All Comments on 'A Rose By Another Name'

by Katinkia

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just missed being great needed more self loathing

This needed just a but more intensity of thought and meat to her bones of an identity; how had she managed to get clothes make up and shampoo? Did she have to watch his destruction of those items in the run up to being 'dumped' in the cellar. Why was there no 'self recrimination' in her thoughts; an emotional 'if only' is a valid part of hindsight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing.

I loved it, it shows not just the pampered and pretty side of being a slave, and also that of the fact that even though the slave didn't seem to like it, she was still willing to do it. It showed that there definitely are things that which a slave may not like to do; but does anyways as her master wishes it. It showed the bad side of being a slave, and yet you understood that the master loved her even in that filthy state.

KiryusAnaKiryusAnaover 4 years ago

i loved this, though i agree that there should have been a bit more thought, and guilt, but it was still good. i would absolutely love a prequel and sequel if you were at all willing. :)

Best wishes,

~ slave ana

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous