All Comments on 'A Secretary Changed Ch. 17'

by subslutjenna

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it coming

Glad to see the uncalled for negative comments on the last chapter haven't put you off. Very much looking forward to the Ashley development, and finding out where Findlay stands in all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You REALLY need an editor

To make this story worthwhile you should re-write it and cut it down to three or four chapters max. Way too wordy. Boring to the max. Look at the number of views from the first chapter then look at the number of views from the last chapter. Readers are dropping like flies. Take a hint and wrap this mess up.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 8 years ago
Starting to fade.

I like this series. I really enjoy the parallel storylines, of the older woman the younger girl. But it seems those have run their course - the younger girl is now at the same place as the older woman was when the series began. That saga is complete. So, I am concerned that this great series is about to loop the same events over and over with the introduction of a new girl. Yes, the story is progressing through new phases of their lives, but that's only because time moves on. The activities and actions with the old lady, and the young girl followed a set pattern of events that resulted in the slow sweet destruction the old woman's and the girl's life. The way you let us see the mistress use her exact same seductive and destructive pattern of events on these two different characters, in two different time frames, was nothing short of beautiful. But I fear it's going to be wash, rinse, repeat with this next kid. Please don't let that happen.

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongover 8 years ago
Good but...

This story is good. I will never deny that. It is the epitome of this catagory. Jane is a sociopath and I do hope this all blows up in her face and she is taken down.

Now what I am finding interesting is that, after reading some of the comments in this section of Literotica, I find myself wondering that if this story was not written by a women would it receive such glowing praise.

There are stories in this section with equal or less humiliation and such in their tale, yet they are harshly criticized for being too much of what this category is all about. Most of the times, the critics do not even use their screen names, hiding behind the 'anonymous' option.

What is the difference? What makes this story so acceptable while others are not? And if it is the gender of the writer, then that is a sad statement on our times, as well as a good lesson in hypocrisy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous