All Comments on 'A Secret Even to Myself Ch. 01'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
TB_OrNot2BTB_OrNot2Babout 7 years ago
It's Not Just MESSY

While you've given intriguing insights to the two main characters and laid out an interesting, albeit somewhat derivative storyline, I find your improper grammar, habitual use of wrong tense, and lack of adequate punctuation to be distracting to the point of irritation. I plan to continue with your story, but if Ch. 02 turns out to be as "MESSY" as this one (and you announced that the novel will be MESSY) I will simply give up! Sorry, I like the the idea, but I don't have the energy or desire to continue to work my way through writing lapses (nor have you indicated why I should).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I enjoyed it

I enjoyed this introduction to the characters and look forward to reading more. I did notice some errors but was able to follow along very easily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES