us going. Sue and I picked up our pace to the point we were jackhammering each other.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, yessss!" Sue cries out, bucking against me.

"Uh, uh, uh, here it comes!" as I thrust hard against her pelvis, spewing enough hot seed that I know she had to have felt it pulsing into her. As I collapse and roll off her, we kiss again. Then Sue gets up and stands behind Chuck. Chuck is still slowly going in and out of Beth's wet pussy, driving himself against her ass as she's bent over and driving Beth wild with desire as he slowly lays the pipe to her.

As Chuck's fucking my wife, Sue cups her hand on his ass, rubbing it ever so lightly and says "Come on, Babe, give it up for her! You know she wants to feel your hot cum in her! Now come on, give it up! Do her! Do her! Do her!"

Which gets Chuck back into a faster rhythm, driving himself against Beth's fine round ass. Slap, slap, slap, slap! And soon bucks into her with mutual "Ahhhh's" and "Uhhhhh's" to know that they both got off at the same time.

There's soft moonlight in the tent, and with our eyes adjusted to the dark, we can softly see each other and the gratified expressions on faces. Sue pats and rubs her husband's ass and comes back over to me to lie down with. I can see our juices on her thighs as she kneels before lying down and putting her arms around me.

Chuck's penis, shrunken now, has fallen out of Beth's cunt. Beth lies down, with Chuck following.

With two couples hugging tightly, it's a tight fit on the air mattress, but it works.

I guess I wasn't the only one to close my eyes and nod off. It must've been somewhat later, for when I next open them the moonlight was absent. Chuck was getting off the air mattress and pulling Sue up to him.

"Folks, I can't thank you enough for an unforgettable evening, but I think it'd be easier for all if Sue and I slept in our own tent."

I find Sue's glasses as she groggily gets her tennis shoes back on and finds her flashlight. We all kiss and say goodnight, as new friends closer than new friends could ever be.

I zip the tent flap back up and crawl back over to Beth. As we're cuddling in each other's arms, she says "You know, we're gonna haveta get us some dice when we get home."

12