All Comments on 'A Schoolgirl's Spanking'

by Totzman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Innovative and well written.

I almost orgasmed. Perhaps if the extra stroke had been on her lips ......

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
Unique

Well written and very erotic. Almost like being a fly on the wall. It was also instructional in that it describes placement and why. Nice work.

5 stars.

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22almost 12 years ago
very low-keyed and deliciously intimate....LOVE it!!

GREAT narrative..... I felt in a better position than the proverbial fly on the wall!!

Let's challenge you, and ask for a new girl each week/fortnight/month.... I am sure not all are as co-operative as Sara, and probably some are plumper or skinnier or in need of restraint or after-session follow-up?? Although the cane is beautifully administered here, perhaps an intimate 'bird's eye view' of this disciplinarian's other choices of implements could be illuminating?? Maybe she might have 2 girls to discipline together? Perhaps she is also asked to discipline errant staff Members, maybe even a Parent?? Also, as must be the case sometimes.....what does our Disciplinarian do IF she finds the naughty bottom LIKES being bared and punished??

Keep up the GREAT effort!!

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpacealmost 12 years ago
I guess I'm not one who...

liked the framing. Oh well.

cindy2cindy2over 11 years ago
Great story

I thoroughly loved your story. As a young woman myself who has a need for approval, I can understand her desire to please and to open her legs wide for the punishment to her tender inner thighs. Her punisher--an older woman--saw this need and used it to get her to cooperate in her own punishment and to accept a far more intense chastisement than she would otherwise be able to. And the imagine of what the girl looked like with her legs spread so wide did not go unrecognized, I assure you. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dummy

You realize if you use a cane on someone's ass it very likely will split the skin, leaving permanent scars? And then you go to jail for assault and battery where you belong. What are we, in The Dark Ages?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sick

You are one sick wanker

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
special caniing rukws if girl has her period

At school I was responsible for if a girl was ordered caned and had her period she was allowed a seven day delay if she wanted it but if not she had to insert a tampon and get it with the string showing in front of the disciplINARY assembly very embarassing but better than getting the comments all week like "See you Friday"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
school paddling memories

good story !..we used to get paddled in school, and i remember there'd usually be 10 to 15 boys and girls waiting their turns,one after the other, and hearing the smacking sounds was very loud and erotic to me, but what turned me on the most was how the office always smelled real strong with the ammonia-like odor that's produced from smelly wet pee, from so many different one's being all scared and wetting on the chairs,over and over again,through the years,while waiting to get their 3,5,10 hard licks with the wooden paddle !..and i always wondered if the secretary loved her job,getting to see and hear all boys and girls being paddled, and did she also get all horny from working in an office that smelled all pee-pee stinky..{ like wet diapers }..but i never asked her that question?.. since i was only a kid at that time,..but she always did seem to be extra happy when i visited there in trouble, so maybe so ?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very erotically arousing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous