All Comments on 'A Secretary Changed Ch. 23'

by subslutjenna

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Karma's a bitch

To borrow a line from Phantom Menace - "There's always a bigger fish."

sonickouchsonickouchover 8 years ago
Soooo....

I can't wait to see what you write for the next series! This has been one of my favorites on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Thanks for all the hard work. You really should be writing books. Check out Amazon!

subslutjennasubslutjennaover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all for reading and commenting. It's been a long story I know. You're all so awesome. However it seem by your votes my readers don't like happy endings lol. I'll keep that in mind. Mmmmmwah xoxo ♡♡♡

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
such a nice pacing

i would not have expected myself to read the whole series....as i get kind of annoyed actually. but your vocabulary and style were really engaging. the characters were rendered well and the story flow was good. and some of it was really hot. i gave it a 5 and i thank you for taking the time to do this in a way that we could fantasize along with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very sexy story

That was quite an erotic story and I enjoyed it immensely. I like how you kept switching POV to leave little cliffhangers through the chapter. My only critique is that it felt like it ended out of no where. We spent all this time following Jenna and her sisters and Becca but then the mysterious Shiek swoops in and ends the whole thing in the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

One of the best I've read in a while! Good character development and use of language - especially liked the ending. Justice was served...

zwyrblzwyrblover 6 years ago
… but the end …

Despite some issues which have been discussed before I really liked your story.

But the end … well, it just felt as if about ten chapters were missing. You opened up so many ways of developing the different story lines and even added the last sister just recently, and then, out of the blue, deus ex machina sets an end to it all.

You can say, unlike many other stories at least this one has an end, but it's a bit disappointing. Just like the instant decision "well, better end it here" without any further preparation. Nothing in the previous chapters leads there, the woman taking revenge was never mentioned before. You try to tie some lose ends, but it's a lot like going through a checklist.

So again, I liked your story, but not the last two chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Imagination

Your wonderfully profound sexual appetite is so well expressed by your endless imaginary scenarios — I can only envy your sex partners who can benefit directly from these two traits: appetite and imagination. Thank you for the long walk through your world of compulsion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved your story the end of the sisters jenna and hayley and becca and how justice was done with janne but the ending was ashley I found it very unfair anyway very good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous