A Secret Revealed Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude. That was nasty. The mirror."

Ken was referring to the semen I left behind for him to clean up, cumming all over Beth's clit as she pushed it against the mirror.

"Yea. Sorry. Won't do that again."

Chuckling slightly, Ken left me to my own thoughts in the quiet room. Thoughts of Beth and how she had changed so much over the years since I knew her. The suburban childhood, head to college, find a husband, and work in the school district life seemed far behind her. I don't think she was having an affair with the Ken the yoga man because she was sad, depressed, or lonely.

Beth did it for all of the opposite reasons. Because she was happy, beautiful, and full of life and energy. She thrived on the affair, loved how it reinforced her beauty. Her happiness with herself. The life and feelings that existed in addition to her married home. One didn't replace the other. They complimented each other. Beth lived for compliments.

Ken walked into the room. Despite my presence, he still moved himself through a yoga prep exercise, bending and flexing. Apparently wanting to give the impression that nothing today was different than any other day with Beth. Elizabeth. The bag along the wall told me everything was going to be different. The small speakers next to his phone were in place. After today, nothing would be the same.

I held the camera, waiting, ready. Seconds slowly ticked by. Finally, with the soft closing of the first door, I heard the loud opening of the second door. In walked Beth, radiant as ever, again in her long black down-filled coat. North Face might have been the brand for her, but I was more interested in Beth's South Butt.

"Hey, yoouuu...."

Beth held out her usual offering of coffees for the two of them, as though this was a business meeting and someone needed to supply the refreshments. Ken took them, putting them in their usual out of the way spot along the wall.

"Well, hello Ms Stunning Gorgeous. You look in incredible as usual."

Beth flung her blonde hair back, smiling, letting it fall purposefully over the back of her down coat. Her face looked like she had once again come prepared for a modeling session, fully made up with ruby lips and eyeshadow providing a seductive, but definitely feminine appearance.

"Oh. Thanks. Your so sweet."

Ken had told me that Beth refused any sort of kissing. That, early on, she had made it clear that she just didn't want to, that it was her own little funny quirk and she hoped he didn't mind. I imagined it was her own way of keeping home life and affair life separate in a strange way. It had answered a question I walked away with earlier, wondering how, with all of that excitement shared between them, I never saw them kiss in passion or when meeting. And, he was never told to call her anything other than Elizabeth.

"Well, Elizabeth, it's nothing but the truth."

Putting her purse down next to the coffees, Beth turned to Ken, seemingly about to burst with enthusiasm. Beneath her coat was obviously the new outfit she so desperately wanted to reveal. I held the camera, waiting for my cue.

"So...Do you want to see...?"

Ken looked at Beth, seeing the eager woman wanting the man in front of her to acknowledge her beauty. To enjoy her elegance. To reinforce the confidence that Beth walked around with.

"Oh...You bet I do. But, hang on, I've got something I want to try today."

Beth raised her eyebrows, interested in the something. Curious as to what it could be. Seeing the excitement in his eyes.

"Oh, you do, do you..."

Ken's face reassured her that it was definitely going to be something that she would enjoy. Because, if it made him this excited and interested in her, Beth was all in on providing the enthusiasm.

"Yea... So, today, I thought we'd do something a bit more...advanced..."

Beth smiled with eager anticipation.

"Oooh. Well, I do want to be advanced..."

Ken continued.

"It's like a yoga quiz. You go here..."

Ken moved Beth to the middle of a large matt in the center of the room. Beth looked back at the small mirror along the wall, almost longing for it, remembering it as her friend. But then she turned and saw the larger mirror across from her and smiled. She would have a perfectly fine view of herself from the new location.

"...and I'll call out a pose. You, my pretty lady, see if you can do it..."

Beth smiled, teasing him.

"That's not very advanced, Mr. Yoga Man."

Ken grinned back.

"Well, I'll be playing some music and doing some things...to distract you..."

Beth seemed to be glowing with excitement.

"Oh, well, I think I might be able to manage your distractions..."

Ken was at the point of dropping the final challenge.

"Ah, I bet you can. But, will you be able to do it...blindfolded?"

Beth's face struggled to register the last statement. Her eyes seemed perplexed, wondering why she should wouldn't be able to look at herself. That seemed to be her biggest concern.

"Blindfolded? But...why?"

Ken moved his hands up to her eyes, holding them still.

"Because, if you can find your balance without seeing your balance...then you are...advanced..."

I had to admit, there was some definite reasoning behind his statement. I wasn't sure if Beth was going to buy it. But, I also guessed that any woman willing to have an affair and let herself be violated anally, to her, being blindfolded every once in a while would not break the bank sexually.

"Well, yoga man, that does sound advanced..."

Ken walked over to the bag and pulled out a blindfold. It was jet black, perfect to make sure a person could sleep soundly with no light reaching their eyes. Ken walked up to Beth while she looked at his little piece of equipment. With sparkling eyes, deep and blue, Beth tilted her head and seemed to whine.

"Do we have to...?"

Placing his hands on her shoulders, Beth still in her coat, Ken slowly turned her around. With demur like features, Beth complied, holding her chin high, closing her eyes. Ken gently placed the blindfold over her eyes, held the strings tight, and tied a friendly bow.

"How's this...?"

Beth moved her hands to her eyes, adjusting it, trying to lift up a corner and peak. It wasn't extremely easy, but she let some light in and looked out at him, tilting her head high as she looked under the blindfold.

"I can't see..."

And that was the point. Ken moved her hand away gently, magically holding up a second blindfold. It had been disguised with the first blindfold. He placed it up over the first blindfold, tying this one a bit more securely. He was not taking any chances.

"That's the point. And, no talking either from the woman with the beautiful bunnies....You just do exactly what I tell you.."

Ken walked away, backwards, leaving Beth to stand alone in silence. He bent down, picked up his phone, and hit play. Some type of electronic dance music flowed from the speakers, most likely a go to for Ken as he tried to energize and motivate his students. None of the soft, atmospheric new age mediation crap played by a group of granola eating people driving electric cars. This was my cue. I turned and walked out of the closet.

Initially, when my little plan came to light, I simply thought of another way to see my ex wife naked. I couldn't watch her remotely again, unless I basically asked my son to leave on the camera. Which, I almost did and might still. But, as I drove to meet Ken, it came to mind that it would be even better if I could switch places with Ken. It would be unforgettable. Unforgivable. I had to do it.

He would now be recording me, giving commands as I signaled him. Telling Beth which pose to perform, standing close with the camera as I moved back when it was his turn to speak. The music was meant to muffle any sound that might come from Ken walking around as he filmed us together. What was really fun, though, was looking at the chart of poses, Ken pointing to the ones Beth could perform. I gave Ken a list of ten, in order, figuring that would be plenty for my yoga lesson with Beth.

The hardest part, though, was preparing myself. I spent the night before shaving every, and I mean Every, part of my body. I had to stretch my ball sack, gently dragging the razor across it. My legs were the worst, not excessively hairy, but they seemed incredibly strong. It took almost a bottle and a half of shaving cream by the time I had finished my chest. I was glad I did it the night before, letting my skin recover from the raw feeling.

The point was, I had to feel like Ken. If I was going to pretend I was Ken, I couldn't show up with hairs in places he didn't have any. We were about the same height and both had a full head of hair. So, the hard part would not so much be how my skin felt, but probably the firmness of my chest. I had planned on leaving my clothes on and would have to make a point of flexing my muscles at the right point. Really, Beth just had to stay in her poses and I figured I should survive to live another day.

Softly, I turned the handle to the studio. Ken was stalling, trying to keep Beth in position.

"See...you can't even stand still on one leg without wobbling..."

Beth had both hands on her head, lifting her left foot off the ground in front of her. She certainly did have a bit of wobble. Beth put her leg back down and relaxed her arms. She complained in an exaggerated tone, condescending Ken for his statement.

"It's not that Easy, mister..."

I walked around to Ken, my soft movements drowned out by the music echoing through the room, bouncing off of the walls and wood floors. I crept next to him, standing ten feet away from Beth. Ken spoke, ready to start the yoga lesson.

"Maybe if you took your coat off.."

Beth exhaled a small laugh, flashing her bright teeth as she smiled at us.

"So...You want to see the new outfit I got...?"

Beth unzipped the front of her full length North Face coat. With a slow, deliberate downward motion, Beth kept her coat closed around her as the zipper slid free. Then, with a dramatic thrusting of her chest, Beth let the coat fall from her shoulders to the ground.

"Holy christ, Beth...That is so sexy...."

The lulu lemon mom stood in dark grey yoga pants that seemed more like skin hugging sweat pants. The didn't shrink wrap her skin, but instead hung close, hanging low on her hips and extending all of the way to her white shoes, bunching up slightly. They were very attractive, but displayed none of the intimate shapes and curves that came from the spandex type fit of some bottoms.

Her top, however, was nothing like the bottom. Beth wore a pale green leotard type yoga outfit, almost like a swimsuit, that was cut incredibly high around the sides of her hips. It gave the appearance of legs much longer than they actually were as the fabric rose high above the swell of her thighs. A large swatch of pale, white skin displayed itself above her hip between the low cut grey pants and high cut swimsuit.

The hole from her belly button was quite clear as the fabric pushed into her stomach. Higher, a low, swooping cleavage created a "u" type shape as the fabric struggled to maintain the large, engorged, nursing breasts in place. At least one inch of Beth's breast was visible at the low end of her cleavage, increasing their exposure dramatically as the fabric raced up to her shoulder to form a small, half in strap.

Stretching, the suit material was unable to hide the dark areolas that lay almost in the middle of Beth's chest. About 2 inches of round breast meat swelled below her nipples, nipples that protruded in a well defined manner directly towards Ken and I. Her breasts didn't sag or droop, proud and firm from the milk stores of a nursing mother. Beth looked unequivocally irresistible in the outfit.

"Should I show you the back...?"

Beth didn't wait for an answer. She wanted to show the back. She knew Ken wanted to see the back. With a slight hesitation because of the blindfolds, Beth carefully turned around. If the front was sexy, the back was pornographic.

A small half inch strap of pale green material raced up between Beth's bleached white ass, barely covered by the low hanging yoga pants. Essentially, the lower part of her leotard was a thong, rising from her bottom and forming a "y" that trailed over her lower back dimples. The fabric swooped up her sides, forming a typical bra strap appearance at the top. The entire lower middle section of Beth's back was exposed, as though a large circle of fabric had been removed.

"Wow...I bet your butt looks incredible..."

Beth wiggled, moving her hands to the back of her pants. With a quick downward motion, Beth folded the top of her pants down. I stared at the brief exposure, marveling at the smooth, flawless appearance. The perfect symmetry of her globes, completely exposed as the thong lay hidden beneath her squished butt cheeks. As quickly as her butt appeared, it disappeared. Beth's little flash had served it's purpose. I was raging hard.

"Did it...?" Beth said, giggling like a 16 year old who was exposing herself to her boyfriend for the first time.

Ken held firm with the camera, catching all of Beth's movements. But, he still maintained the interaction, responding to her.

"Jesus...yea..."

Beth held her hands behind her head, arching her back, flexing her butt. The grey fabric around her ass tilted to one side, then the other in rhythm to the music. Beth was excited to be showing off her new outfit...

"So...it makes my butt look good...?"

Beth turned back gently to the camera. Grinning. Proud that her outfit had been so well received, though there really never was much of doubt in her mind. Ken gave her the perfect response.

"Your butt makes your butt look good..."

Beth relished the statement, rewarding Ken for it. Letting him know that she was his to enjoy. Mine to enjoy.

"Well...it's ready for yoga..."

The initial shock was fading from my eyes. The shock of watching my ex wife reveal herself in front of me, ready for whatever I asked, or rather, Ken asked her to do. I felt my freshly shaved body tingle in anticipation, hearing Beth's willingness to start.

"Now...I'll say a pose, and you have to hold it. No matter what I do, you can't release it..."

Beth stood erect, mocking a person at attention.

"Ooooh. No matter what...?" Her voice raised in a teasing manner.

Ken answered.

"No matter what. I'll simply be observing...and maybe...inspecting..."

Beth licked her lips.

"Inspecting, huh...I wonder if I'll pass..."

Beth ran her hands over her chest. Ken's voice softened, unable to hide his arousal from the erotic display.

"And no talking or asking for help. I'm going to be perfectly silent, and you better be too..."

Beth pursed her lips, trying to pout.

"Perfectly...?"

Ken responded in an equally teasing manner.

"Well, you can let out a little noise...if you really need to..."

Beth arched her chest and ran her hands along her hips, slightly worming her body.

"Ooh...that's good...I might make a little noise..."

Beth moved her ass back and forth with a bit more drama to the beat of the music. She moved her hands over her eyes again, making one final adjustment. Ken wasn't going to get into any more dialogue. He once again put all of his attention onto recording. He looked at me, smiling. I nodded.

"Alright. Here we go. Upward Salute."

Beth tilted her head slightly, briefly letting the pose form in her mind. Picturing it, Beth brought her knees and feet together, standing perfectly straight. Slowly, she placed her palms together in front of her, like a prayer. Her cleavage bulged outward from the pressure. Then, gradually, she moved her hands over her head, high, stretching out her body. Ken filmed her perfect form, breasts rising, desperate to spill our of her leotard.

After letting myself take in Beth's beauty and allowing Ken time to capture the pose, I moved in. Beth sensed the movement, feeling the matt flex from my walking. I could sense her eyes looking for me, straining against the black fabric before her. Her chest was rising and falling, anticipating the interaction. I could smell her hair, see the soft ridges of her lips, enjoy the light blush in her cheeks. I moved my hands up and softly placed my hands on the side of her face..

"Uuuhhh."

Beth inhaled abruptly at the contact, her body jolting at the touch of my fingertips. She expected it, but could not prepare for what she couldn't see. Her mouth opened as she sucked in her breath. My thumbs brushed her cheeks as my fingers moved into her hair, touching her ears. My thumbs moved over her ear lobes, allowing my fingers to gently massage them. A standard move during our marriage, a source of erotic pleasure for Beth.

Beth exhaled deeply with the touching. I so desperately wanted to lean in and kiss her. Return to our pre-divorce bliss. Instead, I settled for tracing my fingers across her lips, feeling her tongue slip out and gently lick me. Gently running my hands along her soft throat, feeling the pulsing artery, the life moving through her body.

I bent lower, feeling the warm, firm swells of her exposed chest. Beth shuttered softly, hands still high, stretching her breasts upwards. I let my fingers run over the fabric, feeling her fullness, sensing the hard nipples beneath my fingers. I swallowed hard, cupping the base of her chest gently, rubbing my fingers over the large dark circles that lay exposed behind the thin material. Clearly seeing the pointed nub, folded against the fabric. My fingers pinched gently to my thumb, feeling the rubber tip as I gently squeezed. The source of her motherly fluids.

The firmness of her breasts was surprising. Feeling their dough-like pliability, Beth's chest reminded me of how a grapefruit always returned to form after a gentle squeeze. Beth was clearly full of milk. I wondered how long it had been since she last nursed. I knew it would not be long before she nursed again. I moved my nose into her chest, reached behind her with my hands, and began to smell her motherly scent.

As my hands found the soft globes of flesh, running my hands over her yoga pants, I inhaled. The distinct smell of a nursing breast filled my nostrils as warm skin softly pushed into my face. I kissed the bottom of her cleavage, squeezing the lower flesh of her butt. My tongue licked, tasting her skin, tracing a line to her left areola, licking it through the fabric. I opened my mouth, wrapping it around the fabric that stretched against her chest.

I moved further to the left, finding her exposed skin, slipping my tongue under the fabric. The soft meat of her tit flexed under the pressure. I pushed inside, unable to reach her nipple, but satisfied with the invasion. My head slipped lower, tracing the path of the fabric, moving away from the rolls of her breast and into the softness of her stomach. When I angled down towards her pelvis and reached her yoga pants, Beth's body shivered, sensing the closeness to her erogenous zone.

My hands slid to the top of her pants and slipped inside, moving over the tremendous mounds of flesh that defined her bottom. They were so warm, so smooth, and so incredibly arousing. My penis flexed inside my own pants, pushing against the fabric. I dragged my nose into her belly button, prodding it. I licked her stomach, sliding down, dragging down her yoga pants with my hands over her round butt cheeks.

Ken had moved behind Beth, capturing the appearance of her ass. My hands cupped her butt cheeks, opening them, exposing her center as Ken knelt down and aimed up. He stayed off of the matt and the music hid his presence. My head backed away, focussing on Beth's pussy now that her pants hung just below her ass.

Beth's thong like leotard providing a shocking narrow strip of fabric down the front. White, smooth skin ended dangerously close to a clearly defined mound of pale green fabric at the base of her pubic bone. There was not a hair in sight with skin as blemish free as her face, white as her stomach. I moved my right hand to the top of her camel toe, rubbing the fold of skin where her clit lay deep in her slit. Beth welcomed the touching, gently cooing with her hands held high.