A Secretary Changed Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hardly paid attention as Bill Shockley started pulling out papers from a case, as I was distracted by Chris taking her boxers down, revealing a huge rubber strapon cock. I stood and watched in rapt attention as the dyke spit in her hand copiously, and lubed the shaft. Over and over, adding more and more saliva to the huge thing.

"Get over here princess, on all fours," Chris said, patting the bed. Slowly, I went over and crawled up on the bed. Whimpering as she took off my wedding veil and tossed it aside. The two of us on the bed, me on my hands and knees. Chris played a bit with my pink collar and giggled as Bill Shockley came around in front of me. Grinning like an idiot.

"Now I suppose you think this will end soon precious, now that you're married," Mistress said. As she spoke I felt the dyke Chris get behind me. "However, Bill here has a wonderful idea," she continued.

I whimpered as I felt the strapon cock rub, just the tip, up and down my slit. Chris held my hips, her female hands rough and calloused. I guessed she must work construction, as she seemed that type of bull dyke.

As I looked up at Bill he started to place some papers on the bed under my face. As he handed me a pen I felt the thickness of the strapon penetrate slowly. Groaning, I bit my lip. It was so thick, I was grateful for the spit she lubed it with.

"Sign these, here, here, and here," Bill instructed as he handed me a pen and pointed to several different lines. As he did that, Chris started to suddenly pound me from behind. Her flab bouncing against me as she held my hips and giggled.

I couldn't have read what I was signing if I tried, as I put my name on page after page. Bill kindly switching documents for me. My signature a bit shaky if anything, being pounded as I was while trying to write.

At long last, through my moans, Bill took away the papers and put them in a case. Chris slowed her pace to a slow deep thrusting and gripped my hips tight. Holding me in place tightly. Mistress Jane giggled. I moaned, and Bill Shockley left the room.

He quickly returned, and sat on the bed next to where I was getting fucked by Chris, the seriously butch lesbian. Running his fingers through my blonde hair he started to explain.

"Those papers you signed, Becky, were transfers of funds into a personal account. Your personal account," Bill explained. Chris rested her flabby gut on my ass and ground her strapon in circles inside me. All I could do was whimper and pout up at him.

"They will remain in your owner's care, safe from prying eyes," he continued. "So long as you do as your told and be a good girl," he went on. Punctuating his words by reaching down and giving my nipple rings a tug to make sure I was listening. Chris giggled and gave my pussy a sudden and deep thrust. Making me gasp.

"However," Bill droned on, "if you even think of disobeying, those documents will find their way into the right hands and you will go away for a long long time."

I came to the realization I was being blackmailed with some phony documents. Documents that proved I was embezzling. I gasped as I came to realize they had me right where they wanted.

At this, Mistress Jane giggled and told Chris, "Put it in the new bride's ass." I whimpered as I felt the thick strapon slide out of my pussy, with a wet slurp. Then whimpered again as I felt the butch dyke spit and slobber all over my tight brown hole. I knew it was going to hurt, as I already knew how thick it was. I tried to relax.

As the tip pressed against my tight ass, Bill Shockley stood to leave. "Be in my office on Monday slut, and don't bother with panties," he said with a grin. "Meanwhile, congratulations again, and have a fun wedding night," he said. Waving at me as he left. I almost waved back out of habit, when my world went blank as the butch dyke gripped my hips and buried her strapon in my ass in one hard thrust.

My screams must've scared away every fish for a mile around the boat...

In a quiet suburban part of town, Jenna's sister Ashley puts her phone down. Thinking what a wonderful best friend she has in Nicole. A few days ago she confided in Nicole that she wanted to lose a little weight. Not that anything was wrong with her body mind you, it's just that Jenna is so fit and so gorgeous that she wanted to get in better shape herself. Keep her husband interested as it were.

When Jenna had sent her a topless picture recently, and out of the blue mind you, Ashley was quietly envious. She said prayers to help her get over her covetousness, but she couldn't help but feel a bit, inadequate. That's when Nicole suggested hypnosis. Just a bit of hypnotherapy to help her work out and diet properly.

And it was so nice of her to suggest a trained and skilled therapist. Ashley had the number, and she would call first thing in the morning. For now, prayer and a nice long sleep with her loving husband. She decided not to tell him about trying hypnotherapy, as he didn't believe in such nonsense. But Nicole had convinced Ashley that it worked wonders when she was quitting smoking.

So that decided it, first thing tomorrow after her husband left for work, Ashley would call this Jane Kessler and make an appointment. Looking at the card, reading the name again. Miss Jane Kessler. Yeah, what harm could it possibly do?

(to be continued...)

12