A Secret Revealed Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here....pull your shoulders back..pull your chest to the sky..."

Ken is now leaning into me, hands on either shoulder, helping me bend my body. His eye's are clearly looking down my cleavage. Peaking. Trying to enjoy the white flesh that is stretching into view. Go ahead and try. I have a bra that has a better defense than the White House. Nobody jumps my fence. But, I'll arch a little harder and tease you some more.

"OK. Nice, but lets start over. Now. Arch your cobra pose, like you are about to strike."

The second time sure seems a bit easer. Especially with you pulling. Oh. Pull harder. I need your help. Look at me, nursing boobs taking up all focus in the mirror. My tits look awesome, and Ken, I see you looking at them in the mirror also. We are both admiring. Wondering if they will strain out of the thin fabric holding them in place. Oh, wow, I licked my lips. My mouth is dry. I need a drink already.

"Again."

Ken, your hands have a firm grip, in case you didn't know. The way they hold me down, pause, and then pull me back. Oh my god, your palms are moving below my neck for a more stable surface, more leverage. I'm watching your fingertips sliding onto my chest bone and press me back. Your palms are pressing into the top quarter of my nursing boobs. Feeling the warmth beneath. I have to slow my breath down and relax. You have to feel my heart pounding blood through my body.

"Thats five. Great job. I must say, Elizabeth, you really look good."

Lets look good. One last flex, pushing out your chest. Nice finish. You did it. The first of six. Done. The cleavage on my outfit seems to have stretched out some. Ken is standing, so I guess I should too. There you are, miss hot pink top, profile in the mirror. Your butt isn't quite that wide from this position. God, exercising feels good. It makes me look good.

"Thanks. It wasn't that bad."

"The next one is pretty tough, but great for legs. Basically, from a sitting position with your legs extended, put your hands like this, slide your feet forward, and lift your hips. An Upward Facing Flank."

An upward facing penis. Oh my god. Look at that. Your basically presenting it to the mirror, like a gift, staring at it. I'm staring at it. Your hips flex and your penis flexes. Are you even wearing underwear? Is that, wait, is that the outline of your...of the tip? I'm standing almost right over it, looking down at it. Shit, it just moved. Jiggled. Breath, Elizabeth. It's just a penis.

"It looks hard."

No, it doesn't. I wonder what it would look like hard. If Ken would mind me pulling down his yoga pants, just to get a look. Too late now as Ken has slid his legs back, out of position, and is now standing next to me. He must know that I just stared at his crotch the whole time. Am I smiling at him to thank him for the little show? I guess I am.

"No, you can handle it. Just sit down and don't think about it. Just do it."

I'm sitting. Looking at me in the mirror. Sliding my legs forward, glancing up at Ken's reflection, seeing his eyes once again burning a hole in my yoga top. Let him look. If he can show me his penis, I can let him look at my breasts, though he'll get no intimate outline from me. Now, lift my hip and.... Oh, my stomach. This is not my strongest muscle. But, I've got it, looking at myself in the mirror, trying to balance with a slightly wobble.

"Great. Now, tilt your head back as far as you can and stretch your legs forward."

The mirror. The ceiling. The wall behind me. I'm stretching, feeling my neck strain, my hips rise, my breasts stand proud. I don't think I can hold it. I feel my body sagging. It's not going to last.

"Here..."

Sliding feet, and then... Oh my god. Hands on my ass! Ken is propping me up, keeping me straight. My body almost jumped to the ceiling at his touch. I wonder if he felt the sudden squeeze of my ass, scared at the unexpected pressure. His left hand is palming me, stretching his fingers across my butt crack. It's not like he is slipping his hands down my pants, but christ, doesn't a guy need to take you to dinner before something like this? It sure motivates me to keep my form!

"Now relax..."

No more hand, thank the lord. Try to be a bit graceful as you lower yourself. Just a bit more. Now, you can lay back and not look like an out of shape, middle age woman. Just close your eyes and relax.

"Again..."

Oh, shit. Sit up, extend the legs, and...lift! If Ken was presenting his penis to the world, you just introduced him to your heavily disguised camel toe. Your granny panties won't let it appear in normal situations, just walking around. But, pushing your crotch to the sky changes the physics of things. Luckily, your heavy bush is providing ground cover. Ken's eyes, a foot away, just have the basic mound and shape. But, it's certainly more than you ever showed anyone else. Yoga is definitely not for the modest. You are going to be modest, Elizabeth.

You get to relax, this time just dropping your butt to the ground. Then, on cue, your hip thrust is magnificent, pushing your pussy swiftly into the air. I think Ken definitely stared at your boobs this time, watching their jiggle back and forth, settling down as your head came to rest. You didn't sag at all this time, but Ken placed his hands on your butt again. Oh, this feels nice. You look good in the mirror, long blonde hair draping beneath you. Throwing my head back, christ, it probably looked like I just came.

No hands on the butt, but sweet lord, he is cupping the underside of my back and my thigh. My upper thigh, fingers curing around to my inner thigh. Inches away from my lady parts. My vagina. My labia. My clitoris. My birth canal. My god. His fingers moved, keeping me rigid. I feel my strength faltering, unable to focus on my pose, but rather his hands. Hands that push harder into my sagging weight. Hands that are pushing into my flesh, which is bulging against my butt, which is pushing into my vagina, where my clitoris grows. He's three steps away from masturbating me.

Oh, please let go. Please slide your hand closer. I'm finished with the pose. I need to stop. Hold me up, push into me. Don't you dare wiggle your fingers. But go ahead, squeeze, touch, help. Please don't go. Please come back. My butts on the mat. Open your eyes. Clear your mind from the wandering lurid visions of probing fingers. You're scaring me, Elizabeth.

"Could you feel it? Working inside of you? I thought you planked great."

Did I plank great? I guess I did. I didn't see much and left it all up to you, my head back and breasts high. It's only two poses and already, your body is sore. Am I that out of shape? Has it been that long since I exercised?

"Yea. I definitely felt it."

My chest is glistening with sweat, just a light sheen. Look at me, in the mirror, the yoga mom all primped and pretty. You haven't worked yourself out of the light dusting of makeup you put on this morning. And the bright red nail polish on your finger and toes stand out against your pale while skin. Arching feet with curled toes. It looks like I am crawling into bed, getting ready for some nooky. I need to focus. Ken is staring at me as I stare at myself.

"Alright, the next one is probably the hardest. Better to get it out of the way. The bridge."

Ken is moving towards the mat. I guess he wants it. I'll just slide off. My body does not want to stand. And now he's lying, six inches away, bending he legs. Giving me directions on where to place my hands, my feet. He's on his back, telling me it is about lifting my hips and, he's lifting his. Thrusting them up, legs separated. His shirt is pulling back and there is is flat, rippled stomach. Just above his penis, stretching into his fabric. I can see the outline of his balls. Hanging below what looks like the formation of his shaft. If I move just a little...yea...this is a better view.

"...just relax...and lift..."

He's humping the air. His body lowers, and then lifts. He's not sexually aroused in the slightest. Imagine if he was, his long dick pointing into the waiting air. Would I rather masturbate him and watch him cum, spraying all over? Or give him a blow job and feel the texture of his yoga penis, tasting his sperm. I'd rather watch. I need some water. Licking my lips is not working. Wait, the penis is gone. Left. Ken has rolled off of the mat.

"The hard part is getting a good arch in your back and holding it. Do it sideways, so you can watch."

Now it's my turn on the mat. Ken twisted it so I can turn my head to the side. Am I really going to do this. My feet are touching the cold mat. I slide them back, bending them, opening them slightly. Ken is looking down at my swollen chest, rising and falling beneath my heavy breathing. I hold my breath, pursing my lips, and lift my butt off of the ground. I turn my head, watching myself push up to the invisible man on top of me.

God, if I didn't have my top on, these boobs of mine would be in my face. Look at this angle. Ken is looking down at my form, eyes right between my legs. I can feel the fabric stretching around my pussy. I can feel my wetness growing. I fucking hope I'm not sweating through my pants. Oh, please, I don't need to add to the show. My fuck me pose is enough. My shirt is even rising away from my hips. Three inches of pale white stomach, the soft stomach of a mother. The...

NO! Holy fuck, is that...? Close your eyes... Don't look. Now, open them. Is that what you just saw? Oh, fuck! It is. A thin wispy trail of your bush is poking out! I knew I should have shaved! I can't believe it! It's so embarrassing! Maybe he doesn't notice. Your yoga pants are black. As black as your thick curls. I can't thrust up again. I'm mortified. Roll your stomach and try to move the fabric back into position.

"Now lift..."

If you draw attention to it, trying to pull up your pants, it will only add to the humiliation. He obviously hasn't noticed yet. Maybe it was a figment of your imagination. The fabric. Look at it again. Just glance in the mirror. Christ, arch your back so he doesn't focus on your sagging bottom. Push high. Now open. Peak.

Mother of...You stretched even more of your bush into exposure! At least half an inch! And it isn't just peaking out, there about a thousand small black erections, at least an inch tall! You are throwing it up, into his face. At least a five inch gap of stomach skin is now exposed, including your belly button. How can he not notice? Not look? Oh, you idiot, just letting your bush go wild since getting pregnant. You haven't touched it once! What did you expect? Fuuuccckkk!

"Relax...."

Oh, my god, I need to relax. Get out of this pose. How many is that, six? Four more? Just don't stretch so hard. That is the key. Christ, it's not like he hasn't seen it before. Yea. On his mom. Girls these days clearly shave themselves for a reason. To avoid the vulgarity and embarrassment. I'd give anything for a bald pussy right now!

"Lift..."

Slow down your breathing. You'll only the situation worse. Relax Slowly lift, don't force up your hips to high. Keep the springy jobs in place. Oh my god, his hand is on my back, pushing me up, helping me. Higher than I went before. He's lifting me. Oh, what am I going to do? Just go with it? Pretend I'm not exposing myself to him? God, if I can let some man put his hand in my vagina and pull out a baby, a strip of pubic hair should be nothing. Come on. Get a grip.

"Great. Nice bridge work. Why don't you get a drink and take a break. Halfway done."

Oh, my mouth feels like I've been in a desert. But you don't have a drink, do you. You spent all your time getting yourself pretty and you forgot about a drink. Thank God his back is to you, getting his own drink. Pull your freakin' pants up, now! He's probably scarred for life, seeing such a wide and hairy patch of hormonal pubic hair. Grossed out beyond compare. Just get out of here and get a drink.

"I'll go to the drinking fountain. I didn't bring water."

Yoga and no water. Real brilliant. A double threat girl. Brilliant, and a giant bush.

"Oh, hey. Have mine. I've got plenty."

He's giving me his water! God, what a charmer. Maybe it's his thank you for the intimate show you just gave him. Maybe he's one of those guys that likes it? Ha. I bet. Try not to show so much teeth when your smiling at him, thanking him for such a simple act of kindness. You're acting like he just saved your life!

"Thanks. That's sweet."

Sweet. Are you his grandmother? Can you act your age? A young, yoga hotty is offering me his water. Take it. Enjoy it. Open it, drink it, watch him while you drink it, throat bobbing. Like swallowing his cum.

Oh, you sicko! Are you that hormonal? Postpartum, that you are turning everything into some wild attraction that someone has for you? That you have for them, trying to see if they will also then have it for you? Can you buy groceries without trying to see who in the store is checking you out? Wondering if they are undressing you with their eyes? Admiring your butt as you bend over to look at the produce? Just because he is drinking water does not mean mean that he is hot for you. But, he does have the certain twinkle as he looks at me. I bet...

"Alright. On to the divers pose."

Oh, god, the one where I have to fold myself in half. I'll be lucky to make it halfway.

"Just stand tall, feet shoulder width apart, arms extended to your sides, stand on your toes, and...bend as low as you can."

Holy bulging balls. They look like they are small water balloons about to burst! And his ass is opening right before me. God, can I see his butt-hole? Is that where it is? Where it would be? And jesus, his schlong has gotten longer, thicker, almost swollen. I'd say he has gone from completely flaccid to semi erect. I guess he might be a bush man after all. Oh, momma. What would the view look like if I just pulled down...

Oh shit. He looked to the side, making sure I got the idea and saw me checking him out. He's holding the pose, staying still, inviting me to look. Don't do it. Stare directly at his eyes. Don't turn your head. Outlast him. He's standing. Wow, that was tough.

"So, sideways to the mirror, place your feet...and..."

He's behind me. I'm not even going to look in the mirror. I know his feet are just two steps in back of me. I'm going just going to look forward, pretend nothing is happening. I'm doing this in my room, bending over, feeling my butt cheeks spread wide. God, my pussy is stretching against the fabric between my legs, probably smiling at him. A happy clam. I can't even get halfway, oh, my legs are burning.

"Nice...just keep your knees straight..."

He's on the ground, kneeling behind me, head inches from my spread bottom. He's pulling back my knees, straightening my legs. Don't fall back or you'll plant your ass crack right on his nose. Keep straight and steady. God, at least you were smart enough to buy the double ply pants and wear your heavy granny panties. Even the government couldn't get a glimpse at what you're hiding between your legs.

"Bounce a little, on your toes..."

Bulge, bulge, bulge goes the pussy. Just look, just for a second, see what your profile is. God, your butt is round, curving from your back to your thighs. Nothing excessive, just a nice round bulge. And, there are his eyes. Riveted to the center of your butt. Staring at it swelling back to him. I bet he would flip out if I just reached behind me and pulled down my pants. Gave him the view of his lifetime. Do you think he'd respond? Take the next step? Is he at all interested? Do you dare test him?

"Stand and dive again."

He didn't move as I stood, watching my bottom squish together. He's still on his knees. Waiting. Ready. Your butt isn't that bad, so just relax it. Oh, christ, you just flexed your ass. Your yoga pants are showing every movement and wiggle. Get the pose going. Arms, toes, bend. Slowly, don't back your bottom into his face. Feel it bulge. Feel it open. Feel your pussy flare. Present it to him. Thank him for the water, because you are going to need it again. And, done. You have spread your ass for Ken.

He's not saying anything. The room is oddly quiet. Should you stand up. I'll just peak in the mirror. And...Oh, shit. He's definitely checking out my ass. And your exposed back. Oh boy, and your back dimples are exposed. And the yoga pants are pulling low, just at the y of your butt crack, right at the top. He definitely is getting a good view. If I just reached back and pull down...

"Nice... just a few more seconds...great. You held it for 30 seconds. That's pretty good. Turn this way."

Ken is sliding to the side. At the top of the matt. I turn obediently. Why? How is this helpful?

"It might be easier for you if your legs are a bit further apart...and I'll push your back to help..."

Well, if he says so, then in must be so. Pointing my chest out at him, firm and proud, the hot mom that I am. He smiles at me and I smile back. He looks, just for the briefest of glances at my chest, unable to resist my presentation, and looks back at my eyes. Both of our eyes acknowledge the trespass, and I know he thinks I'm hot. I feel it. I am beautiful.

Reaching down, my butt is aimed right at the mirror. I look between my legs, staring at my own spread ass. The outline of my white panties is perfectly clear. Fuck, even the swell of my lips where I gave birth to two kids is smiling back at me. At Ken. It isn't crystal clear, but I see it without a problem. And the top of my butt, now with an inch of crack exposed!

Ken is pushing into my back, looking at my eyes in the mirror as I inspect myself. And now he inspects, looking at my butt, watching it bend open as he pushes harder on my back. He's almost bouncing me, pushing me to a smooth rhythm. I feel my butt smile in unison with the pushing.

His eyes are no longer looking into the mirror. He is looking down my exposed bottom crack! I wonder how far down he can see? Just the top? Or, the black hairs that form a trail of tears down to my butt hole. My bunny hole. My poop hole.

"Do you feel it here..."

Ken puts his hands to the back of my thighs, pulling on my legs. The fabric of my yoga pants stretches from the tugging. He squeezes my legs, almost massaging them as he holds me. My pants feel like they are being pulled down. I let it continue. I want him to stop, but christ, is he actually going to do it? I close my eyes, ready to scream.

"Nice. You certainly have a flexible body for the first time."

Ken stands back. I look up from my position, right into his penis. More erect. More outlined. Pointing, almost, off to the side of his legs. I stand up, flushed, ready to get home and just take a warm bath. With candles. And nobody home but me. I will probably be in there all day. Just two more, and then it is play time.

"Yea. I fell real good."

Oh boy, I feel good. I'm going to feel myself real good.

"Nice. Now, you've down Down Dog in class, but this one is a bit different. It's called three legged dog. Just face the mirror, get in your down dog position...and..."

Oh my god, you are bending over right in front of me. Look at those balls again. Your penis is definitely awake. It's tucking itself along your thigh. I wonder if you'd jump if I just touched it, ever so gently. Maybe squeezed those balls. God, this is my image for bath time. Remember it Elizabeth. Touch yourself to it.

"...kick."

Christ, look at it fold and move between your legs as you kick. It's like a little person, living down there, moving around, exercising with us. Tell it to do some jumping jacks, or sit ups. I'd like to see your dick do the downward dog.

"Now. Your turn. Five kicks each leg, five times, holding each kick for five seconds."

Shit. How can you do this one with any sort of modesty. He's waiting for you, right behind you. His smiles are softer and more purposeful. It makes him look so sexy. His face is so chiseled. His warm penis, right in line with your bottom. Spread your legs, look at yourself in the mirror, and bend. Eyes on yourself, but looking at his reaction. Slow, hands in front, ass in the air, watch his head tilting. Admiring your hot bottom. Thirty five and you still got it. Let him look. He wants to look. This guy, fresh out of college, is loving you.