All Comments on 'A School Girl's Confession'

by just_a_shy_girl20

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
forgive me father...

That was a really nasty story. I love it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very naughty

WOW! Very naughty story... just the way I like'em! I would love to see another chapter, maybe about the girl and the priest... Excellent story, loved your other stories too by the way.

Dream CatcherDream Catcherabout 19 years ago
Bless me father, for I have ejeculated!!!!

What a great story, I can tell your a nice girl, with a good Catholic upbringing. It's really a shame how people have taken advantage of you!

Your story deserves top marks for erotisism, and english expression. (Also for turning me on).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Love they way you ended it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love it iv never had sex with a teacher although there has been one or two id have gladly taken my pants down for. I have however had sex with my dads friend quite a lot as i had a crush on him since i was about 12 or so. I was 16 when it happened and i loved the experience of being naked with him making out together. Glad iv been on contraception since i was 14 as mum new i had a boy obsession then. I wasnt a virgin when dads friend and i had sex but it felt just like it as he was thicker than any guys id had sex with before. We get together anytime we could and he would sometimes lift me after school and go to his place and i loved the fact i could be naked all the time i was there as it was a house away from others. We still meet each other and im 19 now and the sex is still as amazing as ever. We have had some kinky times and he has hinted about 1 or 2 of his friends he would love to share me with and have me try the experience of me sucking one while another is in my ass and one in my vagina which sort of turns me on as he says i get wetter when we talk about it which i admit it does. I havnt said id do it but have said i like the sound of it so maybe some day i go to him he will have his friends there and it will happen for me. I think id be nervous about it but i think id enjoy the experience to much to say no.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous