All Comments on 'A Secret Naughty Valentine'

by liplocked

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I didn't like it...

I didn't like it...why? Because cheating can never be excused...If she wanted Sam, she divorced and then marry him, but then it wouldn't be so funny, wouldn't it?!!! Then living as a housewife would end and she had to work and the lover soon would loose the novelty and desire he felt about another man's wife...

boaman007boaman007over 9 years ago
Great story

Well written and great story line. Don't listen to people that complain about the subject matter. You warned them and they still read it that's on them. I'm glad you complete your stories and won't leave me hanging. 5 stars and added to my favorite author list. Can't wait for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seductive banter

The last thing a married woman wants to hear during a seduction is constant referral to her being married. She is momentarily escaping from her unhappy married life and for your protagonist to keep bringing it up....well, it's a buzz kill. Other than that, good job.

hplitprincehplitprinceover 9 years ago
Very sweet story

I appreciated this story for what it is, a forbidden romance between two people that desire each other. Great job building the characters and telling over a story that has a very real and sincere feeling to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really sad

really sad story. is it so easy for so many people ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She Fucks Sam and Instantly Falls in Love with Him?

At the same time claiming to love her husband? Thats just plain stupid.If she supposedly loves Michael why is she bopping Sam.I wonder what Michael would think of that kind of love? My guess is not much.Even fiction has to have a shred of reality to make sense.This does not

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And?

That's it? She's just going to cheat on her husband who she supposedly loves? With her virtual/real lover? So at the end all we have is just another cheating slut, heading for a divorce when the husband comes home early and catches them. How unoriginal. Pretty well written story but without an ending not worth the time spent to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Juvenile fairy tale. Yeah, adultery, a really good way to spice up a marriage.

Were we supposed to find this titillating, interesting, endearing, romantic? Husband portrayed as neglecting his wife. Wife feeling abandoned and frustrated, and horny. So wife engages in romance with neighbor. Marriage is toast. Sam and May's love will blossom, while Michael will be allowed to work, pay bills, and get some consolation sex when he's home? Until he finds out, and kicks May to the curb. Or until May realizes she's in love with Sam and divorces Michael. The lying and cheating adulterates what could be a lovely romance. But May wants to have her cake and eat it too. Pretty common among cheating spouses I suspect. Only question is, when will Michael finds out, and will Sam want to take a chance becoming married to a proven cheater? That story, which you have so far not written, would be more interesting than this one.

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyover 9 years ago
Not Bad for a first effort

I always enjoy hearing the (real) female take on these stories. But be prepared the BTB/anti-cheater crowd is going to one-bomb you, even though you did give fair warning. There are a couple of things that kind of threw me a bit: 1st. A petite woman who is left alone in a house for long periods of time on a regular basis starts getting gifts from a secret admirer. If this were to happen in real life it should set off stalker alarm bells in her mind. And possibly lead to paranoid reactions to any and all strangers including the relatively unknown, Sam from down the street. 2nd. The email ending - although it may be true in your own life - is unnecessary and seems contrived and just stuck on in this story. 3rd. On a totally different tack. What does H.E.A's stand for?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
What does 'On-Line' lover have to do with anything

Not a bad story until the end. A bit too dependent on Hubby missing on holidays (probably making money for the two of them!) And a bit too quick to turn her 'devil-side' loose ... But then ...

We get to the end of the tale, then ANOTHER (kinda) Secret Admirer pops up as a complete surprise. Well, maybe NOT complete, since the Bull seems to know who 'little-bit' is. But complete to the reader, because Sweetie's cyber-slut was NOT invoked or involved anytime previously in the story. Would have been much better without that apres-sex afterthought!

4*

liplockedliplockedover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks all for the feed back

Yes I did warn that it is a cheating wife story. How you feel about it is how you feel. i am sorry some don't enjoy it but I am not here to please everyone either.

Do I actually condone cheating in my life? no not at all. My "Micheal" and I truly are happy and it isn't this way at all.

Boaman007 thankyou

Anon- seductive banter.

Yes I understand what you mean and usually i wouldn't put it in like that but i wrote this story first for Sam and it's his thing so really although i shouldn't have it was put there for him as he reads it.

Hplitprince - yes exactly and thanks very much. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Anon - no it isn't so easy. that is why it is fiction. if it was so easy we would all be so happy.

Anon- It wasn't so much a she fucks him and falls in love. the flirting and attraction has been there for a long time although I did not mention a time line. and yes she says I love you when she realizes the the man she has been talking to all this time and learned to care about online is the man she slept with. and is Micheal's' love in the story so wonderful in itself when his work is his mistress?

WriteOnGuy - Thank you. Yes I knew as I wrote it and posted that those who don't approve would read it anyways and have a fit about it. and yes in real life it would set off stalker alarms but this is fiction and what ran through my head so I went with it, I understand what you mean about the ending. what can I say? I did write that part for Sam even though I knew it wasn't so much necessary and had plan to end it sooner.

HEA is happily ever after and yes I know this wasn't so much of a HEA.

Bad or good I do thank you all for the feedback and for reading it. Romance genre and erotica itself is normally my thing so this first entry was a complete off topic for me, and harder even more so as written in the first person. But I also write wherever my imagination takes me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved It!!!!!

What a hot story!!! I came soooo hard!!! Phenomenal!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Sorry

I can't read this. What are you trying to say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 5

for love and to piss off dear annony!!

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Have promise as a writer

and for your first did quite good. But realize when you post on LW, you are going to get hammered by some. You will hear about editing, a couple typo's and words left out. You are going to hear about how the end wasnt really an end, no real resolution of this affair, it is just beginning. That for me makes the ending somewhat weak.

Good dialogue, revelation of innner thoughts and emotions. Sex scenes decent.

Thx for your efforst and pls write more. Remember, some of the very best writers on hear get bad scores, so dont let it get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

It was in the wrong category. should be romance or erotic coupling. The husband was never a physical presence in the story. He was mentioned a few times and left 1 message. If you want a real LW story where the cheating means something the husband has to be more than a mere passing thought

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just another slut.

Guess the worlds full of 'em. Hopefully hubby is banging lots of women on his extended trips...

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 9 years ago
Loving Wives

Some say that we were warned that it was a cheating wife story. Well, virtually all Loving Wives stories are about a cheating wife. However, in the good ones there are consequences for the cheater and some level of justice for the injured party.

This might have made an excellent Romance story if May had been single and simply pining away for a virtual lover she thought she would never meet. As it is, it is just another attempt to glorify cheating, to be enjoyed by those who do or want to cheat. From the author's comments, I suspect that she is one of those or soon will be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope

Just another cum dump slut fucking over a hard working clueless cuckold hubby. Trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous