A Rough Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAWwwwwwwww." She groaned as his lips wrapped around her super-sensitive bud and sucked on it like a hungry baby.

"Think I'll join you." Driver said as he positioned himself next to her and mimicked Dick Two's actions on her free tit.

Both men wrapped their hands around Katie's now, rock-hard tits and squeezed as hard as they could while they sucked, chewed, chomped and bit on her hardened nipples. Each man had his own style, but they alternated between licking, sucking and biting her bubs and then chewing and sucking on them.

"Time to fuck her ass." Dick One said as he slid under the hanging woman and shoved his rigid dick into her asshole, using the cum left by Driver that was leaking out of her as lubricant.

"Yeah, this is nice." He said as he established a smooth rhythm, sliding in and out of her asshole, while holding onto her ass. "One of you two sick you dick in her cunt."

Still mauling and abusing Katie's tit, Dick Two said. "Go for it Driver-man, I think I have decided to fuck her tits when we take her out of the harness."

"Don't have to tell me twice. I'll take pussy over tits any day of the fucking week." Driver said as he let go of the tit he had been abusing and moved himself into position between her legs.

"Boss, your cum is dripping out of her cunt, should make good lube."

"Yours is working great in her ass." Dick One said to his driver without missing a stroke.

Katie was whimpering and whining as she was being used and both Driver and Dick Two were in sync, trying their best to destroy the hole they had their dick in. Driver had simply placed the swollen head of his huge black cock at the entrance to her vagina and shoved it in. He could feel her vaginal walls rippling ahead of his advancing cock, like a wave moving ahead of a ship in the ocean. He closed his eyes, let his head fall back so that his long, dreadlocks reached to his waist, and imagined that his cock could see what was happening in her cunt as he pushed in until he made contact with her cervix, and then slowly withdrew until just the head of his cock was trapped by her vaginal muscles.

Katie had never had a cock that big in her cunt before, and he had her stretched to her limit. If she hadn't been drugged, she probably would have been begging him to pull his dick out of her completely, not that he would have. Dick One, while not as big as Driver, was more than adequate for reaming her asshole and the two men, having done this on several occasions, had a perfect rhythm going with Driver pulling out as Dick One pushed in. Dick Two was fixated on her huge, tits and was now pinching, twisting and pulling on both of her ravaged nipples and fantasizing about how nice her tits would feel wrapped around his cock. Finally, both men had reached the point where they wanted to cum again, having been fucking her for at least a half-hour while Dick Two further ravaged her tits.

"She's sure as hell going to be sore in the morning." Driver said.

"Fuck, she ain't going to be able to walk straight for a week, and the way our bro is going at them jugs, her tits are going to hurt for a month." Dick One said.

"Oh fuck. Shit, I am going to cum!" Dick One said as his eyes shut and his face screwed up in that "This is going to feel so fucking good." Face that guys make when they cum, and then his balls tightened up and he shot four globs of cum up Katie's ass, to join what was left of Drivers'.

"Here it comes, bitch." Driver said through clinched teeth as he shoved as much of his cock into her cunt as he could, bottoming out against her cervix and emptying his balls into her tight, plump, white pussy.

He could visualize all his cum squirting into her and shooting into the opening of her uterus, and he fantasized about one of his "Warriors" finding its way to an egg , working its way into its pliable wall, and impregnating this fat, well, this plump white bitch. He loved plump women of any color, but there was just something special about fucking plump white women.

Both men kept their cocks buried in Katie until they were completely flaccid and then pulled out of her well-used body, each trailing a long string of sticky white cum.

Obviously very excited from playing with and abusing her tits as the other two men fucked her, Dick Two said: "Let's get her down; I want to fuck her tits before we douche her out."

"Yeah, yeah. Keep your dick in your hand." Dick One said as he slid out from under Katie and the three men lowered Katie's harnessed body to the limo floor and Dick Two immediately straddled her chest, laying his aching cock between her swollen, dark-red tits and shoving them together as hard as he could before starting up a see-saw motion that almost immediately caused him to cum, spewing hot, white sperm juice all over her face and cleavage.

"Okay, I'm done." He said with a laugh, as the other two men slapped him on the back and chuckled and how fast he had orgasmed.

"Let's rest a bit, before we douche her out and stick her ass in her car." Dick One said to the other two men as they all sat up on the limo seats and took a drink of spring water that was always kept in the bar for them.

"Okay, let's clean her up, remove the evidence and get her back in her car." Dick One said after about ten minutes of silence. "I don't know about you assholes, but I am tired and want to get some sleep. We have a big night tomorrow night, and we need to get the limo cleaned up and restocked, so we can show our guests from out of town a good time."

Driver opened a panel in the floor of the limo and he and Dick Two pulled Katie's limp, unconscious body to it. Dick Two removed a drain plug as Driver inserted a small rubber tube into Katie's pussy and ass and then opened a valve. A few seconds later a steady stream of warm, soapy water started flowing out of her asshole and vagina, she also began peeing and the entire messy mix ran down into the drain that Dick Two had opened up. Dick One removed the straps from her tits, which collapsed back down onto her rib cage and slowly returned to their normal color. He also took several baby wipes and cleaned Dick Two's cum off of her face, neck and tits. Once he had completed that, the three of them took alcohol wipes and wiped her entire body down as the water continued to run into her and then leak out again.

Finally convinced that she was as clean of their body fluids as they could get her, the three men got dressed, Driver returned to his place in the cab of the limo, and drove them back to Katie's car in the parking lot of the club where they had picked her up at least six hours earlier. He was sure that he knew which car was hers, there were still seven of them in the lot at almost four in the morning, but he pushed the panic button on her key fob as he drove up to the car until its lights flashed, just to be sure.

"We're here Boss." Driver said into the intercom as he maneuvered the limo so that its back door was directly next to Katie's car's driver's door. "The lot lights are all out and there is no one visible on infrared."

"Excellent" Dick One said, as he and his companion opened the limo door, opened the back door to Katie's car, pulled her, still limp body out, and put her in the backseat of her own car.

They put her clothes under her head as a pillow, wrapped the right side rear shoulder belt around her left wrist to keep her arm from falling over her tits, and did the same thing with the left side rear shoulder belt and her left ankle and then they locked and closed the door. They took a few pictures of her with her D cup tits on full display to anyone who should walk by, and with her vagina gaping open for everyone's viewing pleasure.

After getting their pictures, they high-fived one another, climbed back into the limo, peeled their rubber gloves off and dropped them in the limo's trashcan, and Dick One told Driver;

"It's time to go home, Jerome. David and I are as tired as you probably are."

"Yes, Frederick, my ass is draggin and I could use some sleep, before our Saudi clients get in tonight." Driver replied as he eased the big limo out onto the street and headed towards the place they all called home.

Epilogue

Katie awoke late the next morning to the sounds of laughter and someone tapping on the glass of her car door. Several men were crowded around her car and all of them had their cell phones out and were busily snapping pictures and making comments about her plump body. It took her a few seconds to come fully awake and realize the position she was in and then another minute to untangle herself from the car belts. She was crying and trying to shield her breasts and face from the cameras as she sat up and began trying to get her blouse and skirt on. She didn't care about her bra and panties, figuring that the time it took to put those on would just give these men more opportunity to take even more photos of her naked body. Once she got enough of her clothes on for modesty as she drove home, Katie climbed over the back seat rather than risk going out into the crowd of men, some of whom were rubbing their hard cocks on her car driver's window as she started the car. Then, with tears pouring down her cheeks, she put the car in gear, forced her way through the crowd of men, and drove off towards her house. All the way there, she kept trying to remember what had happened to her last night. Why were her tits so sore? Why did her asshole hurt so badly and why was there water leaking out of her incredibly aching pussy? She'd have to figure it out...once she got home, because she knew there was no point in going to the cops.