A Secret Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faster, stronger, deeper he moved. Against his actions, she pushed, meeting his thrusts. His natural scent, one that drove her to distraction, mixed with hers, filling the room with sex. There was no conversation, just grunts and moans. Wetness and sweat fell onto the sheets. Her legs wrapped around his body; they became one.

Faster, stronger, deeper he moved. Excitement, passion became heightened. She was close, closer to something not felt in quite some time. Explosive, she knew, was coming. She bit her lip. She would wait; wait for him, wanting to be as one in their crescendo. Waiting, waiting externally, she thought, for him.

Close, so close he was to showing her his passion. He was eager, but withheld, not wanting to be too eager. He needed release, and soon. Pent up emotions began to flood in his mind: forgotten love, unrequited lust, passion lost. He moved his eyes slightly, looking at her face. She had a smile, one he never saw before.

He knew the time was right.

A deep thrust, a slam with her hips, and crescendo, passion release. "Oh my God," they both yelled.

*****

"Now what do we do?" Sylvia Heywood asked Nicholas Beauchene as they both lay on her bed, the candles out. "Now what do we do, now that we've done this?"

He stared up at the ceiling and thought. They worked in the same company, one filled with gossips. He knew he could trust both Natalie and Jennifer with knowledge of this tryst, but could he trust others? Could she trust anyone?

Nicholas thought, going over permutations as to what they had done and would could happen if word got to the executives at Beverwyck. Though no policy against employee dating existed, managers and supervisor discouraged often. Both of them knew this.

A thought came to her with a chuckle. "Let's not think about it now," she cooed, placing a hand on his hardening cock.

12