All Comments on 'A Secret Admirer'

by RjThoughts

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
redzingerredzingerover 10 years ago
just to help

I saw your comment about the Anon comment on the thread, I've only read it briefly but I noticed your change of tense a few times in the first few paragraphs. There's also a fair bit of extraneous info in there, which had my attention drifting. Some good descriptions elsewhere though. Good luck. (Delete this if you want.)

RoguesladyRoguesladyabout 10 years ago
Ohhhh My!!!

Love the idea of the secret admirer! Can't wait to read the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pleased

I like your story nice simple and well written although I'm one to like stories more when it takes a little more time for them to have sex. I encourage you to keep writing you're doing great!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 9 years ago
And here we have another

Where is chapter two and the rest of the story?

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 9 years ago
And here we have another

Where is chapter two and the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Little Story

A sweet connection between a somewhat damaged young man and his zaftig secret admirer.

No need for the question of what comes next?, as this piece is only about the beginning.

Very well done! ~ 5+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRjThoughts@RjThoughts
75 Followers
In my years, I have experienced that there is no such thing as an ugly woman, only ugly attitudes. I love women, big and beautiful women, women of all shapes, sizes, ages. I know, I am not specific, but should I be? Life-long nudist, I have spent time with my family at camp...