A Rough Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn! She could drown a man with the amount of cunt juice she puts out, couldn't she?" The guy between Katie's wide-spread legs said to his friend who had just licked and fingered Katie to orgasm.

"Yeah, but what a way to go. I hope she fucks like she licks." The first guy said in response to his friend's question. "Stick your finger up her ass while you're sucking her cunt, and see what that does for her."

Dick Two lowered his face to Katie's smoldering, dripping twat and took over where his friend had left off. Dick One, who, thanks to the miracle of modern chemistry, was getting hard again, moved up to the redhead's pretty face and stuck his cock into her mouth. She made no effort to close her lips or suck on it, as she had passed out, or fallen asleep again, so he grasped her by the sides of her head and began thrusting into her mouth, trying to get friction on her tongue, but not having much luck. Dick Two licked the drunken woman's pussy from bottom to top several times before Katie responded with a long, low moan and her lips closed on the cock pumping in and out of her mouth.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She groaned and ground her hips into Dick Two's face.

"She's trying to drown me." He chuckled from between her thighs, as her pussy juice again flooded out of her vagina and ran down between her ass cheeks and dribbled onto the floor of the SUV.

"We're going to have to clean this thing tomorrow, or it's going to reek of cunt before noon." Dick Two said as he looked down where it formed a wet spot on the carpet.

"I will make a note of that, boss." The driver said through the intercom. "She's due for an oil change and lube job anyway, so I'll take her to the shop tomorrow afternoon, if that's okay."

Dick One laughed at the "Lube" reference: "After you get up tomorrow will be fine. But, we're getting good and lubed back here right now." He said, never letting up on mouth fucking Katie, who's moaning and whimpering never let up as Dick Two slurped on her pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa." She loudly groaned as Dick Two stuck two fingers into her twat, coating them with as much of her secretions as he could.

"UUUUMMMMMMMMMMM, more, more, more." She slurred through a mouth full of cock, as Dick Two thrust his fingers into her pussy harder and faster, while matching each thrust with his tongue on her clit as her hips bucked in time and her tongue tried to do the same on the underside of the cock in her mouth.

"Oh Fuuuuccckkk!" Dick One said as, balls tightening almost to hurting, he grasped both sides of her bobbing head, shoved his cock as far back into her mouth as he could, and let the semen and sperm erupt into her slobbering mouth and shoot down the back of her throat, gagging her and leaking out the corner of her mouth.

Dick Two chose that moment to yank his fingers out of the plumper's twat, and stick one of them as far up her ass as he could get it, which caused her pussy to contract and send a spurt of fluid cascading into his mouth.

"Oh hell with this, I am going to fuck this bitch senseless." He said as he rose up on his knees and shoved his aching cock as deep into her pussy as he could. He made no attempt to stop, until his pubic hair was tangled in hers and his balls bounced off of her plump ass cheeks.

"She's already senseless, that was the point of the rufies we put in her drinks, remember." Dick One said, as he took his limp cock and wiped it all over Katie's face. "We rufied her so we could do whatever the fuck we wanted to too her, for as long as we want. She'll be out until noon, at least."

Taking hold of her hips, Dick Two started to pound her as hard as he could, grunting: "Right...as...always...my...friend." Between thrusts. "Will...you...look...at...th-those...tits...bounce. Do...we...still...have...t-those...nip...urgh...clips..ah, fuck?"

"Yes, we do...excellent idea and you are quite correct, her tits are bouncing like jell-o in an earthquake. My God, those things are marvelous, and need to be badly abused, like all tits do." Dick One said as he stared at Katie's jiggling, bouncing mammaries, with their inch high nipples and fumbled in side compartment for the requested nipple clips, retrieved them, applied the pressure need to open them, and then let them snap shut, first on the plump woman's left nipple and then her right.

"AGGH" She yelped as each "SNAP" brought forth a gasp of pain from the woman, while the teeth of each clamp bit deeply into her super sensitive nipples.

In the short amount of time for Dick One to apply the nipple clips to Katie's, heaving, bouncing breasts, Dick Two moved ever close to his second orgasm of the night. He let go of her hips, leaned forward and took hold of the chain that connected the two clamps that tormented the nipples to which they were attached, and yanked on it, causing them to dig in deeper, starting a trickle of blood from the left nipple. He wrapped his right hand around her right tit and squeezed it as hard as he could, causing it to stick straight up and turn bright red.

"FUCK YES!" He shouted as his orgasm overtook him and he slammed his cock into her vagina, bottoming out against the entrance to her womb, and ejaculated in spasms of white hot semen that spattered against her vagina and leaked out around the cock that was buried to the balls in her.

Katie was moaning and whimpering the entire time Dick Two was pounding her twat, unable to stop the assault on her nipples and tits, her head flopped from side to side like a fish, trying to get back in the water. She grunted each time Dick Two slammed into her and, in her drugged mind, wished she could reach her clit, which she desperately wanted to rub and touch. It just wasn't fair, someone had just cum in her cunt, but she could not quite get there.

"My titties hurt." She finally said.

"They'll hurt worse before we're through. Titties like yours were made to be abused and hurt. I may even bite a nipple off. But no, that would be a waste of a nipple and make your tit no fun to hurt any more. Women like you, deserve to have your big tits hurt." Dick One said was he reached over and squeezed her left tit as hard as he could, digging his fingers into it and twisting it.

"Driver!" Dick One continued, being careful, as they always were, not to call him by his name.

"Yes, Boss?" Came the response from the front.

"Would you like to come back and use anything before I get started on round two?" Dick One asked.

"Yes, Boss, I've got a dick that hurts right now, and would love to bury it in this one, if you don't mind. Otherwise, I may have to jerk off." Driver replied to his employer.

"Well fuck, if there is no one around, come on back and relieve yourself." Dick One said.

A few seconds later, he felt the SUV shift and heard the driver's door open and close. Then, the back door opened and the driver, a young, powerfully built Black man entered, closed the door behind him, and immediately began to disrobe. In the two minutes it took him to reach complete nudity, he never took his lust-filled eyes off of the plump, redhead woman who hung, suspended from the sex swing that had been custom built for the SUV. He could see Dick Two's cum dripping out of Katie's drenched fuck hole, could see where it mingled with her own fluid on the carpet, and could see the small trickle of blood that ran down the side of her tit from where the sharpened point of the nip-clip had bitten into her nipple.

"Damn, Boss. She's got great tits. Can I remove the clips for a while and suck them?" Driver asked.

"Go for it. Suck them things purple. Why don't you indulge that passion of pinching the sides of them, too?" Dick One said, as he poured himself and Dick Two a drink from the bar.

Driver removed the nipple clips and immediately inhaled the right one as deep into his mouth as he could. He tongued it, nipped it, bit and chewed on it and then tried to inhale it to the back of his throat. As he was doing that, his hands were all over her left tit, pinching her nipple, twisting the entire breast and smashing it down into her rib-cage and then sliding over the front of her body, playing with her plump belly and, finally, stopping on her mound and pulling some of her pubic hair out, because he tugged so hard on it.

"Ohhhhhh, aaaahhhhhh. OW, OW, OW. Don't bite my nipples. Oh..finger my pussy..you're pulling my hair, it hurts!" All came from Katie as Driver went at her naked, plump body.

Driver reluctantly disengaged himself from what he was doing and moved down between her wide-spread legs. His cock, which was close to three inches around and ten long, he definitely fit the "Stereotype" for Black men, was rock hard and ached from having to sit and watch/listen to Dick One and Two use this woman they had selected for their adventure this night, and he knew exactly what he wanted. He LOVED plump, women, especially White women, because he loved to fuck their asses with his massive meat pole. The sounds of their whimpering and crying, even when rufied like the last five Friday adventures had been, made him even harder as he slammed into them and buried every inch of his BBC in them. He knew from experience, that he shot a massive cum load when he ejaculated, often to the point that it leaked out around his dick and then, literally, ran out when he pulled his cock out of them. THAT was what he wanted from this one.

"Driver, I never get used to how big your dick is. I mean at seven inches, mine is big, but God damn, that tree you have must really tear up these women's pussies, not to mention their asses." Dick One, the Boss, said to the young Black man.

"Fuck, I'd hate to have that thing stuck up my ass." Dick Two chuckled.

"That's not something you have to worry about. I love to fuck asses, but ONLY female asses. I don't do men. EVER." Came the instant reply.

"Can I have the KY, Boss." Driver asked.

"Here you go." Dick One said, tossing the tube to Driver, who instantly opened it, smeared a huge blob of it on the purple-black tennis-ball sized head of his dick, and inched towards his target, as he tossed the tube back to his employer.

"You LOVE doing white women in the ass, don't you?" Dick Two said as Driver placed the head of his cock directly against the red-head's pinkish-brown asshole, flexed his hips and groaned as her sphincter gave way and the head of his pole popped into her plump ass.

"AGGGGHHHHHH!" Katie screamed as the pain of her asshole being mercilessly spread slammed through her drugged brain.

Though they couldn't tell because of the blind fold, her eyes popped wide open and her mouth formed a grimacing frown as she desperately tried to move her hips away from the searing pain that was working its way into her rectum, spreading her ever further as Driver continued to scoot towards her until his pubic hair was firmly pressed against her ass cheeks.

"AH, ah. Stop, don't move." The plump redhead slurred as Driver grasped her hips and slowly inched out his 10 inches out of her ass. Once he was completely withdrawn from her ass, he slammed it home again.

"AAAARRRRRRGGGGG!"" She screamed again, and then her mouth was stuffed with Dick One's cock.

"Damn! She keeps screaming and someone is going to call the cops. Then we'll have to let the cops fuck her too, to keep from going to jail." Dick One said.

"Watch me make her big tits bounce now." Driver said while repositioning his hands on her hips as he pulled his cock out of the plump woman's ass again and then went into a steady, rhythmic stroking, all the way out, back in until his balls slapped her plump ass.

"Look at those things move." Dick Two said as he watched, mesmerized by the D cup tits that were splayed out on her chest, bouncing, swaying, swinging. "Look at her fucking nipples! They're crinkled up like she's got an ice cube on her clit. She is diggin having her ass reamed and slammed."

"I'm diggin slammin her fat ass and watching her tits." Driver said with a huge smile as he continued to hammer away at the jiggling ass of the pleasantly plump woman suspended in the harness in front of him.

"OH" She grunted around Dick One's cock each time Driver bottomed out in her ass.

"You know, Boss, I can easily fuck this bitch for a half hour." Driver stated, rather matter-of-factly. "How 'bout if we DP her?"

"THAT! Is a fine idea, my friend." Dick One replied as he pulled his cock out of the plump redhead's mouth. "Crawl on under her."

Yanking his dick out of Katie's ass, driver exclaimed: "I would be happy to do that." As dropped down on his back slid under the suspended woman and stuck his meat pole back up into her gaping asshole.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." She moaned as the huge, Black cock easily slid back into her asshole.

"Excellent!" Dick One nearly yelled as he moved in between the woman's widespread legs, moved directly in front of her pussy and shoved his cock in as far as he could get it.

"Uh HUH huh." She grunted as the two cocks immediately went into a synchronized pounding of her ass and cunt.

Dick Two moved up to her head and stuck his cock into her mouth as her head dropped back and flopped from side to side. The drunk/drugged woman was no "airtight", with a cock in each of her holes. Each man took hold of her body and pounded on her. Dick One was pistoning his seven inch long, two inch diameter cock in and out of her dripping vagina like a Hemi engine in overdrive. Driver had hold of her ass cheeks and was hammering away at her asshole for all he was worth and Dick Two was holding the Katie's head, with a hand on either side of her face, and was shoving his cock so far down her throat that she was gagging and gasping for air.

"UUUmmmmmmmmmm, ummm,ummmmm, ummmmmmmmmm" The woman moaned as she moved towards a body shaking orgasm. The drugs were beginning to wear off and she was aware that her clit was being rubbed mercilessly, her ass ached for Driver's cum, and she was actively sucking on Dick Two's cock.

"Um huh. Um, huh, UM HUH" She groaned as she felt it start in the depths of her vagina and then ripple outward like an explosion as she shook, moaned, whined and whimpered.

Dick Two was the first of the three men to cum, driving his cock to the back of her throat and dumping a huge load of sperm loaded semen down her throat as he shouted; "OH FUCK YES!"

Dick One was sweating and grunting as he slammed his cock into her pussy until he couldn't take anymore and then he bottomed out against her cervix and shot his load up into her uterus, swearing like a drunken sailor as he did.

Driver was the last to cum, grabbing her hips as Dick One pulled his limp cock out of her pussy, he shoved his ten inches into her asshole, flattening her ass cheeks out against his well-muscled pelvis and shooting jet after, white-hot jet of man juice deeper into Katie's ass than any man ever had before. As the three men were using her plump, sweating body as their personal cum receptacle, she was withering and scrumming on and against the two cocks buried in her cunt and ass.

"Damn, that was great!" Dick One said. "Pour some more booze down her throat with a little more "X" in it and let it take affect while we recover a bit, and then we'll switch places and and have one last go at her."

"Works for me." Dick Two said. "But I want her puss. Driver has probably stretched her asshole out so much that my "normal" six inch cock won't even make contact with the sides of her fuck tunnel." He continued with a laugh.

"Shiiiittt! That little dick of yours probably don't make contact with any bitches' ass walls, let alone her cunt. But, if Boss is good with it, I'll take her mouth." Driver replied to Dick Two, with the same laugh that the latter had in his voice.

"No problem, girls. I will be fine using her fat ass for my last cum dump of the night." Dick One said, smiling at the other two and watching as Dick Two mixed the "x" with some, very expensive, vodka from the limo's bar, and held it to Katie's dry lips.

"Umm, ummm" Katie murmured as she slurped on the glass of vodka and drugs. A mix that was going to keep her oblivious to the faces of the three men using her body for their pleasure as the night continued on to sticky, sweaty conclusion.

"How's the circulation in her arms and legs? We don't want her getting hurt from hanging in the harness." Dick One said to Driver.

"I'll check...everything looks good. Can we try out those new straps you ordered?" Driver asked after checking that Katie's plump body was not being deprived of blood flow as she hung limp and helpless in the leather harness that hung from the custom made limo.

"Fuck, I forgot about those. Yeah, let's test them out; she's definitely got the tits for them." Dick One said as Driver opened one of the cabinets in the bar and pulled out a set of half-inch wide, hot-pink leather straps.

"Stretch her tits Da...bro." Dick One said to Dick Two, nearly using his name before catching himself.

Dick Two looked at his friend and just shook his head as he took a surgical clamp, closed it on Katie's left nipple, and pulled her D cup tit as far up off her chest as he could and attached the finger holes to a hook in the ceiling of the limo.

As soon as the steel camp closed on her nipple, an animal-in-pain scream erupted from Katie as the intense pain shot from her super-sensitive nip and burrowed into her drugged brain to burst out of her lungs and startle all three men, who were, for some reason, not expecting any response from her.

"FUCK!" Dick One shouted as he lunged up to her head and clamped his hand over her mouth.

"Shit, the blindfold came off and her eyes are wide open. I hope she can't see my face." He continued as he grabbed a bar towel and draped it across her eyes in a belated effort to protect his identity.

"Dude! We spent almost two hours buying her drinks and feeling her up on the dance floor. Do you really think she isn't going to remember who we are?" Dick Two said to his friend.

"Well, we can still keep Driver anonymous. We'll just have to douche her out real good before we stick her into her car." Dick One replied to the other man.

"I appreciate that, Boss." Driver said. "Can we still strap her tits?"

"Fuck yes. I paid $50.00 for those from my favorite shop in San Fran, and we are going to try them out tonight." Dick One said, as he calmed down from his momentary panic attack.

As all the conversation was taking place amongst the three men, Katie's screams died out. That was right up until Dick Two clamped a second clamp onto her right nipple and pulled that breast up, hooking the finger loops of the clamp to the same hook that held the first clamp.

Again, a high-pitched, animal-like scream erupted from Katie, only Dick One still had his hand over her mouth to stifle it as all three men smiled and laughed at her pain as she withered and twisted on the clamps like a fish on a gaff, while her eyes rolled back in their sockets and her head jerked up and down like she was bobbing on a cock.

"Strap her up." Dick One said as her scream died out again.

"You got it, Boss." Driver said as he placed the first leather strap around the base of Katie's left tit and pulled it as snug as he could, before doing the same thing with the right one.

Reaching up and unhooking the clamps, Dick Two said, "Look at her tits turning red."

"DAMN! They sure are pretty." Driver said, staring at Katie's D cup tits as they swelled from the tightness of the leather straps at their base and the blood pumping into them.

"Watch this" Said Dick Two as he slapped the plump redhead's, now deep red left breast.

A long, low "OOOOHHHHHHH" escaped her lips and her eyelids fluttered.

"That looks like fun" Dick Two and Driver said simultaneously, and both leaned in and slapped a tit. "Look at those things shake. Ain't they pretty? GOD DAMN! I got to suck on one of them." He said to no one in particular as he leaned over and took her right, now clamp free, nipple in his mouth and inhaled it to the back of his throat.