A Secret Revealed Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I rubbed, I noticed what was missing. I could see no trace of the dark landing strip that Beth had recently sculpted. Soft, smooth skin seemed to lay just beneath the fabric. I slid my left fingers deftly under the fabric, below her belly button, and found nothing but baby bottom skin. Beth had shaved herself bald. Beth shuttered at the intimate inspection. I throbbed.

Pulling my hands away, slipping them around to her ass again, my mouth kissed Beth's camel toe. Smelled her scent. Felt the rise of her flesh with my tongue. My fingers moved towards the center of her butt, waiting for the historical push back from Beth as her own hands forced mine away. Instead, they were allowed to explore, finding the thin strip of fabric, feeling the textured skin that surrounded her anus. Ken focussed as I pulled away the fabric and revealed it.

Another flinch from Beth as I touched her forbidden zone. Her "poop hole." Her "bunny hole." Her "Don't touch me there" hole. But now, in the arms of whom she thought was her young, hot yoga instructor, Beth remained silent. I gently felt the puckered opening, relishing Beth's biological center. She was allowing it. Seeming to enjoy it. My mind pictured it. My fingers felt it. My eyes longed for it. I pulled away, admiring the small damp patch I had just created.

Twisting Beth, she obediently rotated her body, presenting me her brilliant white ass. My fingers pushed into it, watching her flesh wiggle. My erection pulsed as I felt her fullness, rubbing her entire shape. Her thong was buried between her cheeks, creating a naked bottom appearance. My face pushed into her flesh, kissing the soft flesh. Smelling it. Despite her obvious primping, Beth's musty odor emanating from between her cheeks remained

My right thumb found the top of her thong, hooking into it. I slid my hand, pulling the material away from her ass, watching it peel out of her crack. My head looked low as I opened her bottom and saw my object of desire for so many years. I leaned into her folds and pushed my tongue onto it, licking her tight little pucker, tasting and smelling her dirt.

Beth allowed the oral stimulation of her rectum. I sensed her body push into me, trying to maintain her balance. Her butt hole clenched shut as though trying to protect itself from an unexpected visitor. I pictured her yelling, telling me how happy she was to divorce me as I violated her. When my initial lust was satisfied, I backed away, releasing her thong, watching it stretch back into position. I had just licked my ex-wife's asshole. Life was good.

Ken was now behind me. I slid off the matt, eager to proceed. Fast forwarding in my mind to the various objectives I had for each pose. I knew I could accomplish them all in one, but certain positions held certain advantages. Certain areas became more visual, more accessible, more sexual. More demeaning. I nodded to Ken who was now next to me.

"I think you passed inspection...How about a...Downward Dog."

Beth smiled at the expected request. It was in the top of any obscene yoga pose list. Beth's pants still hanging below her butt, providing the erotic appearance of a woman in the middle of undressing. Revealing herself in a way that seemed voyeuristic and unplanned. Squatting, Beth slid her palms across the floor towards us while lifting her thonged butt high.

Her ass had reached its apex. The swell and curve from her bottom created a geometrically perfect half of a figure eight, split by her green thong. Ken moved to the other side, zooming in on the spread ass, capturing the fold and shape of her pussy as it pressed into the thin material. I leaned forward, running my palms up her arms and into her shoulders. I kneeled before her, running my hands around the side of her body, finding the swells of her chest.

My fingers slid under the edge of her leotard, pushing it away from her chest. Sliding my hand under the fabric, I felt the warmth of her milk production. The rough skin of her maternal areolas lay beneath my molesting digits, the long nipple dragging in between my knuckles. I kneaded her chest, pushing into it. I smelled her hair, kissing the back of her head as I molested her.

After the brief exploration of her boobs, I slipped my hands back out. Running them over her swollen chest, I found the inside edge of fabric and pulled her cleavage open. Her breast spilled out, hanging free beneath her. I dragged my hands on the underside of them, making sure they were completely free from the bra portion of her leotard. I pulled on her nipples, tweaking them, milking them. Letting go, Ken captured the inverted cleavage, boobs hanging low in front of Beth's face.

Standing, I moved a leg on either side of Beth's side, straddling her back. I ran my hands over the shape of her ass, pulling it open vulgarly. Ken was back in position, once again capturing her butt crack. I looked down, seeing the obscenity as the ring of brown skin that surrounded her asshole was exposed. The width of the fabric was barely wide enough to hide it as crescent shapes of puckered lips lay exposed to my leering eyes.

I saw none of the anal hairs that Beth displayed over the weekend. My fingers slid across the intimate skin that lay along the inside of her butt cheeks, feeling the baby smooth surface. The folds and opening of Beth's vagina was dramatically outlined, giving the appearance that Beth's pussy was green. My finger rubbed over her poop hole, massaging it, preparing Beth for the exposure.

Ken was as close to the matt as he could be. I don't think it mattered with his zoom lens. Knowing that he was ready, with Beth bent pornographically, tits hanging free, I grabbed her thong and pulled it wide, exposing her freshly shaved pussy and asshole.

"Mmmmmnnn...."

I groaned, pushing my erection into Beth's back as my eyes were reunited with her spread vagina. Only while giving birth did I ever see Beth in such a humiliating position. Her labias were a dark red, hormonal from her age and nursing. The lips of her vagina had been stretched from multiple births, showing their mileage as they flared open. Despite all of this, the lack of hair gave her a nubile appearance.

The center of her birth opening glistened, preparing itself for fertilization. With the fabric of her thong having found a new home along the side of her pale ass, my fingers rubbed into her pussy, caressing it, distorting it for the camera. I pressed the top of her vagina, squeezing the fold that protected her clit. Beth chirped at the stimulation, sagging slightly as her body reacted. My fingers found the edges of her lips and pulled her vagina open, providing a clear and direct view of her birth canal for Ken.

My head lowered and began to lick the "y" at the top of her butt where her cheeks formed at the top. I licked it, sliding my tongue forward towards her bunny hole. I was going to look for a rabbit, see if any members of the rabbit family were home. My hands slid lower along the inside of her things as I licked the firm bone beneath the slit of her bottom. I smelled her aroma before I tasted it, recognizing the scent of her poop hole. My tongue found her anal opening. Her bunny hole.

My eyes looked up at the camera with my tongue extended, pushing into her asshole. Beth relaxed slightly, sensing the pressure, causing her butt hole to open. I continued my licking, tasting her, pushing into her rectum. My finger slid over her damp pussy, penetrating her warmth, enjoying the violation. I stood up, looking at the wetness that now surrounded her core biology. With a gentle swat, I stepped over Beth.

"Ooohhh..."

I walked to Ken, admiring her pose from the rear. Her butt hole was flexing open, breathing at odd intervals. I couldn't imagine a more degrading position for a woman, but somebody else did. There were other yoga poses to walk through. Ken spoke.

"Another pass...impressive...How about, um, Cow Pose..."

It was not a flattering name, and Beth grunted slightly at the words. But, she was a trooper and said nothing. Beth bent her knees, almost collapsing from her position. The yoga pants now hung at Beth's knees and the leotard thong had stretched back into position along the center of her crack. Beth remained upright on her knees, tits hanging out. Then, leaning forward, she placed the palms of her hands on the ground, arched her back, and placed her head high, looking forward. I could tell it was not her favorite position from the smirk and slightly shaking head. Beth, the lactating mother, was a cow.

The purpose of this pose had to be obvious to Beth as her chest hung low, inviting anyone to start milking if they had a bucket. I moved to her front, kneeling before her. Beth sensed my presence and grinned. I held my nose inches from her, teasing her with my presence. Carefully, I slid my arms between hers, turning up my fingers. As they approached her nipples that were aiming straight down, I began to wiggle my fingertips as quickly as I could, tapping rhythmically on the fatty tissue, the utters that hung below her.

Beth's body twitched at the unexpected presence on her nipples. The light drumming, beating on her ducts, stimulating the engorged lobules that lay deep inside the anatomy of her breasts. My palms pushed up, allowing my thumb and finger to encircle her flesh, squeezing it gently, tugging carefully. The firm pockets of milk were easy to find and my fingers massaged them in hopes of releasing their fluid. And it succeeded. Small droplets formed, wetting my palms.

Stopping the manipulations, I rolled onto my back and slid under Beth's chest. Her hands moved wide to provide the space for my shoulders. Her breasts dripped several inches above my mouth. I put some pressure on the top of her head with my hands, pushing the cow low into a milking posture. Adjusting my open mouth, I lined it up with her descending tit. As the nipple gently inserted into my mouth, I began to breastfeed from Beth, the cow.

"Oh...Fuck...."

Milk erupted into my mouth. Beth moaned with pleasure and excitement at the orgasmic release in her breast. She provided a heavy stream of liquid, more than I anticipated, and I swallowed hard. I slid my hands up to my chin, cupping the breast that was feeding me. Milking Beth. Forcing her nectar into my mouth. For five minutes I just lay there, swallowing her fluid hard, gulping it down. I would occasionally hold my mouth open, letting Ken film the stream of fluid that sprayed each time I squeezed her tit.

Satisfied, I backed away. When I turned over, Beth's face was flushed a slightly deeper red. Her mouth hung open. I was hard and ready to cum. I kneeled before her, pulled down my pants, and slowly started to stroke myself in front of her.

I didn't think she could hear my rubbings with the music playing, but she must have smelled or sensed my penis. Her mouth opened, expecting me to slide it into her mouth and have her suck. I moved closer, inches away, jerking off gently. Her tongue slid out, looking for my flesh. I moved forward and touched the head of my penis to her tongue.

I expected her to jump back. Instead she lurched forward, trying to slip it between her lips. I backed away, teasing her, watching her mouth try to close around it. She leaned back, smiling, licking her lips, hoping for another chance. She opened her mouth and waited like an obedient puppy.

Again I moved forward, holding my erection firm. Closer, inches away, thinking of the last blowjob she gave me years ago. It was nothing so erotic, so incredibly pornographic. Beth had merely slid under the dark covers and completed her job because she was on her period. Now, she was going to do it for fun. As my tip entered her mouth, I thrust forward.

Beth gagged at the intrusion. It only took a moment for her to recover, like a pro. Beth started bobbing her mouth, letting me fuck her face. Her skills improved immensely since we divorced. The tongue around my penis swirled, the cheeks sucked hard, the throat let me slide deep. I held the back of her head and pumped for a few quick strokes. As erotic as it was, this was not the pose I had planned for orgasm. I chose that one carefully, specifically for my final thrust. I slid back, noticing Ken as he got a clear shot of the angle. Beth's tongue was licking the air, searching for the lost friend.

Back off the matt, lost in breath, I stood with my dick out while Ken held the camera a bit longer. Beth was still convinced I would return, probing with her head and open mouth, teeth glaring at us. Tits hanging below. We both found it highly erotic, though I was the only one with a glistening erection. I had never exposed myself in front of another guy, but for Beth, I could make an exception.

"Of...fuck...Elizabeth...Camel..."

Ken did an excellent job simulating that he was close to orgasm. Beth did an excellent job showing her incredulity at the request.

"Camel...seriously...?"

I don't know if it was because of the position, or because she didn't quite remember how to do it, or that she couldn't do it well. Whatever the reason, she didn't let us know. Instead, after a moment of gathering her thoughts, Beth erected herself onto her knees, slowly leaned her body back, inching her hands along her calfs to her ankles. When she reached them, Beth arched her back, tilted back her head, and thrust her chest into the air.

Beth was a two humped camel with one large toe straining against the fabric at her crotch. It was disgustingly erotic. I walked up to her, unable to control myself as I put my right foot by her knee and my left by her back ankle. Moving my penis into her chest, I lowered my butt in between her breasts. I was in her saddle, one hand on each breast. Each hump of the camel. Beth let out a surprised exclamation.

"Oh..god..."

It was not what she expected. My front hand moved my penis into her wet nipple, fresh from lactating. Our mutual erections rubbed each other. Having performed the degrading move, I backed away and knelt next to Beth's left breast, still full of her milk. I looked at it in a fully stretched position, feeling the hard glands along the sides. Squeezing it. Watching the small drips turn into large streams as I squeezed it. The camel was not dry.

I leaned in, suckling, running my right hand over her stomach. Lower it went as I drank, rubbing her camel toe, feeling the folds behind the fabric. I slipped my fingers inside, fingering her wetness, probing it. Penetrating it. Beth was more appreciative of this move, pushing her pelvis out, arching her back harder.

My hand slid lower, pushing the thong away from her ass. Stretching it, I ran my finger into her damp asshole and toyed with it while I drank. Gently probing, throbbing at her allowance of the intrusion. Her walls inhaled my finger, easily letting it slip past the second knuckle, sucking me into her bowels. I pushed harder, letting my fist bottom out on her hard butt bone.

"Not so deep...."

It was a soft, simple request. I was not being careful and apparently, in this position, touched a highly uncomfortable spot. Her bowels seemed to jerk as she said this, and I felt masses and bulges inside of her that I could not explain. I had taken advantage of the situation and probed deeper than I had ever probed a woman before.

Letting my finger slide out, my hand slipped away from her ass. I lifted my mouth, once again satisfied with the fluids that I was able to drink from Beth. I stood, holding my erection, ready for the final moment. I pushed her forehead back slightly, getting a better angle for my erection. And then, a devious thought hit me.

I turned around, holding open my butt, and positioned it over Beth's face. My balls hung low, sagging towards her nose, gently brushing them against it. Beth extended her tongue, expecting to find an erection. Instead, she unexpectedly found an asshole flexing open as best I could, pushing into her wildly open mouth. Her head turned violently.

"Whoa...hey...warn me...that's not nice..."

I stood gently, letting her recover. When her head was back in position, I stroked her hair lovingly. Again lowering myself, Beth was better prepared. Instead of a wet tongue, I felt a soft pucker of lips, gently kissing. Then, she began a slow tickle, flicking the center of my anus. As her probings increased, I began to masturbate.

It was not going to take long. My asshole found that her nose was a better target, hard and erect. I began to rub into it, flexing my opening around the round ball at the end. I was rubbing harder, ready. Quickly I turned around to Beth's wide open mouth. I pushed myself into it, wanting the last few finishing strokes to be provided by her.

I balanced myself on her chest, grabbing her breasts, squeezing them. Kneading them as I fucked her face. The spraying milk was the last straw. I exploded into Beth's throat, spraying semen into her inverted head. Ejaculating in rhythm to her lactating breasts. I groaned hard and loud.

"Uuuuggghhhh....cummminggg..."

I could only hope it was generic enough that Beth would bite my dick off. Luckily, it was blended with the music and violent slurping of her mouth. Beth's throat gulped causing her adams apple to violently slide. My body lurched again, like a dry heave, orgasming into her warm mouth. Beth coughed, spitting up cum around the edges of my penis. She was clearly not used to swallowing upside down.

As my squeezing of breasts stopped, slowing her mammary cum, so did the ejaculations from my penis. A trail of semen dripped down her cheeks and into her hair, like drool from a dog. I slipped back and fell away, onto the ground, spent from the release. Beth felt my collapse and rolled over, finding my penis with her mouth. She lay on her side, milking the semen from my limp penis. The camel ride was over.

I looked down at my ex wife, wondering what the odds were that something like this could happen. I probably had a better chance of winning the lottery. My new best friend zoomed in on the tender moment between and ex wife and ex husband. I rubbed the top of her head, loving her. If I did have to choose between my dick in Beth's mouth or the lottery, I'd have taken her mouth.