All Comments on 'A Second Chance Ch. 02'

by jerseyblue

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MRSheaMRSheaalmost 11 years ago
Good start

More please.

bobby9909bobby9909almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I think you should have spent some more time developing the plot and their lives leading up to the trip... It reads as if you just expect us to know everything. But overall, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a small correction

Just a small correction. Thr person bringing the luggage is a bellman not a busboy. Otherwise, give us more.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Refreshing Read****

Thanks for sharing .

BadKat135BadKat135almost 11 years ago
Couldn't stop reading

The beginning was a little rough for me but it picked up in the middle and I had to keep reading.

I think what threw me off was the transition between best friends husband, then sudden death with the foreboding "if anything happens" thing. Also the introduction to Kelly was weird. It took a few moments for me to figure it out. These things were confusing.

The story is good though, and I definitely want to keep reading and see how this pans out. Can't wait to keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Editing....

This could be a great story with editing. There are grammar, continuity, and spelling mistakes, as well as a few incorrect terms. But this could be a great story if you'd use spelling and grammar checkers, and perhaps let someone else read over it for mistakes before you post it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
At my age

At my age, you'd think stories like this would be nothing more than warm water. You never outgrow the chase. The setup is complete.... let's get to the meat and potatoes shall we?

Da Gopher

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories