A Secret Revealed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a matter of moments, Frank was standing before us with a raging boner. I must say, he was at least an inch longer than me, which perhaps could explain for Beth's new sexual passion. Or, maybe age was catching up with Beth and she realized that her time for being sexy was quickly drawing to an end. Whatever the reason, when Beth saw her husband stand before him, naked, she began to find her energy.

"Why don't you get on the bed so I can suck Normy."

I don't know if it was a name, a reference to its size, or what "Normy" stood for. Frank knew exactly what it stood for. It stood for Beth and her pouty lips. The lips of an upper middle class mother and wife who took her responsibilities of giving her husband a blow job seriously. Frank lay down in the center of the bed and Beth didn't hesitate to get on her knees, lean over his penis with boobs like weights, and slip his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, that feels so good Elle..."

Frank was being rewarded for his efforts. I wish I could say I was being given the same treatment. I watched the right profile of Beth's face as she bobbed her head up and down, letting Normy slide into her mouth over the rough texture of the tongue resting on her lower lips. Her cheeks bulged in and out from the pressure. Beth's tits were squashed against her bent knees in harmonious rhythm to her bobbing head.

Beth flipped her hair over her right shoulder, suddenly blocking much of my view. Frank, however, was rewarded with a tilted head and deep blue eyes staring right at him. Beth opened her mouth and let him watch as she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. Then, she paused and looked up at him from his glistening erection.

"Do you want me to keep sucking you or start fucking you?" She really seemed to emphasize the fucking.

"Just a little longer." I would have responded just the same.

Up to this point, I really could not have asked for a better night. Beth had given me an orgasm that I never thought possible. I'm sure she never thought it was ever something she would involve herself in again. Watching her masturbate was beyond my wildest dream. But, as she moved to continue her sucking of her husband, she moved herself to the standard position - between his legs. And as a result, at least a quarter of my screen was filled with her white ass pointing right back at me.

It was as though Beth was presenting it to me, as she did through the many years of our marriage. The same blonde head lay before me, with the arched back accentuated by the stretched dimples above each butt cheek. Her pale globes swelled out to the sides from the pressure of her bending over. The folds of her vagina flared out in a deep red, having just been flooded with blood. None of that captured my attention, though, like her pulsing anus surrounded by the ring of anal hair I remembered so well.

Her butthole still glistened from the recent licking. I stared at the center, trying to force open the small pink flesh that was peaking out of her rectum. Beth's body was moving up and down, and in harmony, her asshole seemed to open and close. It was like Beth was about to poop, but then decided not to and squeezed her butt shut. I stood up and walked to my television, licking the center of her ass.

Beth just kept bobbing up and down letting me kick her asshole. I imagined the smell, the taste, the texture. I pushed my hands down to my penis, now eager for a return to service. As my tongue pushed into her asshole, I began to jerk off again.

"Oh, honey, fuck me..."

I didn't say the words, but I certainly wanted the same thing. Moving back from the television, I watched as Beth climbed on top of her husband and held his cock in her hand. Then, with skillful precision, she lifted her hips, held his erection, and pushed it into her folds.

"Fuck... Elle... Your so wet..."

I've seen more than my fair share of porn, but never did anything so erotic come across my screen that led to a second orgasm. Tonight was beyond porn. It was ex-wife sex. It was probably less common than incest. I began to masturbate to Beth and Frank fucking.

Beth was leaning into Frank, kissing him deeply. I never wanted a kiss after a blowjob, but Frank apparently didn't mind. Another blemish on my record apparently. Franks hands moved around and grabbed Beth's ass, once again spreading her butt cheeks wide. Skin from inside Beth's vagina was dragging in and out with Franks thrusts. Fingers were gripping closer and closer to the crack of Beth's butt, pulling her poop hole open. I was almost looking into her rectum and thought I might see poop. Suddenly, a finger slipped over her asshole, pushing.

"Oh...Elle...it's so tight..."

Frank began a double penetration of Beth, gently probing her asshole with the tip of his finger while his dick slid in and out of her pussy. Instead of the instant protest I always received, Frank was welcomed with a deep kiss.

"It feels good..."

A slight shift in Frank causes his penis to suddenly flop out of Beth's flared vagina. His erection glistened beneath her spread, white ass. Frank softly removed his finger from her butt and Beth's anus clamped shut. Frank grabbed his penis, slid it over Beth's pussy, and slowly pushed it into her asshole. Beth instantly sat up, clearly not wanting the invasion. Her butt cheeks squished together as she sat still, looking down at Frank.

"I don't think so, mister."

The sex had stopped almost as quickly as it had started. Apparently, not everything I knew about Beth had changed. I could tell Frank was a little put off.

"What's the difference?" I must say, I did agree with him.

"You know the difference. I've told you before."

"Just once?" Frank pleaded.

Beth leaned forward and her ass spread open again. Frank's penis was buried deep in her pussy from the pressure.

"Oh, poor baby, didn't get enough bunny time?"

Beth kissed him with a tenderness that, again, was something I didn't recognize. Frank wasn't quite responding how she had hoped and her voice spoke again softly.

"How about we do this."

Beth slipped off of Frank and his penis flopped onto his stomach. Beth swung her legs around and turned to face the camera. Beth got on her knees, positioned her hands at the foot of the bed, and looked over her shoulder. Frank was clearly turned on with the spread ass pointing right at his face.

"Oooohhh... Ellllllle..."

It was clearly a response of approval. But, Frank didn't position himself behind her for penetration. Instead, he stayed on his knees, gently playing with himself. I don't know if he was looking at Beth's large tits, hanging down. The swollen pussy his cock had just left. The slippery asshole he just tried to finger. Over maybe it was just the overall scene of his wife bending over like a dog on his bed.

"Betsy's waiting..." Beth looked at him with a titled head, smiling.

I didn't remember any looks at her ass in the bright lights of the bedroom. Just the soft candle light was all I got. It was clear that I had missed Beth's sexual revolution. Or, maybe I was the cause of it. Who knows. All I did know was that Frank was enjoying his show. And, it was his turn to talk himself into an orgasmic bliss.

"Did you really do that in yoga?"

Frank had begun to masturbate to the vision before him. Beth turned her head away and looked at the television, eyes open. Her gaze wasn't directly at me, but scene of her looking almost at me, butt in the air, increased my own masturbating pace. She smiled, and it was either the smile of a woman with a dirty secret, or a dirty desire.

"Maybe..."

Frank seemed turned on by the imagery with his eyes burned onto Beth's open ass. His tongue licked his dry lips.

"The sheer white..."

Beth eyes gleamed at the admission that was slowly being laid out to her husband.

"Do you want the truth?"

Frank was not hesitant. Lust was in his voice. Beth knew he wanted to know her naughty behavior in public. Or maybe it was just a naught fantasy.

"Yea."

Beth closed her eyes, remembering the scene in her mind. She wiggled her butt.

"It was just the instructor... and me..."

Frank didn't respond. He was moving his face closer to his wife's ass, watching it wiggle.

"I bent over form him... like this"

Beth squeezed her butt cheeks, tightened her legs, and moved her body forward in some type of worm yoga move. Then, she pushed her ass high and back towards Frank, and then lay back onto her chest, pausing.

"And then..."

Beth ran her hands across her butt, towards the top, and made a pulling down motion to the bottom of her ass.

"I let him look..."

Beth wiggled her butt, simulating the exposure. Frank was ready to finish. He held his cock in his hands and moved towards Beth.

"Jesus... Elle... You're so hot..."

Beth sensed the penetration and got back on her hands and knees. Lifting her head, Beth closed her eyes. As Frank slipped inside of her wet pussy, I watched the face of a woman being penetrated, by her husband. Lips pursing, tongue flickering, and eyes squinting. I was watching Beth feel a penis slip into her birth canal. A soft sigh passed through her lips.

"Uuhhh..."

Frank leaned forward over her body, holding on to the top of her shoulders. His pace became deliberate and somewhat forceful. His hands moved under her body, grabbing her tits like bike handles.

"Oh...God...this feels good honey..."

Beth opened her eyes, looking for something to focus on, enjoying the feeling of her husband sliding inside of her. The feeling of arousing him with her story. Suddenly, her eyes found the camera lens from the T.V. and let that her focal point. We were essentially staring eye to eye.

"I love feeling your dick in me..."

It was almost like she was talking to me. I looked at the sex in her eyes, wild with passion and lust.

"Oh...look at my ass...fuck me..."

Frank leaned back, letting go of her tits. With one hand on either butt cheek, his pace quickened as his eyes stared at her ass. His grunts made it clear he was close. I stared Beth in her deep blue eyes, once again masturbating feverishly.

"Look at my asshole...I pulled down my yoga pants for you..."

Frank was closing his eyes, no longer focused on Beth's asshole. Beth kept on going, feeling Frank bulge in her pussy.

"Oh...fuck...Ken... Jerk off on my ass..."

I could only guess that Ken was her instructor. Our eyes seemed to lock one more time, Beth feeding her husband's frenzy. Then, with a final burst of energy, Beth seemed to stand up on her knees, reached around, and spread open her butt.

"Do it, Ken... cum on me... cum on my yoga ass..."

With a final thrust, Frank reach around, grabbed Beth's tits, and squeezed. Beth let a little chirp and the unexpected pain as her swollen boobs were crushed. A fine spray of milk streamed out of her left tit. I don't think either of them noticed, but I did, lurching on my bed in the process, once again cumming on my stomach. My eyes went slightly out of focus as I watched Beth fall back onto Frank, listening to him speak.

"Holy shit, that was fucking incredible."

Beth was slowly moving her ass around, letting Frank softly settle down insider of her manipulations. Her naked body faced me and I could see the love and passion settle over her. When she felt Frank finally deflate, she turned over and lay on top of him. Frank was clearly spent, eyes closed. Beth pulled down the comforter, now a mess from their activity, and covered him up.

Her naked body slipped out of bed towards the bathroom. After a moment on the toilet, where she did who knows what, Beth reappeared and turned off the lights. The show was officially over. For some instinctive reason, I found the remote and stopped the recording. Thirty-five minutes. It seemed like hours.

I could hear the rustling and some quiet words as I lay naked, spread eagle on my bed. Frank was apparently not out yet.

"That was quite the yoga story."

I could hear Beth chuckle softly.

"I thought you might like it."

Frank paused.

"Did...uh..."

Beth stopped him before he finished.

"Of course not."

Frank sighed and settled back into the covers. After a brief silence, I heard a bit more night time organization. Beth spoke softly.

"Can I turn on the T.V.?"