All Comments on 'A Satyr's Mate Ch. 13'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow - terrific

Heartwarming, romantic, endearing. A perfect ending to a wonderful series. Because each update came so quickly - a big thank you for not making your readers wait - I haven't read each update completely - some I have, others I skimmed. But I love the overarching story of Dolphus and Ashira, I loved how you created individuals, distinct by their names and their personalities, as well as accurately portraying the differences between males and females; for example by how females love to hear words of affection, while males typically demonstrate their love by their behavior, rather than in words alone. And of course, the side stories of the coup in the human villages. So many layers of subplots, yet each felt complete, and not just a distraction. One of the best I've ever read on this site - a standing ovation!

Sid0604Sid0604almost 9 years ago
Thank you...

Thank you for sharing such a great story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Hope for more....

Understanding that this story is complete i won't beg for more but i like your style of writing and hope to enjoy more of that.

As for what you asked feedback on what youve written... you have a wonderous way of portraying various personalities and keeping it fresh.. the non human elements are great and doesnt seem to slip into morphing into a human side ie the full satyrs stay focused and the half human elements can be developed under certain circumstances ie mating life... mind you this is 7am for me and im still morn a fuzzy brained trying to express myself lol

enjoy the feedback :)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 9 years ago
Oooohhhhh!

Such a magnificent story!!!!!! Bravo!

WordsWordsWordsWordsWordsWordsalmost 9 years ago

I liked the pacing and the characterization in your story. It was easy to be drawn into Shi and Dolpus' world and their journey. The quick updates were great, too.

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 9 years ago
Oh man

You did NOT just end it like that!!

I enjoyed your story. Hopefully there will be a spinoff to continue with their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great ending!

I absolutely loved this wonderful story! Your writing style is just alluring and captivating! I look forward to new stories from you and thank you for the HEA!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I've really enjoyed your story! Very enjoyable :) I love that you'd pre-written it and we weren't left hanging for ages for new chapters. Loving your ending too! Well written and interesting. A great read.

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93almost 9 years ago
Encore!!!

Are we going to get an epilogue or maybe a spin-off with one of their kids? I don't want their story to end!! :( lol enough of my whining, this was an amazing story and I hope you continue writing!!

whenwilliwhenwillialmost 9 years ago
Oh wow!!!!!

Thank you for sharing such a great story. I would really like to read more about the other characters or any other stories. One of the greatest for sure.

D_LynnD_Lynnalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Overwhelmed

I'm overwhelmed by the response to this story. I honestly didn't know if it would resonate with this audience. I'm so thankful that I posted it here rather than publishing it.

Thanks for all the positive comments and excellent feedback. I am trying to respond to the PMs I've received, so bear with me. I don't currently have plans to continue this story, but maybe a muse will whisper in my ear to do so. Either way, I will continue to post stories on Lit - I just don't know which categories.

There are many stories to choose from on this site, so I am grateful that you've chosen this one to spend your valuable time reading. I will always endeavor to make it worth your while.

Yours in writing,

Dakota Lynn

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 9 years ago
Brava!

A truly exquisite series! Your writing production rate spoiled us all as fans of your reading! I'm going to miss checking daily for your stories, so please as others have asked, write more and/ or write a spin-off/ update series on the others and their challenges and joys in satyr life! Thank you so very much for your gifts :) xoxoxo

LaGrishLaGrishalmost 9 years ago
WOW! What a great read!!

Loved the characters, setting, and that sucked-in feeling of being in a great story.

I impatiently await your next story!

Dani1212Dani1212almost 9 years ago
Fight for your right to exists

Satyr's species must fight for there right to exist. Don't let the Satyr's species die out. There has to be a way to save them. Satyr's race must learn to work together as one flock. Not each flock for themselves. Please find a way to save the species not just one flock.

NekoAyperiXNekoAyperiXalmost 9 years ago
Good story

It seemed like a little fast paced but then I realized it is still very good. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a beautiful story

This was a beautiful story. Thank you for writing and sharing it. It was very well written, creative, thoughtful and erotic. It was a delight to enjoy and I will sorely miss looking for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So good!

Thoroughly enjoyed this story, thanks for a start & great finish. Sadly so many writers do not end their stories now on here and it was very refreshing to enjoy from start to finish. Loved the characters and the whole story.

Hopefully we will see more in time too. :)

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So Good!!

It was wonderful, I enjoyed every minute reading your creative and steamy story! You are very talented! I would love to read more, the character development was amazing!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Such a unique story!

