A Secret Revealed Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, shit. The semen. He cannot come in you. You can't get pregnant. How stupid to not even think about protection. You can sense he is swelling inside of you as he enjoys molesting your tit. Maybe he can finish by jerking off on your bottom. Oh, god, but how can you stop him, his hands on your lactating breasts. It would take the jaws of life to release any man from a milk laden boob.

Bend yourself forward, forcing him to release your tit. But now what. He's merely picked up his pace, moving his fingers into your mouth, pulling your lips, exposing your teeth. Forcing an obscene smile. You have to tell him. Now. To come on your bottom. Your butt. Your ass. Say it!

"Cummm enn myyy asss....."

Lift your butt, show him the target. Oh, thank god. He got the message. His penis is sliding out. Your watching him, in the mirror, jerk himself. He must be close. Position your bottom, be ready for the spray. Give him a sexy look, like you enjoy watching him play with himself. That he can look at your ass. Put your hands on your butt. Hold it open. Push out your asshole. Fucking turn this yoga stud on and slip your own finger in your butt.

God. He must be ready. He's leaning into your butt cheeks, pressing his penis. Move your hand. Let him cum. His tip is touching your poop hole. Pushing into it. You wait for the semen, feeling his hand jerking into your butt. Your eyes are locked on your own, so proud of the man you have landed with your beauty. And you feel it.

A massive force has thrust itself into your rectum! The oil. The hardness! The force, splitting you open, like a giant poop. Ken has taken your anal virginity, desperate for his own need to cum, looking for the tightest hole you have to offer. Oh...fuck...Elizabeth... You are getting fucked up the ass!

"Oooowwww......"

You can't help but scream in shock at the sudden invasion. You watch your face distort at the incredible violation, the opening of your bowels. Ken holds you tight, bottoming out in one push, letting his penis absorb the warmth and slick walls of your bowels, squeezing him tight.

"It's so fucking tight Elizabeth..."

He is pushing down your shoulders, forcing you into the mat. Ken has found a target and position he is ready to cum to. You told him to cum on your ass, and he took it as an invitation to cum in your ass. The sodomy has started. You feel like you should yell, but you don't. You feel like you should push him out, but you don't. Just bend over and take it. You wanted this young stud, and if you were ever going to lose your anal virginity, it might as well be to him. Another push into my bowels. I can't help my reaction.

"Eeewwww....."

Thank god for the oil. You are simply a tight hole for him to slip in and out of. His pace is sympathetically slow, so you can thank him for that later if you want. Now, just look through the slit in your eyes and try to see when he is about to cum. The initial penetration has been complete, and now, you are left with an odd tingling sensation around your anus.

"I'm fucking my goddess up her ass..."

He's talking to himself. His reflection. Ken keeps staring at himself in the mirror, sometimes pausing, lifting his hips, trying to show the anal penetration to himself. He must like the show he puts on. That I am putting on. That my ass is putting on. Oh my god, he's slipped it out, maybe he's done. My butt hole seems wide open, air slipping into my rectum. Thank...ohmygod. He's slipped it in again.

"Her name is Elizabeth..."

His pace is starting to pick up. The pace of a man who feels he is about to cum. His erection is growing inside of me. I sense the imminent release. My body braces for it. I'll let him cum in my bottom. I can't get pregnant from this. Say something. Don't just be a dead fuck.

"Do it...in my bunny hole..."

Oh, shit. Is that the best dirty talk you can come up with? Fuck, it doesn't matter. Ken has mercifully ended your first anal encounter. He has slipped out with a loud slurping noise, grabbed his penis, and moved his butt onto your ass. He is jerking himself to completion. Fuck, I want to watch this.

"I'm cumming...your tits..."

I quickly roll over. I watch the man on the verge of orgasm wildly stroke himself, lean his body forward. He knows the feelings inside of himself and how to best release them. And he wants a visual aid. So thank him for not cumming in your ass and put your hands back, stretch out your tits, and give him the target.

"Oh...god..."

His penis sprays a stream of white syrup on your milk laden breast. Fuck, and your holding it for him, aligning your nipple with his ejaculating head. Another stream, jerking his body, splattering your dark areola. God, why couldn't he just skip your ass and do this. His body is settling down from the violent eruption. Oh, look at the fluids still seeping out of his pee hole. You got that out of him.

"Oh, jesus Elizabeth...that was so fucking good..."

He is looking at you. Look back. Be sexy. Say something.

"I don't think I every came so hard..."

Ken grabs his shirt and wipes the semen on your chest, cleaning you with tender care. The guys you've been with before, especially your first husband, left that job to you. Despite the pulsing of my asshole, recovering from losing it's virginity, I loved every minute of the experience. Body and mind. Just lay back, relax, and enjoy the warm cuddles from the young man beside you. The man snuggling next to you. Feel young and alive again in his arms.

"Elizabeth...I don't think I have either. Your butt looks soooo good."

Oh my god, if anyone knows, he does. I think he got a better look at my ass than anyone I've ever known, including myself. He makes me feel so happy about myself.

"Do you really think I have a good butt?"

Ken looks at me and smiles.

"It's the butt of a goddess."

...

I stared at the screen for some time, processing what I just watched. I felt slightly bad for Beth, knowing that she had to reinforce some pitiful self-esteem in the manner that she did. Letting herself be violated, molested, and abused.

People talk about the nurturing and care teenage girls take, that the confidence they walk around with is fragile and often just a projection. That inside, they are insecure and bound to make bad decisions because of it. After what I just watched, you could say that for a woman of any age.

As I pondered the plight of women, my phone rang. I looked at saw it was Beth, paused, and then decided to answer the call.

"Hello?"

I knew exactly who it was, but feigned surprise. And I was surprised as Beth spoke, calm and cool.

"Yes, hi Peter, it's me, Elizabeth. Can you talk?"

Wow. She seemed to be completely un-mad. Almost like she was calling to discuss one of our rare co-parenting, let's solve it together type of issues.

"Yea, I'm free."

Beth began to ramble.

"So, I'm not mad. Really. I'm not. I think it's sick and...well, I'm not mad, and so, I wanted you to know that. You had your fun, and I guess I don't really get it...but, well, whatever. I just need to, well...I can't...I need to ask you a favor and not say anything about it...you know, about Ken and me...and, well, what we did together...please, I can't have Frank..."

Beth's anger had turned to fear. Fear of being removed from the pleasant life she had. The least I could do after this morning was to reassure her.

"I won't, Beth, I promise..."

Beth sighed, slightly relieved.

"Thanks. Really, I mean it. I'd ask for the tape, but then, you'd probably just make a copy...so I'm asking, please, to just not do anything with it...keep it for yourself, fine, whatever. But don't let Ken have it, or anyone else. Please, it would be so embarrassing...for Tom especially."

I hadn't thought about that.

"Of course, I absolutely will not."

Beth was silent. Her pleas had been listen to and accepted. There was nothing more, but she kept on the line. I waited. Eventually she spoke.

"Peter, why did you do it...why?"

I had no reason, actually, that I could easily explain to myself. The desire, the revenge, her beauty, the animalistic need. It was all mixed together in one reason. I gave her the best one I could.

"Really, I'm not sure. I guess, well, for the same reasons that you had for Ken, in some way."

Processing the answer in her mind, Beth thought about it for a few seconds and then spoke.

"Well, yoga's not happening again, I can tell you that."

Beth was ready to wind up the conversation. I figured I could end it with the best, friendly response I could come up with.

"Beth, really, you don't need yoga or anything else. Your body looks great as it is. Believe me, woman would kill for your butt."

Another pause as Beth let the compliment sink in and possibly resurrect a shattered confidence, knowing that her time with Ken had come to an abrupt halt.

"Do you really think my butt looks good?"