A Secretary Changed Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stuck my tounge out, and her soft folds enveloped it. Her body lowered down onto my waiting mouth. I couldn't see what Chloe was doing, but I could feel her playing with my tits. Doing something. However, I was quite well occupied, sucking and licking on Mistress Jane's wet warm pussy. Slurping on it.

This was a rare thing for me. Mistress had me screwing loads of men, but aside from that first encounter with the blonde Asian girl, I hadn't had much in the way of lesbo action. Not that I felt I was missing anything. I have always been about the men.

Mistress Jane rode my face for a good ten minutes. Grinding and rubbing her wetness all over me. Her husky moans filling my ears, along with Chloe's giggles. When she got off me, my face was covered in a fine sheen of her juices. I can't say she tasted bad at all.

I looked down at my breasts, my blue eyes focusing. There they were. Two shiny new rings. My nipples pierced and ringed. Then Chloe and Mistress moved down. Between my legs.

"Let me get her ready," Mistress said, as she went down. Her mouth on my pussy, making me moan as she started sucking my clit. I moaned and squirmed, her hot mouth sucking me. Sucking my bald pussy hard. Her tounge lapped at my clit. Then flicked across it fast. Chloe watched with a smile, her eyes on Mistress as she sucked on my clit hard. Making it swell up.

"My turn," giggled Chloe, as she slipped her dress off. And I knew I would be tasting my second pussy in less then twenty minutes. As she straddled my head with her tight little body I felt Mistress numbing up my now swollen clit. Then my nose and mouth were smothered by Chloe's little bald pussy. I sucked and slurped on her, tasting the difference between the two women.

As with Mistress Jane, Chloe didn't taste half bad either. If anything, she was more wet and her juices leaked into my mouth like a faucet. As I sucked her clit I could feel her wetness seeping down my chin and neck. Soaking the bed where I slept with my dear fiancee Finley.

Finally, Chloe got off me with a giggle. My face completely wet now. Even my bobbed blonde hair was sticky. I looked up at her and she smiled and gave me a nice little air kiss. Her lips smacking. Then I looked down. Mistress Jane was already dressed and packing things up. Looking between my spread thighs I saw my third new ring. My clit nicely pierced.

"Untie her Chloe, and give her a kiss goodbye," Mistress said. I knew when the numbness wore off I would be a little sore, but I have to admit, the new nipple and clit rings didn't look too bad on me. Not something I would've done myself, but the sexy new look was good.

As I was sitting up on the bed, sucking on Chloe's tounge as she kissed me goodbye, Mistress Jane said,"I hope your fiancee enjoys your wedding gift. Some rings to go with the rings he gives you."

As I pondered that, Mistress Jane set a box with a ribbon on the bed, and I knew by the size of it my wedding dress would be barely a dress at all...

After having a good cry on the kitchen floor, I composed myself. No sense in carrying on right? So after a bit of a splash of cold water in the kitchen sink, I treated myself to some berries. Minus the cream of course. I wasn't really in the mood for spermberries just then. I had some time to kill before the bars really picked up so I decided to go through my new wardrobe.

Going to the bedroom and opening the closet I was just a little impressed. There were more clothes then ever before. More shoes. More everything. Not cheap stuff either. I noticed Versace, Michael Kors, Gucci, and even a few pairs of Mannolos. I could never afford those.

Once on a trip to Vegas, I stopped in at the Shops at the Forum. There was a high end shoe store, and just for fun I looked in. Nothing had a price tag. Like they say, if you have to ask, you can't afford it. Well I had to ask. The pretty little salesgirl looked down her nose at me and giggled. I never even got an answer from the snobby little retail chick. Whatever. Now I had several pairs to choose from.

Lined up on one wall of the closet were several numbered boxes. What was it she said, number four for tonight? Sliding out the correct box I set it on the bed. Just looking at it.

Might as well, I figured. So like the story goes, I opened up Pandora's box. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it was just clothes. An outfit. Taking it out, it was just lovely. Number four. Sheer white blouse with no buttons. Meant to be tied under the bustline. Tiny plaid miniskirt. Pleated with a slit up the side. Skimpy little white bra and panties. Sheer white knee high stockings and little black flats. A couple of ribbons for my hair and I knew what I was looking at. A sexy schoolgirl uniform. Something a bad girl would wear on Halloween or something like that.

Except this wasn't Halloween. And I wasn't that type of girl. Well, to be fair, I guess I was that type of girl now. I even had a website for fuck's sake. Looking at the outfit, I knew I would have no trouble seducing an older man. Honestly, I'm sure I wouldn't have any trouble with that in just jeans and a sweatshirt. Looking at the clock I decided it was time to get ready. Do my hair up with the ribbons and put on my face. Bubblegum lip gloss and some glitter makeup would probably be the way to go. Right?

I started to get ready, and was soon on my way to complete my next task.

(to be continued...)

12