Thought provoking, sexy, quick updates. What more could we ask for? I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to reading more of your work.

Littlecat76Littlecat76almost 9 years ago
A great story

This was really well written and big bonus I got to read it in its entirety no waiting for updates!! I sometimes struggle with humans mating with non humanoid forms but this was so descriptive and delivered enough on the emotional side that it wasn't an issue, well done!

LadyDragonfly33LadyDragonfly33almost 9 years ago
I too...

Love it!

Will miss looking for more!

My most favorite line... ""I have seen this beautiful creature from the inside. When she is not protecting herself, afraid of being harmed. When she is open and free.""

I can't believe the very end! How is that possible?? That is just wonderful! I really wish you'd consider writing more of this story.

Thank you so much for sharing your gift of writing with us all.

akhekhuakhekhualmost 9 years ago
wonderfully done!

i appreciated the writing style and the storyline was encompassing. way to go!

weirland2006weirland2006almost 9 years ago

I don't often comment but felt compelled to after reading all of this story in one go. This was a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best Birthday present ever!

This is literally the best story i've read on here so far. Please more NonHuman!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS !

Sweety, when the book gets published, I'd buy it in a heart beat. It was emotional, loving, intense, erotic, so well written, such a wonderful love storey, I was so touched with it's life and death. I'm not making much sense but you sure did . Bravo, Bravo, Bravo......WOW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good read compelling story.

Thanks

redheadedangel6769redheadedangel6769almost 9 years ago
WOW!

It's been a long time since i have read anything on here that has allowed me to vision whats happening as it happens!!! Loved it!! Thank you!

LustDominaLustDominaalmost 9 years ago
Really nice story!!!

I enjoyed reading this story immensely!!! thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More !!!

I loved reading this story ...........please write more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful!!

Loved this story. You are a fantastic author. Hope to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I really loved the story and in all honesty have little complains, one being what happened with the satyress that you mentioned might be pregnant before mating season? you never said anything again. Anyway it was a great read and I honestly think that this is one of those rare gems that keeps me coming back to this site, Ill be looking forward to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Heartwarming Story

I read a comment at the end of Chapter 1-2 that seemed to me to be as parsimonious as it was condescending. It is, perhaps, wise to read the entirety of a story prior to comment or criticism... I have - and thank you for such a treat! I really enjoyed it, reading it from start to finish in one go. I think I could have fallen in love with 'Dolphus' myself and not just for his kindness and common sense!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful!

As the title says, beautiful! There's sex, of course, mixed with just the right sort of romance to make it sweet but not sickening. And that last line was great! I had accepted that she wasn't going to have any more cossets, and then he says that. It didn't seem like it was put there expressly for the purpose of a "happily ever after," because she was going to get that regardless.

This has got to be one of my favorites among what I've read on this site. Cheers for the hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I loved it so sweet please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Exquisite. Thank you!

Docdocrocks@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

Please write more.

🙏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
:3

I absolutely adored this one! Crumbs! ^-^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more!

I want to hear more!!!

MsQueen713MsQueen713almost 9 years ago
5 STARS

Lovely Story ... Cant wait for more ... Greetings from Texas :)

RavedThradRavedThradalmost 9 years ago
A question on names

So, having birthed, in order, first Lucius and then Draco, can we expect Ashira to give birth to Scorpius next?

HEyLoliaHeY22HEyLoliaHeY22almost 9 years ago
Awesome Ending

I LOVED it, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very much enjoyed the story...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

really enjoyed ur story! itz rare i make comments but this was such a well rounded story. a few places could have been clearer, though its mainly because it jumped ahead and felt slightly rushed in those places. but anywho thank u 4 an amazing read, the only time i put it down was sleep and work! lmao thanx =)

~ whisper

lycon1321@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
omg!

I loved this story it was amazing! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spectacular

One of the best written stories on Lit, hands down. I loved it. The Sex was amazing yet it also managed to be interesting outside of that and i was surprised when chapter 11-12 nearly brought me to tears! If only I could continue reading about Ashira and Dolphus.

Thank you so much for sharing such a great story..

NatsellaDragonNatsellaDragonover 8 years ago
Wanting More

The ending left me feeling excited, you have to have this publish. This is the story of a lifetime this will be the best selling book ever. I won't mind reading it for eternity, that is how much I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

This is one of the best stories I ever read on here. Please write some more stories like this.

KeepMeInterestedKeepMeInterestedover 8 years ago
Hooked

I completely loved this story and am sad to see it end! I love the characters and really felt part of the story. You have an amazing talent and imagination. I look forward to all your future writings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

This was the most impressive story I have read to date. This was erotic......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Greatness

Luv'd it amazing creative story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
happy ending!

Oh I absolutely loved this story!

FaustienneFaustienneover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

This is a great story! I loved every chapter of it!

I loved the main characters and how their relationship evolved.

And the erotic parts were hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

I absolutely love this story & I will be rereading it often! Got very into the story line & attaced to the characters. Sad to see it end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
End of a good story

This is more of a love story than a sex story. I really enjoyed it. I liked the style and perspective of the yarn and look forward to more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent Story

Interesting development all the way through and a sweet ending.

Well Done

Ramjet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
absolutely beautiful story

thank you sharing such a beautiful story. this is the best work I have read on this site. you have real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great job...

Thank you for Sharing this it's better than many books I have paid for...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wonderful book

what a wonderful book to read. i was riveted from the beginning straight to the end. you had me thoroughly involved in their lives and the struggles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That surprise at the end 😂

Thank you, Author. That was a wonderful story. <38663

MyTelitaMyTelitaover 7 years ago
A master piece

D best novelle I have read so far. U got me entangle in their very tot. Thank u 4 dis free gift

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

This is exactly what I want to read. It's like a perfect romance novel. You are a very talented writer! Racy and just heavy enough to be actually good erotica and with a great story line that makes the story well worth reading. Thank you for the awesome read!

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingover 7 years ago
Serenity

Thank you for such a wonderful illustration of the Serenity Prayer. God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. And in such an enchanting fable. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This last chapter has me in tears. Such a beautiful story, the emotions written are so very real and relatable. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HBO anyone?

This story would be awesome as an HBO series. While it wouldn't last as long as GoT it would be a big hit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So Awesome!

This was probably the best story I have read on this site! Well thought out and written with only a few spelling and grammatical errors. I loved it and it had me in tears and invoked strong emotions from me. I would have this published as a novella, as it is that good!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Stuff

This is the best Sci Fi and erotica story I have read on here. Can't wait to look at what else you have written.

RamoraRamoraabout 7 years ago
Simply the best

This is the best literotica I have read and also the favorite sci fi also. I could have read of all the generations to come! Please consider some spin offs if you will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

This was a compelling story it was so richly told you should put this out i would but this. Consider making an ebook debut

A_StoneA_Stoneover 6 years ago
I'm not crying you're crying

For real tho, so many stories are left unfinished and it drives me up the wall. So That being said, thank you for finishing this wonderful story. I would highly suggest taking this story and making an ebook or even rewriting it into a novel. There are so many options. Thank you :)

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 6 years ago
OMG SO Awesome!

I love your style of storytelling; the eroticism is off the chart. Never did I imagine I would walk away with a lesson on trust and faith from an erotic story, pleasantly surprise. I am looking forward to your future postings.

VikingQueen19VikingQueen19over 6 years ago
Lovely!

An epic read that kept me glued to the screen! Truly enjoyed the premise along with your host of characters... looking forward to the possibility of a spinoff? Would definitely purchase the ebook or real book

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved it

This story drew me in from beginning to end. All the characters were amazing and your writing style is wonderful. I started reading this as a sort of research to better my own writing style, but the story held my attention the entire time and I wasn't really able to do so because it was so great. I don't think I can offer you anything constructive because my somewhat inexperienced eyes didn't see anything wrong with it at all. All the best to you. Please go on creating wonderful works of art like this one that will captivate and inspire awe in your readers :)

You are awesome!

Sakura1327Sakura1327over 6 years ago
The ending!!!

Omg I did not see that ending coming! It was perfect!!! Such a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow...

Read it 3x and still loving it!

Please write another story for this category (nonhuman) .. thanks

Love, Dolly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

This was wonderful. I enjoyed your world building and the interplay between your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I absolutely love this story! You are one of the most talented writers on Literotica. Or anywhere for that matter. You not only entertain us but provoke an examination of deeply held perceptions along the way. Since you haven't been active here for a while I hope that means you've moved on to published works and I for one plan on hunting you down for the opportunity to read more! It's rare I'm so inspired to follow authors outside of free websites due to a nearly nonexistent financial resource for entertainment. The exception is when the quality of work literally supports a better sense of wellbeing as does yours. Being disabled with intractable pain, saying that your storytelling enhances my quality of life, is the highest praise I can offer. Given my physical limitations I'm unable to first hand experience many opportunities that promote endorphin release. When I can achieve that from reading it can be profound. On an even deeper level our present social and political atmosphere can feel hopeless. Your exploration of evolution was comforting and the way you used that BDSM scene as a correlation was mind expanding! There are times I emotionally hold onto situations outside of my control until it's in tatters. Leaving myself shredded in the process. I was right there along with Ashira during both her discovery, submission and subsequent release. It's just as complex to discern choice & fate as it is to process pain & pleasure. Both can be messy, uncomfortable, emotional and beautiful resulting in a deeply moving experience. I'm really hoping you read this to know how much I value and appreciate you freely sharing your talent with us. To all of the authors here... THANK YOU! I never take your contributions for granted.

BAnde53507BAnde53507about 6 years ago
Amazingly Satisfying & Heartfelt

Such wonderful characters. Such an original and unique premise. All told an excellent story. I’d like to read more of this world.

WubTurkeyWubTurkeyabout 6 years ago
!!LOVED IT!!

I was so engrossed in this series since the very first chapter. I loved the story, the characters, the plot twists and I was even crying by the end. I recommend this series to all who are interested; you wont be disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful Story!

This is my second read through of it and It took me on the same emotional roller coaster that it did last time. I have two critiques: both you don't really need to pay mind to unless you feel like it could help your story. I agree with the user who suggested leaving out more scientific terms terms related to chemicals or technology: things or knowledge they wouldn't have access to. That is unless these things do exist in their world and you haven't mentioned them. My second critique is related to the appearances of the characters. I find that I wasn't able to picture them accurately because I feel like you could've provided more details on the way they looked. Of course, that could just be your writing style (leaving it to the audience to decide). In which case, pay this no mind. You did a phenomenal job. I loved this from beginning to end :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this!

literally read this whole story in one sitting. I enjoyed the character development and the way you told the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

One of the best stories out there! I just love their relationship! Thanks for creating this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spoiler alert

I'm just here trying to read a smutty story I've become emotionally invested in but Hella enjoy the steaminess of...and I almost cry at the end when she's pregnant

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 5 years ago
OMGawd!!

This was an incredible journey to take with the two of them. I love how he was finally able to express to her how much she meant to him and almost cried at the ending when he told her she was pregnant. Great story! Please keep writing, I love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

This was an outstanding story. Great chracter development with just the right amount of sex thrown in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I've read the entire story in a single sitting at least 4 times since it was released. I love it. I just read so much that it becomes fuzzy until I begin again and then I'm compelled to finish it and I never regret it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Guilty of binging.

Oh mah lordy! I couldn't stop reading! This was beautifully written, I have to admit several chapters brought tears to my eyes. I love it! Great, great work. Thumbs up to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice

A very good story, very positive and the end ....

Great philosophy at the end. Thanks for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
omg...I must read everything else you've ever written...

This was incredible. So complex and shifting. Character growth and joy and pain. Incredible. But it's 3am so I'm going to have to read another day. I wonder what I'll dream tonight...er this morning...

MzBeaMzBeaalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

Very engaging and hot! Thumbs up..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Exceptional

I don't usually read the Syfi stuff, but this series may have won me over. Exceptionally well written and it kept my interest all the way to the end.

DreamLover_4DreamLover_4almost 4 years ago

I'm kinda late to the party but holy cow this is easily on my top 5 stories. WOW your world building skills are excellent, without getting too caught up in the whole world.

AngryburritoAngryburritoover 3 years ago

For sure one of the best stories on this site. If you ever decide to write another story with these characters i would happily pay to read it. Thanks for writing and sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your story

Wow! This story was amazing. I've never been so satisfied, emotionally after reading a story. Thank you for sharing this take, I am certain I will be visiting this world over and over again throughout the years, God willing!

FantasyKitten723FantasyKitten723almost 3 years ago

This is my second or third time reading this but it's still as wonderful as ever. Keep up the great work.

trite_readertrite_readerover 2 years ago
Wow

This was one of the best stories I've read on this site.

A story, with messages in there, well written and an utter delight to consume.

Thank you.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Emotionally satisfied, as one anon put it, is a very fitting description.

The final line is kind of an emotional climax.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

That was an amazing journey, I loved it.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

It's not a category I read much. But it was memorable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous