A Secret Revealed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning quickly, I grabbed it just as it was about to tip over. I held it, turning, wondering if my presence had been revealed. Beth remained in her spent position, cooing softly. Ken was gently kissing above her bush, sensing that Beth was done using his face as a crotch post. He backed away, looking at her splendor.

"You trimmed your bush. It looks incredible..."

Beth let out a satisfied sigh, knowing that she did look incredible. I watched, removing the camera from the tripod, setting placing the stand on the ground. The camera was similar to mine, HD, with the standard zoom and record buttons.

I held it, aiming it closer to Beth's ass. She slid down, her cheeks spreading as they gripped against the mirror. I zoomed in on her asshole, filling the screen of the camera with her open bottom.

"You look incredible, Mister. Lie back. Let's see your pose."

Ken leaned back, legs spread, lifting his shirt over his head. His hair free body chest showed clear definition and form. Tossing his shirt aside, Ken kicked off his pants that were hanging just below his ass. There was not a trace of hair anywhere on his body other than his head. His penis was completely bald, balls included.

"Oh...yea...this is a good one..."

Beth leaned forwards, feet planted firmly on each side of the mirror against the wall. Ken bent his knees around her body, presenting his nakedness to Beth. Beth ran her hands along the floor, raising her ass, pushing it against the mirror. Almost sitting on the mirror. Ken looked over Beth's back as she bent down, focussing on the asshole that was now inches from the glass. Ken roared as Beth slipped him into her mouth.

"Oh...fuck...Elizabeth..."

Beth began gently rolling Ken's penis in her mouth. She wasn't giving him a fast and hard blowjob. Instead, she was tasting him. Feeling his firmness roll around her tongue. After a couple playful swirls, sensing the flow of blood through the veins of his erection, Beth looked up at him.

"I want you to cum..."

Ken clearly wanted to also. His hands roamed over Beth's ass, her pussy, the deep red from her swollen lips, fresh from masturbation. He pushed it towards the mirror.

"Touch the mirror with your asshole...push it..."

Beth looked over her shoulder, herself now interested and curious with the object of the request. The vulgarity of his request did not bother her in the slightest. Bearing down, Beth held her breath and pushed, flaring open her vagina and asshole. Forcing her butt crack into the mirror. Pushing with her cheeks. And then she did it.

Her asshole was kissing the glass, opening for it, showing the faint traces of brown inside a pink passage. I captured every flex, every pulse, every breath as the anus before me lived. To my shock, I lifted my hand, pressed it into my own semen, and swirled it around her asshole. Beth seemed to blow her butt a kiss.

Satisfied with her accomplishment, Beth leaned forward and swallowed Ken's erection. He leaned back, satisfied with the visual stimulation. Beth pulled her ass away from the mirror, away from my sperm, leaving a star type of kiss on the glass. She pushed on the back on Ken's thighs, spreading him open, bouncing her mouth up and down. She slipped low, sucking his balls, lower still, rimming his ass.

"God Beth...my asshole...finger it..."

Another taboo that Beth had overcome, apparently not wanting to seem prudish with her young stud. Beth reached under her chin, tickling his asshole with a red finger nail as she flicked away with her tongue, pretending it was a man's clit. Ken grabbed his cock, stroking it, not trying to cum, wanting to enjoy the sensation. He rocked back, hands moving to the rear of his thighs.

"Wind relieving..."

Ken held his pose while Beth pushed into his ass, almost eating it around her finger. She leaned up, her own ass pointing at me.

"Your bunny hole is tight..."

Beth felt inside of him, moving her hand to his erection while probing his anal cavity. Curling her finger, Ken jumped forward. Almost lurched forward. Beth smiled.

"Ohhh...I found a bunny...should I milk it..."

Ken pushed down on her hand, holding her finger still inside of himself. He apparently did not want to cum from his prostrate being "milked" or any other anal stimulation. At least not his own anal stimulation. Straightening out his legs, Ken gently pushed Beth's hand out of his butt.

"Jesus...no...get on me..."

Beth smiled down at him, bringing her vagina away from the mirror and over his penis. Ken's erection was pointed right up at Beth. I focussed the camera on her butt, wanting to let the penetration, whatever was, be the focal point. Beth moved her pussy to the head of his penis, dragging her folds expertly over his tip. Ken groaned with anticipation.

"Mmmmm"

She was teasing Ken, and he let her. Holding down his arms, Beth felt his penis drag towards her birth canal, centered herself, and slowly let him slip inside of her. The vagina I watched give birth to our son. Ken looked around her body, watching the invasion take place in the mirror, moaning threw squinted eyes. Beth let her head perch up like a proud, dominant bird.

"Is this what you want...?"

Up and down Beth began to ride him. A thin film of skin would pull out of her vagina, stretching along the shaft of his penis for about one half of an inch. Then, when his pink head became visible, Beth lowered herself, squeezing shut her asshole in the process. Clamping down with her bowels to help the motherly vagina grip his shaft. Then, on the upstroke, Beth would release her grip, pushing open her vagina. Her bunny hole would flex open in the process.

"You know what I want..." Ken spoke in a dreamlike state.

Beth pumped more, moving her hands off of Ken's arms, leaning her breasts over his chest. Ken moved his palms onto Beth's shoulders, rubbing her, sliding along the spine of her back. Up and down Beth kept fucking the yoga instructor, trying to please him, trying to please herself. Feeling the hard sign of acceptance pushing into her middle age pussy. It told her she was the most beautiful and wanted female by this young stud. She would do anything for the confidence it generated in her.

"You can do anything you want..."

Ken ran his fingers over Beth's round bottom, moving towards his erection, opening her butt. Beth paused, sensing the resistance from his grip. Ken kept his left hand on her bottom, gripping the soft lower flesh and pulling it wide. His right hand move down to his penis that was pushed inside of her vagina. With a soft plop, Ken folded it out of her pink flesh.

"You know what I want..." Ken looked at Beth, eyes knowing she was submitting to him as he repeated his statement.

Holding his erection firm, Ken slid the head of his penis against the puckered brown hole that was off limits for the years of our marriage. Perhaps it was age that softened Beth. Perhaps it was the knowledge that she had to offer more of herself to maintain the feverish interest of a younger man. Perhaps she actually enjoyed it, realizing it only after years of fear. Whatever the reason, Beth looked at Ken with permission.

"My bunny hole..."

Ken pushed his purple head into Beth's bottom, wet and slick from oil. With little resistance, her sphincter opened, swallowing the intruder. Beth lowered her butt gently, guiding his shaft into her rectum, slowly and smoothly. Finding that his flesh had been granted an easy entrance, now halfway buried in her bottom, Ken moved his hand to the lower part of Beth's right butt cheek and spread open the other half of her ass.

"Fuck...Elizabeth...your so tight..."

Beth's bottom was squeezing his erection. Crushing it with the strong muscles used to pass out her daily waste. Her poop from her poop hole. Deeper he travelled into her anatomy, feeling her biology, moving his fingers through the damp anal hair that surrounded her opening. Beth settled her bottom onto the probing flesh, feeling the base on Ken's penis as she stopped. Beth had swallowed his erection. Ken would have to do the rest of the work.

"I can feel you...deep..."

Ken began his slow pumping, juices sliming out as Beth's asshole was pulled and stretched, wrapping around a penis that was being removed from her anal bowels. Her biological center. Small streaks of brown appeared faintly on his white shaft, showing the depths and depravity of his exploration. Faster, Ken began a steady rhythm of in and out, anus dragging open, anus collapsing in on itself. It may have been a fantasy of mine that I masturbated to frequently. Ken was living the dream. He was fucking Beth up her ass.

"Jesus...I'm almost there..."

Clearly, the foreplay, the yoga play, the tit play, the milk play, and the anal play had done it's job. Ken didn't need long inside such a tight, warm, and erotic hole. His pace was quickening. His cock was moving quick, gathering a few more streaks of brown, plowing into Beth's butt.

"Do it...in my bottom..." Beth was ready for him to cum as well.

Ken showed no concern in his thrusts any more. In and out, ramming Beth. Doing what he needed for release. Squeezing his fingers into the sides of his penetrations. Running his fingers around the ridge of her stretched anus. Forcing Beth's butt to squeeze him. Stretching her butt cheeks wide, giving the appearance they formed one round globe.

"Oh...god...I'm cumming..."

With a forceful thrust, Ken paused his fucking, letting his sperm spray inside of Beth, wanting to send it deep. Another sudden jerk, spasming into Beth's poop hole, ramming his semen into her ass. Beth felt the sprays inside of her warmth and squeezed her bottom to help milk the orgasm.

"I feel it...deep...spraying..."

Another jerk, and Ken started to slow himself. His penis was sputtering, running out of juice, having ejaculated his sperm violently and quickly. The orgasm of a young man. Powerful and potent. Ken lay back, holding onto Beth's ass, dragging her towards him. His penis slipped out, limp, no longer able or willing to penetrate Beth's asshole.

I stared in disbelief at the result. Not at the brown smudges on Ken's penis, or semi-transparent slime that covered it. I almost appreciated the result, wished it were my own penis. Instead, the shocking vulgarity lie in Beth's asshole, still open wide, as though it was waiting for the fucking to continue. Asking for it. Pleading for it. Drooling for it, even though the drool appeared to be Ken's semen, leaking out of Beth's rectum.

Her poop hole was a smooth tunnel, pink and wide. Towards the back, the source of brown smudges on Ken's manhood could be seen. Beth's rectum bulged and flexed, wondering where the special friend that was visiting went. Sensing that her bottom might betray her and suddenly start to let slip the stores meant for the toilet, Beth tried to clamp her butt-hole shut. She was only half successful, the dark brown ridges of her anus still yawning, creating a perfect circle about the size of a dime.

"Oh, did I just fucking cum..."

Ken ran his hands through Beth's hair, thanking her in his own way. Pushing her down, indicating what he wanted next. Beth moved her butt to the side, slipping off of him, hiding her gapping poop hole from my leering eyes. From the camera capturing every moment on film. She lay her head on his stomach, looking at his penis, gently massaging it.

"Is there any left for me...?"

Beth looked at the limp member and kissed it, unconcerned about the last port of entry. Her tongue lifted it, folded it up towards his stomach. Then, she opened her mouth, letting the soiled penis slip inside as she suckled. Beth gently nursed on his penis, closing her eyes, resting from the most sexually intense and explicit display I had ever seen. Her throat gulped, swallowing the last retirements of Ken's orgasm. The show was over.

Stopping the camera, I stepped back, pulling up my pants. While the lovers recovered, I figured it was the best time to slip out unnoticed. If discovered, it was even money who would have killed me first. Camera in tow, I shut the door to the studio and left the hedonism behind.

I just filmed my first porn, starring my ex wife and her yoga instructor. I probably screwed up many of the camera angles, most likely lost track of what was going on, and lord knows the sound quality was going to be awful. No matter, it was 15 minutes that I was going to treasure for the rest of my life. But, for the next week I was going to be pretty busy. Top on my list was to find out how to become a yoga instructor. The fringe benefits looked fucking awesome.