A Secret Revealed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hop up. We still haven't worked on your butt yet..."

Beth smiled, unconcerned with the small puddle of milk that remained on the floor. Ken grabbed her by the shoulders as they both stood, repositioning her in front of the mirror again. He didn't forget that the camera was rolling. He turned her around, presenting the audience her ass.

"What do you want me to do...?"

Beth was turning around, looking at her bottom. She gently wiggled it, knowing it was now the center of attention. Ken and I stared at the soft bottom before us, in turquoise, below a pale, white back. Beth sounded eager for the lesson to continue, standing topless.

"Well...how about...half tortoise."

Beth smiled, backing up towards me, and then crouching onto her knees. Leaning forward, she placed her hands directly above her head and slowly folder her body until, while on her knees, her face and hands touched the floor.

"Pretty good...."

Ken knelt beside her, looking at the mirror, rubbing his hands down the spine of her back. Beth's butt was flared open, hidden behind the thin fabric. I saw a distinct darkness of material between her legs, clinging to the folds of wetness that generated the patch. A soft blend of pink and white skin folds could be seen with shocking clarity. Close by, the dark entrance to her rectum could vaguely be identified. Ken slid his hands over her ass, massaging it, letting his finger trace her crack.

"Good. Now, how about the cat."

Beth moved her hands to her sides and pushed herself up, slowly, into what I thought was a doggy style position. Keeping her back straight, head high, Beth looked forward. Her yoga pants now had three creases down the middle, outlining her labias and her slit. The opening to her birth canal flared against the wet fabric. I admired her sagging tits. Ken began to rub the center of her ass, down to her pussy, and pushed a little of the fabric into her opening.

"How does my butt look?"

Beth asked a rhetorical question. She was looking at Ken's midsection, right towards his clear erection. Her answer pushed firm against the fabric.

"I'm not quite sure yet... How about down-dog."

Down-dog? Cat? Cobra? I had never heard of the positions, but as Beth got on her toes, began to straighten her legs, and lift her ass in the air, I realized I didn't care. All that mattered was the result. They could have called it the "tater tot" and I would have had the same reaction staring at Beth. Watching her ass raised high, bent over, fabric now slightly stuck inside of her birth canal. Her tits hung about four inches off of the ground, almost blocking her face.

"How about now? Beth asked again, muffled by her breasts.

Ken stood beside her, looking in the mirror, centering Beth towards the camera. Beth obediently scooched her legs as he angled her, unaware of the reason.

"Keep your arms straight."

Ken directed Beth as he moved to her left foot, pushing it towards her front, forcing a bit more of her butt in the air. He did the same with the other, evening them out. Standing again, he looked at his corrections. His manipulations. He put a leg on either side of her back, assessing the situation.

"Spread your legs more."

Beth shifted her legs wider as best she could while Ken placed his palms on the top of her butt. Beth was leaning over, obscenely, displaying the wet center of her camel toe. Her wet bearded clam. Ken moved his fingers into the center of it, manipulating it, pushing it together, distorting it. His fingers slid to Beth's backdoor, her asshole, and Beth let him push fabric into her butt. Ken pulled away, admiring the result.

"Does it look good?"

Ken smiled at himself in the mirror. He pointed at Beth's ass and then gave the camera a thumbs up without a word. He placed his hands on her lower thighs, dragged them over her butt, and then found the top of her waistband. Ken and I stared at the bent woman and the obscene position she was in, anticipating the next move. I was shaking.

"Let's see..."

Slowly, Ken began to drag down Beth's pants, revealing at first the top of her round white ass where the small "y" shaped crease starts to form the crack of her bottom. Where her official butt begins. Lower still, watching in the mirror as a small dark trail of hairs began to appear. Further still, with no resistance from Beth as her dark asshole, flared open from the bending, came into shocking view. And finally, with a soft roll onto her thighs, Beth's flared and bright pink pussy came into view.

"Holy shit..." Ken and I both groaned, staring at the spread ass before us.

Beth leaned before us in her down dog position and let us stare at her biology. Well, let Ken. I was once again watching in silence, Beth unaware. Unaware that my eyes stared up to the glistening slit, swollen from her excitement, vagina bulging out from the pressure as she bent. Watching her asshole seem to flare open, like she was preparing to poop, as Ken rubbed his hands over her butt checks, forcing them wide. Beth's anal hair was like a halo, circling her rectum.

"Can you see now...?"

Ken squeezed, causing her anus to open from the straining. I stared up into Beth's birth canal, looking at the mottled pink flesh. The small strip of skin around her anus that was virginal, free from anal hair, rarely exposed in such a manner.

Ken's fingers ran into the center of her spread legs, pushing the pink folds of flesh between her legs together, closing her passage, squeezing her wetness. His thumbs moved into her asshole, massaging it in unison with her pussy, looking close. He smelled the scent he was squeezing out of her.

"I can see everything...your butt looks incredible..."

Ken was now spreading open Beth's pussy, fingers on either side. Pushing gently with his thumbs, Ken ran his fingers into her anal hair, forcing it into the lightly brown skin on the inner walls of Beth's butt cheeks. The pink core of Beth's rectum came into view, opening, showing a passage free of poop. The angle of her vagina, now being spread wide for the camera, was at the perfect angle. There was no bend to the canal, no collapsing of her vaginal walls. Beth let her cervix, white and pulsing, make an appearance.

Ken was positioning her ass as he looked into the mirror. His fingers moved so that the camera captured everything Beth would display when sitting on the toilet. If anyone, even Ken, had asked to place a camera in the bowl, Beth would have punched him in the balls more than once. But, for her lovers eyes, she was not concerned how he spread her open.

"You like my bunnies...?" Beth spoke with passion.

Ken clearly loved Beth's ass. His glistening fingers, moist from massaging Beth's vagina, slid up to her butt hole, circling the brown target. Pushing into it without penetrating, feeling the rough crinkles, the fold where her passage began. Beth purred and her body began to slouch from the position.

"You found my bunny hole..."

Ken moved his hands away, sensing Beth push the dark hole open. We marveled at the volcanic shape it took on. Beth's legs came together as she got to her knees, Ken holding his hand firmly in place as he moved with her. On her knees, Beth folded her torso forward, tucked her head between her knees, and extended her arms forward.

"The rabbit...wants you to visit..."

Ken softly moved away towards the bag he first walked in with. Beth turned her head to watch, wondering why he had paused. Ken pulled out a bottle of massage oil from the bag and returned to Beth, opening it. Beth, curiosity satisfied, put her head back between her knees and looked back towards the mirror. She spread her legs slightly wider in anticipation.

"Is that for the bunnies?"

Ken moved behind Beth, pulling off the last of her yoga outfit. The painted on material that woman wear so frequently, bending over, wanting to show off the shape and treasures of their body. Their breasts. Their vaginas. Their asses. There legs. Their thongs, exposed as they bent forward. In the grocery store. In the mall. In the bedroom. Yoga clothes were not worn to hide their bodies, but to reveal them. And Beth happily kicked hers free, desperately wanting to reveal her body.

Returning to the front, Ken placed a knee on each side of Beth's head, trapping her, leaning into her back. Ken squirted each pale butt cheek of Beth's with a small amount of oil. The extreme vulgarity of Beth's position, bent in half, created an arched shape that the oil flowed over, tracing the shape of Beth's bottom, flowing into the channel down the center. Ken put down the bottle and massaged her ass, again spreading it open for the camera, kneading it.

Fingers circled over Beth's asshole, spreading the oil in all directions. The anal hair, once proud and erect, now lay matted in the heavy film. Ken traced his fingers around her opening, filling all of the puckers of her anus. Then he slid his hands to the top of her arch, to the pinnacle of the rabbit. Ken looked into the mirror, satisfied she was ready. Satisfied with the position. The angle. The vulgarity of the local mom, bent over before him. Ken slowly pushed his hands down her arch, sliding his right index finger down the center of Beth's spine, over the protruding vertebrae, into the "y" at the top of Beth's bottom, and down the channel.

"It's for the bunnies hole..."

As he said it, Ken's finger found Beth's asshole. Instead of sliding over it, the oiled fingers bent, pushing into it. It was not a gentle probe, but a sudden penetration, quickly past the first knuckles, past the second, bottoming out as his palm pushed hard into the soft flesh of her bottom. Frank lurched as Beth tried to lift her head, unable to do so while Ken sat on it. Holding her head down with his own butt, Ken pushed his erection into the back of her neck.

"What the...oh my god..." Beth yelled, not so much out of anger, but surprise and passion.

Ken made a fist, pointing his finger, trying to extend it deeper into Beth. He was rooting his finger tip inside of her, feeling her inner passages, finding the channels that led into her bowels.

"Is there a bunny home...?"

Ken slipped his finger out gently, watching Beth's asshole grip his digit. Then, when it was almost completely free, once again he slid into Beth quickly, fucking her ass with his finger. Beth's pussy was yawning open, jealous of the attention, pulsing with blood. Beth seemed to have recovered from the invasion.

"It's hiding..." Beth sounded out of breath.

Ken reached under Beth's stomach with his free hand, running it into her pussy. Pushing into her trimmed pubic hair, his hand went lower and moved into her wet crease. Again bending an index finger, this one slid easily into her pussy. His digital double penetration was more vulgar, more obscene, and more sexual than anything I had ever done with a woman.

"I'll find it..."

His fingers slid in and out of both holes together, violating her. Recording her. His head bent forward, kissing Beth's ass, rolling his tongue over her dimples, moving towards the base of her spine and and licking to the top of her butt crack. His fingers paused as his chin rested on the peak of her arch. He pulled them out, slowly, until they were free. Beth's asshole clamped shut, but her pussy remained open and flared.

"Turn around...my child..."

Ken lifted himself off of Beth, no longer trapping her. Without eye contact, or hesitation, Beth twisted her body so that she was looking at herself in the mirror. Chests drained of all fluid, her breasts sagged slightly with two dark anuses holding them down. Bending her body softly forward, onto her knees, Beth once again folded herself over, this time putting her torso into in a flat position on the ground. Arms casually draped in front of her, Beth's fingers fell inches from the mirror.

"Let me see your face..."

Ken was positioning himself behind Beth's ass, bending forward, looking over the pale globes that swelled behind her. Beth lifted her face, a face ready for an orgasm, flushed and red. Here eyes seemed wild, shining a deep blue that I didn't recognize. Ken pushed into her bottom on each cheek.

"Closer to the mirror..."

Beth slid her knees forward, bending her arms, crawling towards the mirror. Her tits hung less than a foot away from me as I bent down, looking at her staring eyes. Beth was looking right at herself, staring into her lust. Letting me stare into her soul, naked and unashamed.

"Kiss yourself."

Ken watched as Beth paused in front of the mirror. Looking at herself. In love with herself. In love with her beauty. The attention she generated. The fullness of her lips, the perfection of her skin, the angelic beauty of her hair. Beth didn't just lean forward to give herself a little peck, her mouth opened wide, exposing perfect teeth in all of their whiteness. Extending her tongue, Beth began to give herself a passionate french kiss, flattening her mouth against the glass. I placed my mouth over hers and kissed her back.

"Mmmmm...."

The mirror vibrated as Beth moaned. I didn't close my eyes, nor did Beth. We seemingly looked deep into one another as we rolled our tongues in harmony, along the glass, pressing our lips together. Beth's mouth flattened and bulged into mine as I mimed every move she made with her mouth. Suddenly she froze and her pupils dilated, wildly looking deep into mine. Inches apart, separated by a mere quarter of an inch, Beth's nostrils flared as Ken leaned in and began to lick her asshole. A loud groan came from her throat, mouth pushing harder into the glass.

"Aaahhhggmmmmm..."

It was almost gurgle like. Beth brought her hands up to the glass, leaning into it for leverage as Ken pushed his face hard into her bottom. She flinched, apparently struck with another surge of sexual energy, feeling Ken push his tongue into her sphincter. Licking the insides of her rectum. The mirror vibrated. She groaned into my open mouth.

"Oooohhhhh....."

Beth slid her hands high, facing the mirror head on, opening her mouth wide. Her tongue began a rapid licking movement, as though she as flicking a woman's clit, like a cobra. Beth pretended it was her own tongue licking her asshole. The small room echoed with her passionate groans. Her eyes stared forward, blankly.

"Your licking...my bunny...hole..."

I instantly stood up, pulling down my pants, and pushed my erection into her waiting mouth. I traced her movements, jerking into her lips as they bulged against the glass. Her chest pushed forward as Ken continued his probing, now looking as if he had shifted his head lower to begin licking her pussy.

"Mmmnnnnnnnn......"

Beth slid higher, now on her knees, pressing her body into the glass. Dark nipples squeezed flat, distorting and bulging as small droplets of milk escaped from the pressure. I moved low, pretending to nurse. Another groan from Beth. More vibrations from the mirror.

"Ooohhhmmmmm....."

Ken was returning to her asshole as Beth's pussy moved forward and out of view. Beth began to stand, dragging her tits across the glass, streaking them with trails of motherly juices. She let her right hips move towards the glass. Beth knew how to lover herself and did not need Ken, Frank, or myself to pleasure her. She loved herself. She wanted herself. Standing tall, she pressed her mons pubis towards the glass and began to fuck herself.

What goes through the mind of a woman, married, with kids, when she has an affair? The willingness to do things with a stranger that she would never perform in the bedroom? The lurid thoughts that are acted on and relished. I suppose woman are just female men, capable of extreme horniness and perversion as well. But, seeing it exposed, in person, on a woman you thought you knew deeply and intimately, was astonishing.

I slipped my mouth down to Kens level as he forced his face into Beth's butt. She had spread her legs to provide access as her bush flattened against the mirror. I moved my tongue over it, imaging the texture and smell. The taste. The juices. Lower I went, moving towards the small fold of flesh at the top of her pussy that was able to make contact with the mirror. At the pink, bulging clit that pressed into the glass before me. I licked it.

"Oh my god...lick me..."

My tongue returned to the steady pattern that I knew Beth loved. I moaned into her clit, remembering the times I would flutter her pussy with my lips while licking her. My moan vibrated into the glass and buzzed her clit. Beth looked down, feeling the vibrations, moving into them, unconcerned with the source. Our eyes seemed to lock while I licked her, like so many times when we were married.

"Yeeaaaa....."

After she watched herself pushing her clit into my mouth, Beth backed her face away, arching her back. She was forcing as much of her pussy into the pressure of the glass as possible. Her right hand slipped down, moving her hairs, separating her lips, presenting a clear and obvious target. I softly buzzed the mirror again.

"Feeeelllssss gooodd...."

She toyed with her clit, moving it beneath my lips. Frank was forcing open her ass wide, both hands on either cheek, chin hanging inches from mine. His cock hung below his open legs, pointing right at me. We pressed against Beth, both rigid, in a voyeuristic three way.

"Fuck...the rabbits coming..."

Beth, having freed her clit for more direct pressure, moved her hand back up above her head and resumed fucking herself. The clit sliding across the glass looked like a snail running for its life. I moved my hands up, into her breasts, pushing into the wet streaks from Beth lactating. She was humping up and down now in a steady pattern, fucking my face. My eyes stared at the bush I thought I would never see again, crushed flat against the mirror.

"Harder...."

Ken was trying to push Beth through the glass. I stood up, meeting Beth's face that once again moved towards the mirror, mouth open, kissing herself. Her teeth scraped the mirror, grinding into it. I slouched, masturbating myself into her spread legs, pressing my penis into her clit.

"I'm gonna cum, Beth..."

I spoke to her open eyes, watching her features. They seemed to focus on me, feeling the vibrations of my words into the mirror. Beth reached behind her, pushing Ken into her ass, directing the focus. Unsatisfied, whe pushed his head away, sensing her orgasm build, knowing in her own mind how to release it. Unwilling to spend the time telling Ken what to do or how. Wanting and knowing herself.

"Heerree..."

Beth ran her fingers to the center of her bottom, tracing circles around it. Ken pulled away to watch the show in front of him. The show he had helped start, but one Beth wanted to finish. With a final trace of the finger, Beth sensed the moment had arrived. She pushed into her rectum.

"Oh my god...I'm cumming..."

Beth jerked into the mirror, having found the absolute perfect pressure points from the front and the rear. Another jerk, grinding herself hard, moving just as she needed to force the electrical currents through her body. I jerked into her, erupting on the mirror, spraying into her splayed and crushed clit. Coating it in semen, leaning back to watch it drip down her pussy.

"Oh...fuck Ken..."

Ken had sensed Beth was winding down. His hands moved back to her butt, providing a helpful pressure as Beth moved her hands back above her head, slowly relaxing. Moving her body into the streaks of cum that now were dripping down her legs. Turning around, Beth wrapped her arms around Ken, pulling him towards her pussy. Her butt cheeks flattened against the window. Ken softly licked her pussy, loving it, helping it settle down.

"Wowwww...feeelllsss nice..."

Beth sighed, running her fingers through Ken's hair. Relaxing against the mirror, letting her body slowly shutter in front of my gaze. I held my now spent penis, amazed at the naked woman before me. My ex wife and I had just cum a glass thickness away from each other. Life takes amazing turns. I moved back, trying to take all of her body in. I tripped over the camera.