A Secretary Changed Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the bag and found all it contained for clothes consisted of a tiny green dress and some shiny black heels. Very high heels. At least four inch stilettos. As I slipped the dress over my head and wiggled into it, Mistress began to speak.

"Here's something you may not know little miss big tits," she began. I struggled to adjust the dress as tight as it was and what with me kneeling and all. "That other sister of yours, the cheerleader? She's a closet lesbian. Never been with a man, and still a virgin," she explained. I hid my shock at the extent of her knowledge. But she wasn't finished. "Her doctor is a dear old friend of mine you see, and believe it or not I've already seen her naked. She's even more fit then you," she explained as I slipped on the heels.

"Yes Haylee will be a fun project, but since you picked Ashley I guess I will have to enjoy her first. But don't worry, I intend to have all of you," Mistress Jane said as I pouted quietly. How she managed to see Haylee naked was a question I would wait to ask. Quite honestly I wasn't sure I wanted to know.

"Now pet, off you go, we're here," Mistress said. Somewhere in all of this fun I had stopped paying attention and the car was stopped with the door open. Looking out in disbelief I saw my apartment complex. Home. I never thought I'd see it again.

"Oh by the way little miss big tits, your clothes are all gone. Replaced with things more suited to your slutty nature," Mistress Jane said as I got ready to get out. "Also, you'll find a laptop and several cameras have been installed. In your bedroom, your shower, kitchen and such. They remain on at all times to record your edging sessions and stuff. Understand?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress," I quietly responded. My heart sinking. I knew now I'd get no privacy or even a moment alone.

"And pet, keep that phone close," she continued. "You answer when I call no matter what. Tomorrow you apply for your old waitress job and you will get it if you have to suck the manager's cock. In addition little miss big tits, your office job is over, you work for me now. Don't go back there."

I merely nodded, my eyes down submissively as she spelled everything out. For the brief instant it took to nod, I considered running. I thought of it just a bit before she stopped that train.

"Remember little miss big tits, you displease me in any way, and everyone you know gets a free vip membership to your website. Your family, your church, even your yoga class. Everyone. Understood?" she asked at the end.

"Yes Mistress," I replied. Then she held my chin up, looked in my eyes, and kissed me passionately. Her tounge swirling against mine as she kissed me hard and deep. "Go on then pet," she said. And I did just that, getting out of the car and walking away.

As I wiped her wet kiss off my lips, tasting her lipstick, just for the space of a hummingbird wing flapping one time, I almost smiled.

Almost.

(to be continued...)

12