All Comments on 'A Royal Twist of Fate'

by Xiamelia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hmmmm-YAAWWNN!

Same futa crap i see everywhere, I like the main character but once again 'horse-dick syndrome' strikes again! Nice writing on the main character and this is your first submission so keep cracking at it... but better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nope

Gonna have to disagree anon 1. Though this was pretty good, if a bit lacking in charachter development. Also try a show dont tell approach. Perhaps also a dash of violence.... but a very nice start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Actually good

I disagree with both anons. This story was good. I love the usage of description and didn't feel like you were "telling" instead of "showing." You did a good job. I like how strong the narrator's will is and I like that there wasn't violence. They mutually made a deal to do this so why would there be violence?

I want to see who will win. I hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
There's two things I see repeatedly on Lit that are both inaccurate

and annoying. You have managed to include both.

First, the penis never, I repeat never, in women with non-damaged uteri, enters the womb/uterus. Do some research if you don't want to take my word for it.

The first I ever heard of such a notion was here on Lit and I DID the research.

Two, the prostate is responsible for ejaculation, NOT the testicles! The prostate.

The testicles produce sperm which is mixed with ejaculatory fluid in the prostate.

Jeesh, as much as guys prod the damn thing, you'd think they know a bit about how things work, but it is male writers who make these two fallacious assertions.

If, as a writer, you want your characters to deviate from biological norms, just do the damn work and build it into the storyline.

One of the worst I've seen was recently. The author made a obvious assertion the protaganist had no testicles and made no mention of any other means of sperm production. Then they ended the story on a heartwarming, (add big heaps of snarl here), note that the (nut less) protaganist had sired offspring.

That wasn't a tale of immaculate conception, but a tale of spermless conception.

I agree with another comment that you should spend more time on character development. Without it, readers fail to connect with your characters. Not a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Really enjoyed reading this. Would love to see more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While the concept for the fantasy race is...interesting the details are somewhat difficult to handle as the process of getting to the island (if not being brought before the queen) could use a little more build-up. The details for both fantasy races are unique and create a partially-developed setting that makes it intriguing.

What I always find unsettling in anything futanari-related are both the desire to include 1) overly-large or "horse sized" cocks and 2) "full-package futanari" when it seems like a reliance to utilize testicles merely for "sperm production" and "male attributes" even though there are multiple versions. It always seems weird to have a male with a three-inch cock being "overshadowed" by futanari with a six- or nine-inch cock, the dualism of biology should have them be comparable if not around the same size. Given that this is a taller-than-human "amazon" I'll accept the size issue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous