All Comments on 'A Second Chance Ch. 4'

by aldenbradley

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is the first I have read of your stories...

... and I am eagerly awaiting the next installment. Very well written and a great story line.

I read your bio (as I do with all authors) and would like to comment on something you said. I agree that scathing comments, be they from a member or anonymous, are uncalled for. If you do not like what you are reading, simply exit the page. I seldom subscribe to any web based services due to privacy concerns and thus leave anonymous comments. However, I do leave my initials and sometimes I do send an email to an author so they know who I am.

I look forward to reading the next installment and I will read your remaining stories as I have bookmarked you page as on of my favorite authors.

JR

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
This is the first time I have read any of your stuff (I think, I'm an old man).

I like this story a lot. Let me make an observation: I think that the government does not tax benefits from an insurance company for death. At least the feds. don't. I could be wrong, I have been wrong many times. A great, romantic story with some nice sex. You might write a few more chapters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good writing! I've really enjoyed reading this story. I hope you will consider continuing with additional chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous