All Comments on 'A Sass Mouth's Punishment Ch. 01'

by andie82

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
gentleoneexplorergentleoneexploreralmost 9 years ago
Questions

This story really doesn't have background. Has Ailey's Master had guests use her in the past? If he is pleased and is offering a reward, is that reward really a reward, or something that Ailey really would not be up to after her ordeal at this time?. I am interested to see where this is going. Also if she has not been allowed an orgasm for 11 days would she not orgasm during the onslaught of him teaching her not to be sassy?

shyintxshyintxalmost 9 years ago

This should be in noncon not bdsm because she didn't want this to happen in fact he violated one of her hard limits. She needs to find a master who understands the rules and respects her boundaries. Using her hard limits against her should never be used as a punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hard limit

What part of hard limit did her "master" not understand? I am deeply disappointed that any author thinks it is appropriate to write about such a violation. This is noncon, this is rape, this is abuse. Even as a "fantasy" some idiot out there is going to read this and come to the conclusion that hard limits are meaningless. A hard limit means it is a NO GO. Period.

I am also bothered by the fact that the author did not address her inability to safeword. That omission is concerning on many levels. Does her safety mean nothing to her "master"? That type of behavior does not make him a worthy "master', it makes him an abuser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous