A Secret Revealed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...Elle. Everyone loves to look at your butt. It is so perfect."

Elle. I guess that was Franks pet name for Beth. Elizabeth. I felt like I was in on a secret.

With a hand on either cheek, Frank massaged Beth's ass. His head blocked a good portion, but the voyeuristic activity was beyond any excitement I had ever felt. I moved my hand out of my boxers for fear of cuming on the spot. I loved my time with Beth's butt, her "bunnies" as she often referred to them. I wondered if she still did.

"Oh, you mean my bunnies? Is that all?"

I guess that answered that. I recognized the tone of her voice, the desire, the willingness to let the night be one of sex and exploration. One of the rare treats towards the end of our marriage. Husbands can instantly tell what their chances are by simple phrases and tones. I knew her tone well, despite being divorced from her. Beth was all in for a night of sex.

Frank let the dress drop. The brief reunion between Beth's ass and my eyes was over. But Frank was not letting me down. He gently stood up, running his hands along her sides. I stared with jealous eyes as his head resumed its perch on her shoulder and palms ran over the front of her chest. Beth locked eyes with him, feeling his hands begin to massage her swollen breasts. They moved in an unconstrained fashion, apparently having already been freed from her nursing bra.

"I forgot about my favorites."

Beth moved her hands up and behind her head, holding her chest high for Frank to enjoy. I couldn't remember such an offering when we were married and felt a brief annoyance. Frank let his hands slide up to the cleavage of her dress and slipped his fingers below the hem. His eyes were locked on his manipulations in the mirror. Beth's tongue slowly made an appearance out of her mouth, anticipating his next move. In a raspy voice, she spoke.

"What favorites?"

Franks response was quick.

"These."

With a simple and direct move, Frank pushed his hands down. Beth's tits sprung out in all of their pale white glory, hanging over her black dress, each with a giant areola colored a deep, dark brown. The same dark brown that I remembered from her anus. Frank moved his hands away, admiring the nudity of Beth's chest. Clearly, the chest of a mother, with hormonal nipples, engorged breasts, and a long tip extending out for suckling.

"Fuck, Beth." I yelled to nobody but myself.

All three of us just stared at her tits, hanging free. Nature's beauty in a girl becoming a mother could not be better expressed than in Beth's breasts. Sure, she had hips for giving birth. And yes, when pregnant, her belly was a frequent landing spot for semen. But, the transformation of her chest was undeniable. Beth knew it and nursed Tom well into his three's, in my opinion, because of this.

"You think people like looking at Mary and May?"

I sat up, moving closer to my screen. Beth might have dropped my last name, but her tits kept theirs. "Mary and May, can you come out to play?" My frequent question to the start of our night time activities. Beth was tilting her chest from side to side, watching her boobs sway in their exposed position.

"Every guy in the place wanted to pull down your dress and suck on them."

Frank was a lot more direct with his talk than I was during our marriage. Beth apparently liked the thrill, the idea that she was the center of attention. Being the first of two girls, and the more attractive, Beth was accustomed to being the center of attention. She lived for it.

"Maybe next time I'll nurse Ems and let them watch."

God damn Beth. Her nursing in public was a frequent source of discontent with me, never being comfortable with her unwillingness to be private about it. Many times she would be in the mall without a blanket, sit with her shirt up, and just let Tom nurse away. He would roll his head every now and then to see the world around him and Beth just let her breast lay fully exposed. Beth routinely called me insensitive to what it was like to be a woman, telling me it was perfectly acceptable. "Fucking get over it" was one of her more polite ways of putting it. I knew she did it for the thrill.

Frank was not at all bothered by her comment. He moved his hands up, feeling the firmness and weight of her breasts. His thumbs gently brushed the tips of her nipples, softly rolling them in his thumbs.

"There wouldn't be a soft cock in the place."

The mirror must have satisfied Beth that she was the most beautiful woman in the world, so to speak. She turned, tits swinging free, and put her face nose to nose with Frank. Her tongue darted out as she licked his lips.

"Is your cock soft?"

Beth pushed her hands into the crotch of Frank's pants. As she found out, there wasn't a soft cock in her room. Nor was there one in mine. Beth seemed to grab the hardness she found and leaned in, kissing Frank deep. Beth stroked him through his pants, clearly moving her tongue deep into his mouth. After a good ten seconds of deep kissing, Beth pulled away.

"God, you're hard. Mary and May must make you happy."

Frank moved his lips down her throat, kissing his way down to the top of her chest. He placed both hands around her right breast, holding it as his head backed away. His eyes inspected her 3 inch areola with the protruding nipple, red and raw from months of nursing. Without really answering her question, Frank seemed to be talking to himself.

"They are so fucking heavy."

Mouth open, he leaned forward and engulfed her nipple. It was a large, open mouth kiss that clearly involved his tongue rolling Beth's motherly erection in his mouth. Beth ran her fingers through his hair, enjoying the feelings from his mouth. Frank's cheeks seemed to cave in and Beth suddenly backed away.

"No sucking. The milk is not for you."

Frank looked up sheepishly, realizing he had been caught doing something he had hoped to get away with. The pause was momentary, eyes still stuck on Beth as he leaned in and gave her nipple an apologetic kiss. Beth moved her body back to him, letting Frank kiss the stretched white skin all around her right nipple. Then, he moved to his left, repeating the pattern on her other tit. Beth cooed.

"That's it, gentle kisses."

Frank lifted her mammary, kissing the fold underneath and letting the mass of flesh rest on his face. Beth sensed a change in focus and closed her eyes in anticipation. Lower frank moved, kissing the fabric of Beth's dress on her stomach. Lower he went, pushing his face in between her legs. Beth slouched and began to gather up the fabric of her dress.

Once again, a move that never occurred during our marriage. Beth was always a lie on her back and let me lick girl, never getting into any other position for oral sex. Another pang of jealousy raced through me and Beth's bleached white legs made more of an appearance, Beth letting her head fall back and mouth hang open. Frank moved back as Beth pulled up her dress and held it just below her fully exposed tits with the back now resting on her exposed ass.

Beth had beautifully curved hips that were accentuated by the lacey, black thong she was wearing. There was no mistaking the sexual appeal a woman with well-proportioned hips can generate. Beth had it. But, my eyes didn't lock onto this, or her ass, despite the erotic thrill both provided. Instead, my eyes were riveted to the massive bush that was springing out the front of her underwear.

I remembered well how full and hormonal Beth's pubic hair got when she was pregnant with Tom. But, it was still shocking to see such a personal and private feature on a woman. Part of the issue was the thong was narrow in front, clearly built for a woman who shaves. Beth did not seem to accept that she was not equally suitable for it, so she wore it anyways. I felt the tingle in my loins as I stared at her crotch, wondering if I could hold off from erupting.

Frank put his hands on the side of Beth's hips and pulled down her underwear without any foreplay or warning. The fullness of Beth's pussy hair was only briefly on display as she stood in her room, but it was more than I thought I would ever see again. Unknowingly on display for her ex-husband, Frank leaned in and let me watch him lick her pussy.

"Oh... God..." Beth let the words burst from her mouth.

Beth's underwear hung inches below her ass. Frank kept his face pressed hard into her pubic bone as Beth let her tongue fold over her lower lip and began to hump his face. Beth's tits began to sway as her body moved rhythmically, eyes closed, hands still bunched under her chest. Frank's arms were wrapped around her waist, pulling her close, gripping her butt cheeks. I stared into the mirror as he instinctively pulled her butt open and wide, grabbing the lower portion of each check.

Beth's asshole could not be missed. I don't doubt that if Beth knew her ex-husband was looking at her in the mirror, watching as her butt was spread open and wide, that she would not have tolerated the grip Frank had on her. But, she didn't know. And because of this, Beth fucked his face unconcerned that my eyes were frantically trying to zoom in on my favorite part of her anatomy.

Favorite as it may have been, it was definitely off limits in our years of marriage. It wasn't for lack of trying on my part, it was for lack of interest on Beth's. Occasionally, if she was on her period, she would let me rub it while I masturbated next to her. But never, other than the rare touching, did her asshole come into play.

I jerked myself harder, staring at her butt. I wanted the fingers holding it open to be mine once more, slowly moving their way to the stained skin that surrounded her poop hole. The rough hairs that guarded its entrance. The crinkled center that Beth said was "for pooping." Once again, I stopped my rubbings, sensing the eruption that was desperate for release.

Frank pulled back and we both stared at the wet pubic hairs matted to Beth's body. The folds of her vagina could be seen behind the forest having been freshly licked. Her clit was pink and standing proud, ready for more attention. Beth looked down at his face, clearly wondering why he paused. Frank looked up, hopeful.

"Let me lick you from behind."

Beth thought for a moment, looking at him between her two hanging tits. Her hands slid down to her bush. Her middle finger began to make gentle circles over her clit.

"But Betsy still wants some loving..."

The name of given to her pussy, well before I had met her. Frank watched as Beth slowly played with herself.

"I'll lick and you love."

Beth had closed her eyes, having clearly found her pleasure zone that Frank had left. Frank moved his hands up the back of her thighs to her butt. This seemed to break Beth's spell.

"So you want some bunny time?"

Frank smiled, realizing from her response that his request was going to be granted.

"Just a little bunny time."

Beth reached down and lifted the dress off her head. Both Frank and I looked at her nakedness, the smoothness of her stomach, and the milky soft appearance of her skin. With women like Beth, there was no doubt the human race would reproduce. The stark contrast to a fully clothed husband made her submission so much more erotic. Coyly, Beth turned her body and tilted her back towards Frank. Her pale ass was being presented to him for his pleasure.

"Do you mean these bunnies?"

I stared at the dimples at the bottom of her back. The ones I so desperately wanted to see at the concert. The soft globes of bleached flesh with underwear pulled down and hanging mid-thigh. The blue eyes in Beth's face as she looked over her shoulder in a twisted manner towards Frank. Frank paid no attention to her, staring with me at the beauty of her butt.

"Yea... these bunnies."

Frank's leaned forward and gently kissed the middle of her left butt cheek.

"Are these the bunnies that people like to stare at?"

God damn, I knew I wanted to stare. I wanted to fuck them so bad. I wanted to bend her over and just watch her asshole open. I don't doubt for a second that Frank wanted the same thing. He moved his hands up, pushing into her ass, opening it to his leering eyes. Beth let herself be spread open and inspected, even though it was her asshole. She never minded looking, just never touching.

"Jesus, Elle. Every guy you know wishes they could look at your asshole."

Beth was now resting her hands on the dresser, bending forward. She adjusted her legs slightly, spreading them, forcing her ass up in the air with her face in the mirror looking directly at Frank. Beth was turned on in a way I never thought possible. She liked hearing people wanted to look at her. Explore her. Fuck, did I miss the signals in our marriage? Did Beth change? I was shocked at what I was seeing. What I was hearing.

"You mean my bunny hole?"

Frank massaged Beth with his thumbs pushing into the soft lower flesh of her ass, opening her bunny hole without touching it. After a brief massage, he lowered his hands and just stared, moving his face closer.

"It's so hot..."

Keeping herself bent over, Beth lifted her hands off the dresser and moved them to the back of her ass. Like the hundreds of cam girls across the globe, and in a way, Beth being a cam girl tonight, she put her hands on her butt cheeks and spread herself open.

"Do you mean this hole?"

Beth let her index finger roam over the puckered opening. I looked at her face, needing to verify it was the same woman I was married to. Her nostrils were flared. Her teeth were becoming exposed. Her eyes seemed glaze. Frank was too busy focusing on the spread butt cheeks in front of him to answer. Beth's pussy hung in between her legs, swollen and separated from the pressure. Beth didn't wait for a response.

"Is it dirty?"

Frank leaned in close, just inches from her ass and stared at the bulging anus before him. It was almost breathing, like the mouth of a fish, gasping for air. His response was short and dry.

"No."

Beth didn't hesitate.

"Then lick it."

I stopped all movements when I heard the words. As I watched Beth lean over and spread open her ass, Frank slipped forward with his tongue hanging out and placed it on my ex-wife's asshole. Her poop hole. Her bunny hole. Beth's body seemed to jolt with the contact and then went rigid.

"Oh, fuck, Frank...around the edge..."

Beth was always the boss when it came to licking her pussy. But, licking her asshole was nothing I had ever experienced. Her tone was exactly the same, desperate to find that certain feeling. Clearly, Beth had found new ways to find that feeling with the same bossy approach.

"Jesus...find the bunny in my hole..."

Beth's left fingers moved in towards Franks probing tongue while her right hand moved back to the front and instantly slipped between her legs. Frank pushed his face between her ass cheeks, clearly licking away at her asshole while Beth guided him with her probing digits.

"Right here, Frank...there's a bunny in this hole..."

It almost looked like Beth was fingering her asshole while Frank licked around her finger. It wasn't a deep probing, and my mind could have been imagining it. But Beth was at least rubbing her anus. Satisfied Frank was on the right track, Beth took her left hand and propped herself on the dresser while she picked up her pace masturbating.

"Oh, yea, keep looking..."

Sure, we had lied next to each other in bed, playing with ourselves. We often had contests on who could come first. I always enjoyed the inspection process to verify that an orgasm actually took place. Beth would suck the sperm off of me wherever it landed, and I would check Beth for how swollen her clit was and wet her folds were. But never did she stand up in front of me and masturbate, let alone while I licked her asshole.

"Oh...Frank... I didn't wear underwear... to yoga this week..."

Frank was unresponsive. Clearly, this was a routine of theirs that they had grown into. He knew his job, and nothing Beth said or did was going to distract him. Beth was getting herself off and Frank knew to leave well enough alone. I don't know where this woman came from. Faster her hands moved, almost in rhythm to my masturbations.

"I was in the front... Oh...god..."

I could sense Beth getting close. I was getting close. My eyes bounced from swinging tits, to spread ass, to Beth's grimacing face. The words from her mouth kept flowing.

"I bent over...oh...in my white...god...for the whole class...ugh..."

I don't know if she was fantasizing or telling the truth. I didn't know if she even went to yoga class. But, it certainly came across as the truth. Her eyes opened and she stared at herself, puffing out her lips. Her breathing was coming in spurts as she was clearly holding it, building up for her orgasm.

"I want to pull down...oh my god...let them look at...oh...my bunny hole."

I couldn't hold back any longer. As Beth described her yoga fantasy, with her husband licking her asshole, I exploded all over my stomach, lurching on my bed as I watched.

"Oh, fuck Beth... You fuck... Fuck!"

I yelled at her for never letting me explore her like she did Frank. For not letting me in on her secret desires. Her passions. I yelled in ecstasy for the privilege of seeing her naked one more time. But mostly I yelled because I was mad at myself for not figuring her out. She slipped through my fingers, and now, her ass was in someone else's face. As I came in my regret, Beth pushed on.

"Jesus, Frank... push it in... I'm close..."

Frank seemed to grip hard on Beth's hips and his face sunk further into her butt. I wondered how far his tongue was traveling into her rectum. What she tasted like. The texture. The excitement. With a flurry of excitement, Beth's body suddenly began to convulse.

"Oh my god...you found the bunny...oh my god..."

Beth looked like she was having a small seizure standing up. Her tits flopped violently at the excessive movement. She leaned forward on the dresser, letting her body rest on it as her legs became wobbly. Frank kept up his licking, now seeming to change his focus to her pussy as he moved his head lower.

"Oh Jesus... Yea...the bunny...big bunny...oh...big bunny."

It wasn't long before Beth had settled down. Frank stood up and leaned forward, lovingly spooning her naked form in his fully clothed body. I lay on my bed, spent from the session. It had only been about twenty minutes, but it seemed like an eternity of bliss. Beth turned her head to kiss him, paying no attention to the anal taste his mouth must have had. After their brief kiss, frank stood up.

"Was it a good one?"

He knew it was, but just like to hear the confirmation.

"Oh my god, one of the best. You found my little rabbit."

I smiled at the metaphor. Here rabbit. Her orgasm, triggered by her asshole. Her bunny hole. Beth stood up slowly, pushing down her panties that still clung to her thighs. Her heavy bush was now sodden against her skin. Her chest seemed even larger than before, swollen from sexual energy. Beth slid over the bed, collapsing on it.

"It didn't take long tonight."

Frank gave her a teasing grin. I could sympathize as Beth sometimes took 30 minutes to cum when licking her pussy. I guess she found new ways to speed up the process. I was beside myself with envy and disappointment.

"God, get the fuck out of your clothes while I recover."

In all of the excitement, I forgot about poor Frank.

Poor Frank, stuck licking his wife's asshole for her pleasure and the pleasure of her ex-husband. Life was tough. I couldn't imagine that she had any energy for him. But, I did remember that she always came first in our marriage, and would then perform for me. So, all hope wasn't lost yet for poor frank.

"God, you look so sexy on the bed, naked."

Frank was pulling off his tie, unbuttoning his shirt, and opening up his pants. I never imagined it could happen to me, but I found I was getting slightly aroused again by watching a man undress. Not that I wanted to see him naked, but I knew what it would lead to. Watching two people have sex, in their own bedroom, without them knowing. In Hi Definition, no less.