A Secretary Changed Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure what compelled me to do it, but something did as I could feel my nipple piercings. Giggling to myself, I also felt my new tattoo, a sweet little rose. My husband was probably going to have a fit but whatever. I looked good.

I shook my head again, for the umpteenth time. It seemed lately I had cobwebs in there and couldn't think as clearly as usual. Maybe I was coming down with the flu or something. I don't know. As I drove home I squirmed a bit. For some reason I felt, wet? Squishy? I just needed a shower maybe.

Having the day to myself now, I got home, and made for the bedroom straight away. Stripping as I went. For some reason I couldn't wait to get naked. Leaving a trail of clothes up the stairs, my panties came off last. Jumping right into bed I got on my back, looking down at my body. The pink barbells and the pink rose tattoo looked so pretty. I smiled and bit my lip. Reaching down, I slowly started to rub. Thinking I had maybe an hour before my husband got home, my new pink nails danced over my newly bald slit.

"Mmmmm," I told myself. "I'm so wet already," I said, talking to myself as I slipped a finger in. My pussy was somewhat slimy, but I put it down to the crazy day I was already having. Pierced, tattooed, and waxed smooth. It was so unlike me. Along with the sexual thoughts in my mind all day. I was totally unaware I was so wet because I was full of the tattoo artist's sperm.

I started to really rub. Faster. My fingertips moving in tight fast circles over my clit. Some part of my mind was thinking I should get that pierced soon. Shaking my head, there began some turmoil in my thoughts. What was I doing? What was I thinking?

That didn't stop me though. My fingers kept rubbing my slit, all over. All over my clit. My hips raised and my back arched. I looked down at my tits and new nipple piercings and moaned in lust. Groaning, I tried to make myself cum. Without thinking I brought my slimy fingers to my mouth and sucked them clean. Then slipped them back into my juicy little cunt.

Rolling on my side, pulling my leg up I plunged two fingers in myself, licking my knee and kissing it as I finger fucked my tight pussy harder. Trying to cum. Wanting my orgasm so bad I was whimpering with need.

Then rolling over onto all fours, I put my head down and bit my pillow as I kept my fingers plunging wetly. On all fours. The naughty girl position. My husband had never had me in this way but here I was, masturbating and thinking about long thick cocks. What was coming over me? Why was I behaving like this.

I glanced up at the clock just in time to see I had only ten minutes before he came home. I had been masturbating for nearly an hour! Groaning in frustration I almost started crying. My orgasm so close but yet unobtainable. I had just enough time to take a quick shower.

I would keep my new look hidden from him, as much as possible. William would never understand. Maybe in the near future he would enjoy it. But right now, he didn't need to know.

Mistress Jane pulled Nicole up, after her third orgasm. Kissing her passionately and sucking on her tongue before smiling at her wet face.

"I am proud of how far you've come slut, and now I believe you're ready to return to stripping at the club. Don't you think?" Mistress Jane told her. Holding her chin.

"Yes Mistress, thank you. I'll do better at dancing, I promise. Please don't tell my family what I do every night?" Nicole pleaded. Her pouty eyes looking at her Mistress.

"Of course not slut, so long as you keep doing as you're told," Mistress Jane said to her. "Just remember, you fuck who I say, when I say, and we will do just fine," she finished. Punctuated with a deep slow kiss.

(To be continued...)

12