All Comments on 'A Rubber Lover for Leanne'

by XXNoraJeanXX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cute

Cute.Funny. Realistic. Thanks.

Cheers..Babs

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lucky Leanne!

Never to old to learn new tricks! Especially with a smile and a chuckle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nothing like humor

I like the way you write....and your editing isn't bad either!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

NORA JEANXX ARE U KIDDING ME? THIS A COMICAL VERSION? IT WAS DOWNRIGHT HOT. gAVE ME A THROBBING COCK! I ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT A WOMAN WAS LIKE IN THE THROES OF PASSION. KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A smile ..

of satisfaction rather than a laugh ... nicely done ... enjoyed the female point of view ... leto-423

OwlBearOwlBearalmost 8 years ago
Hehehe

If your intent was truly to elicit a laugh or two, consider your work a success! Even as a guy, I remember my first trip to an adult store and you described your character's discomfort quite well! I wish I'd have met a Matilda to aid my search, but all I recall is a scummy, cigarette smoking fat dude sitting behind the register staring at me with disdain, as if I was interrupting his own personal masturbation time rather than supporting his business. Anyhow...you got right into Leanne's head! Your description of her fumbling attempts to use her new toy were spot on...you seem more comfortable writing the sex scenes than the background and set up, but I look forward to reading more of your submissions! Humorous and arousing - not an easy task, but one you accomplished here! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXXNoraJeanXX@XXNoraJeanXX
No one has any right to steal and publish any of my writing in sections or in entirety. Anyone I find doing so I will pursue legal action. Currently working on a second part to Captivating Sin. I write as a hobby. I have never had and will never have any incest relations. ...