A Secret Revealed Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then this should be easy...corpse pose..."

Beth was essentially already there, flat on her back and legs gently spread. All that remained was to move her hands up and away from her body, arms extended and flat on the ground. I kneeled over her, letting my penis hang directly over her vagina. The, lowering it, Betsy was reunited with a long lost friend. My erection.

"Oh...I feel you...are you going to fuck me...dead...?"

Beth moved her hips into me as I slid my head along her smooth slit. Her position was very similar to many nights we had spent together, none of the wild and erotic poses that we had just shared. Sex on her back and turn off the lights. But, with her legs on the ground, I was finding penetration was hard. I forced her legs wider, sliding my penis lower. It was now throbbing, ready for Beth's warm, wet tunnel.

"Yea...put it in me...wait...ok, now..."

Beth was trying to help, flexing her ankles this way and that to try and change the angle of her hips. I found her opening, and when everything seemed to line up, I thrusted.

"Oh...wow...you're inside..."

Beth didn't need to tell me, but I guess she like hearing it herself. I was inside her of, sliding deep. I leaned my body over her, on my hands. I looked down at her face, loving her once again. Unable to control myself, my thoughts blinded by the sexual feelings now being generated in my loins, I leaned my lips into Beth's and kissed her.

"Mmmmmmggghhhhh..."

Despite being told that kissing Beth was off limits, she returned my kisses and probing tongue with energy and enthusiasm. Her tongue rolled into mine, pressing against my teeth, tasting my flavor. It was everything I fantasized about at the mirror but more. Ken turned up the music slightly, as planned. I did not want Beth focussing on the noises coming from me. Along with my lustful thoughts, the noise gave me confidence. I spoke in a low, toneless whisper.

"I love fucking you."

Beth suspected nothing. Her head remained in place while I pumped into her. Leaning on my left hand, I slid my right to under Beth's butt. She raised it slightly, letting me feel her. Letting my fingers explore, find her moist center. I ran into the folds of her butt cheek, the crack of her ass. Over her poop-hole. Waiting for her to push me away and say "Don't touch me there." She did neither. I penetrated her butt.

"Oh...I feel you...inside me..."

I did as well, now rubbing my penis on the other side of her rectal wall. I was almost masturbating while fucking. The pressure was amazing. If I had not cum recently in her mouth, I would have definitely blown my sperm deep into her ovaries with the feelings being generated. Beth grabbed my face, moving out of position. Her voice was deep and lusty. I didn't recognize it.

"I'll do any pose you want...I'm yours..."

Beth kissed me deeply once more, then backed her face away, waiting for direction. I paused the double penetration, wondering if I dare whisper anything while she sits attentively, focussing on it. Throwing caution to the wind, I spoke softly, one word only.

"Any?"

Beth didn't flinch.

"Any pose... And... you can do anything to me...anything you want..."

Imagery flashed through my mind. There was only one thing I wanted to do. I spoke gently, letting the music confuse my tone.

"Wide leg...."

I fell to the side, letting my finger and penis slip out of Beth. She quickly stood, positioning her back to me. Then, Beth began to spread her legs, lowering herself as though she was going to do the splits. The position was good to begin with, but then, halfway through her splits, Beth bent her body over at the hips and placed her hands on the ground.

"I know what you want..."

Beth's bottom was spread wide. The round, alien mouth that represented her asshole welcomed me. Spoke to me. I moved towards it, holding my erection. Guiding it.

"You want the bunny hole..."

Beth was flexing her asshole, teasing me with her flexes. Beckoning me with her anal treasures. The head of my penis pushed into her bottom. I held it still, preparing.

"Come on...you can do it...put your dick in my ass..."

I pushed, sliding into Beth's rectum. She was pushing it open hard, making the penetration easy. And, once in, feeling the walls of her asshole start to suck me in, I groaned deep, sexually. I didn't even recognize myself...

"Ohhhh....you're tight...."

Beth was incredibly tight, her body bending at such a hard angle that her bowels were folding in on themselves. The oil on her asshole and the hardness of my penis were best friends, welcoming each other, excited about the long anticipated trip together. I watched my white skin slowly be engulfed by the brown mouth. Beth held her position firm, not letting the intrusion affect her balance. She was advanced.

The absurdity of her pose made the violation so much more exciting. Made her bottom glisten under the bright lights as Beth's white butt cheeks bulged from the core muscles within. I leaned into them, crouching slightly, and pushed deep on my thrusts. Beth and I felt it simultaneously. I was in too deep.

"Unnnggghhh...."

Beth didn't protest. She didn't push me away. Her body lurched slightly and I just continued, enjoying the way the resisting bulge formed and pushed around the head of my penis, like squeezing fingers. Back and forth, molding it, watching faint traces of it appear on my cylindrical shaft. Beth's stance was becoming a bit more unstable. I moaned and spoke simultaneously.

"Puppy pose..."

I was ready to cum and I could not do it standing up, even though it was my blindfolded ex wife. Beth leaned forward, also glad to be off her legs. I just slid right out of her rectum with as soft "plop," erection proud and firm, but a bit dirty from playing in the mud. Beth grunted as though she had just pooped.

"Mmmggghhhh...oh...."

Beth got to her hands and knees in front of me, presenting me her ass again. Then, placing her chest on the floor and arms extended in front of her, Beth arched her back and assumed the position. I didn't hesitate as the flamed vagina and bulging rectum stared back at me. I held my erection, got on my knees, and slid deep and quickly back into Beth's bunnies.

"Whoaaaaaaa...."

Beth, ready for penetration, didn't expect the swiftness of it. Comfortably on my knees, I leaned back, hands on each cheek, and resumed my thrusts. Ken recognized this pose as the last, and per the plan, lay the camera on the floor, directly in front of Beth's outstretched arms. He walked away and left the room, leaving us two lovers to finish alone.

"Ohh....Beth...."

My moaning vocals blended in with the noise around me. They were low, and Beth was lost in her own little world. My fingers found her face, her lips, stretching them, exposing her brilliant white teeth. I gripped the sides of her mouth, pulling back, forcing her mouth wide.

"Can I cum in you..."

It was a rhetorical question. I was whether she liked it or not. I removed my hands from her face and placed them on her shoulders.

"Yea...you can cum in my ass..."

I was close. The feelings were starting to build. My penis flexed inside of Beth and my strokes became more deliberate and shorter, speeding up the rubbings.

"Oh...god...your bunny hole...."

I moved forward, leaning into Beth. It was only a matter of time. The point of no return had been hit. I was going to cum, I felt it. My hands pushed into the back of her hair, finding the straps of her blindfolds. I lifted them, almost ripping the string off the back of her head. Beth was happy with the release, shaking free her hair. She saw the camera in front of her and realized the reason for the blindfold.

"Oh...you're so bad...I knew it..."

Beth seemed to relish the discovery. Her lips pouted for the camera as her eyes blazed an energetic blue. She was not concerned with the man in her bottom. She was worried about looking beautiful for the show. I placed my head low, staring into the camera myself as I fondled her boobs. Beth raised her body, getting out of position, wanting her chest to be on full display.

"Oh...play with my tits..."

I squeezed them and forced her nipples to bulge and distort beneath my fingers. Beth was now fully erect as I fucked her from behind. I was ready. I pushed her forward, wanting her flat, on her stomach, like a rigid board that could not flex away from me.

"I feel you...in my bunnies..."

Beth and I moved in unison. She was obedient and willing, splaying herself out beneath me. Legs wide, arms extended over her head, Beth rested her face on her chin and stared ahead. I pounded into her open body, butt soft beneath me. My penis plowed into her softness as her rectum felt no restraints from her bending hips.

"Fuck me...yoga boy...fuck me..."

I held the sides of her face firm, leaning into Beth hard. The oil let me slip in and out of her asshole quickly. My hands wrapped around her throat, feeling the blood pulsing quickly through her neck. I squeezed hard.

"I'm fucking you....up your ass....oh Beth..."

Hearing her name spoke in the manner she heard so many year ago, from a voice she abhorred, caused Beth's body to freeze. Mine continued, unable to stop, sensing the moment. I kissed her frozen cheek. Held down her extended arms. Beth turned her face and our lips locked. Our eyes met. I erupted into her bowels.

"Oh...Beth...I'm cumming...oh my god..."

As I yelled, her eyes exploded. The white balls of her eyes doubled in size, revealing itself below and above their deep aqua blue. Clearly, her mind was too shocked to scream. Unwilling to accept that the penis spraying inside of her bottom was that of her ex husbands. Her mouth spoke out of instinct, out of disbelief.

"Peter...?"

Another squirt into her rectum. Beth's eyes fluttered at the sensation while her bottom humped instinctively for a moment, feeling the eruption, not yet having been told by her frozen mind to stop. I bucked into her bottom, hard. Beth tried to pull her arms out from under my hands, now firmly holding her down.

"Oh...Beth...I'm fucking your ass..."

That seemed to register with Beth. The initial shock was quickly fading. Her eyes became menacing, squinting. Her hips began to convulse, trying to push me away. It only helped my release into her bottom. She yelled loud.

"Get off of me! Get off!"

Beth was pulling her arms hard, but my 190 pounds held firm. I was not going to release her mid orgasm. My penis thrust again into her asshole, dry heaving into her rectum. My body and mind was on cruise control.

"Oh...Beth...your bunny hole is so tight..."

Beth was desperately trying to worm her body free. Her mouth just kept repeating the words "Get off! Get off!" I was getting off just fine in the warmth of her bowels. Her movements and mine finally meshed, pushing me deep one last time. As I penetrated her soft matter, Beth froze her body, trying to lock down all feeling to block out my obscene violation of her.

"...oh Beth...ohmygod..."

My orgasm was complete. My violation was finished. My erection lay inside of her rectum, deflated, slowly leaking semen. Beneath me, Beth's body relaxed, unable to resist any longer. Mentally or physically. Her head lay on the matt, sobbing softly.

"Why...why..."

Beth just kept repeating the phrase. Over and over. I release my grip of her arms, stroking them as I kissed the soft blonde head, smelling her hair, caressing her biceps. I moved my lips towards her ears, softly kissing her.

"Because I love you.."

12