All Comments on 'A Secret Revealed Pt. 03'

by pregnantex

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best

This series has the best sex scenes I've read on Literotica -- and with a subtle sense of humor, a real rarity. The Skype/voyeur premise means good descriptions of the people and the action without the usual gigantic love rod in a hot steamy pussy.

I hope you'll think of some ways to extend the series for a few more chapters, but if you feel it's over, then go out on a high note. Too often there's pressure to keep going and the last chapters are either repetition or perversion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jarring references

The author seems a bit focused on anal sex, but to each his own. However, the multiple references to her ass as poop hole, butt hole, ass hole, rectum, etc seems a bit redundant, as if he was trying to shock the reader with more and more vulgar references. Just call it her ass or asshole and leave it at that. The mention of fecal matter in the story didn't seem to add much, but perhaps the author enjoys the forbidden aspect of that area too. Well, as they say "Opinions are like assholes...". Take my opinion as proof I have one too.

gpetagpetaalmost 4 years ago

a great exciting story of a hungry Milf on boarder line

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous