A Secretary Changed Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he talked, he had one massive hand on my pale shoulder. The black and white contrast still so evident. But it wasn't rough, it was gentle almost.

"I'm leaving the country tonight. It's not safe here anymore. Things have happened, and it's time to go," he said. As he looked up and down my naked body. "I want you to come with me Becky. There's nothing for you here now, and I want to take you with me. I want you to be my girl," he said sincerely. Then he leaned in and kissed me, so gently I wondered if this was the same Jerome.

I threw on a dress and some heels, and left with him that night. We wound up in the south of France, raising goats and running a vineyard. Living as husbamd and wife and he gave me endless orgasms to make up for all I had been through.

I never did find out what happened to Mistress Jane, and I can't say I really cared.

As Jane Kessler slowly awoke, she opened her eyes. The shot of happiness she was supposed to receive wasn't what she thought it was. Instead she had been given a little sleepy time medicine. So as she awoke, she didn't feel the calm of sedation but rather, the panic of helplessness. The auction was in full swing now, and several of the girls were gone. She looked out at the bidders, seeing some familiar faces and recognizing the same crowd that attended all of these things. The same crowd she was once a part of. Now she hung by her wrists and saw things from the other side.

Looking down the line, she saw Hayley remained, as well as Taylor. The bidding was currently for the two of them as a team, and the price was high. Very high. And then it was done. As the price was agreed upon, Jane trembled when she saw who was coming to claim them both. The Sheik.

Gagged as she was, Jane was unable to scream at him. Unable to curse him. Her wrists and arms too weak from hanging to even be able to kick at him. Then the smirking Sheik did something that amazed everyone in the room. He released Taylor. He released Hayley. As they stood naked and collared, he handed the keys to them. Looking at them, and then sneering at Jane Kessler, he told the two girls, "You have been unfairly brought here after being mistreated by that cow Jane for some time now."

Both Taylor and Hayley looked at him, slowly comprehending his words. As he snapped his fingers, one of his men went onto the stage with a pair of coats. "I have decided to make amends to you both, and to amend your bank accounts." The Sheik handed them the coats, and smirking at Jane, he then at last said, "You are both free to go. Enjoy your lives with the money you'll find in your bank accounts."

Jane Kessler glared daggers at him, and if she could've caused him to burst into flames he surely would've ignited. She knew exactly where the money the Sheik was throwing around came from. He was so free with it because it was her fortune, her family fortune he was giving away.

The Sheik approached her and stood, smiling and looking at her. Into her eyes. He reached down and slid two fingers into Jane Kesslers pussy, holding them in her as he spoke.

"Now listen to me cow. The reason I had you sleep for a while there, was so you didn't see who has arrived. I didn't want to spoil the surprise. It's someone I'm sure you'll want to catch up on old times with," he told her. His fingers inside her soft channel as he spoke. Jane looked at him, drooling over her gag as he talked to her. Then he pointed out the person he was referring to. Sitting at the side of the stage, where Jane hadn't noticed.

As Jane Kessler looked over, her eyes opened wide in shock, then in fright. Sitting stageside, with a cruel grin, was Michelle Brown.

Ashley's story...

So after that test to teach me what was cheating, I got those pretty little tongue studs that Mistress wanted. Mistress Jane was so right, they looked so cute. Three little pink balls all in a row. She was so pleased she even let me get some new tattoos at the same time. I didn't mind sucking the artist's dick to pay him either. I had just learned that isn't cheating on my husband. It's just like kissing and there's nothing wrong with that.

Her therapy for me was working miracles, and I loved the way I looked. I just wanted more pink tattoos. More pink clothes. More pink everything. I never knew how much I loved pink until I started my new therapy with Dr. Kessler. I mean Mistress. I forgot to call her Mistress. I was forgetting a lot of things lately but whatever. I remembered the important stuff.

The new balls on my tongue, I meant the studs you dirty birdy, make me speak with a cute lisp now. It's cute and sexy. Mistress says I am a totally cute and sexy bimbo now. She's so sweet to me. Like really sweet. She says I'm even cuter than my sister Hayley now. Just not as smart. And that's okay. As a treat for me, Mistress has told me soon I'll be getting some new boobs. Big ones. Like double D big. I can't wait.

Anyways, after that bit of yucky schoolwork learning about cheating, only yucky cause it was learning, I tried to remember what I was supposed to do that Sunday. I know it was important, and it was something I did every Sunday. But what was it? What do girls do every Sunday? Every Sunday religiously. That's the word right? Religiosity? Whatever. Ugh, now my head hurts. But it did finally come to me. Every Sunday and very important could only mean one thing. Shopping! And that's what I did. I bought the cutest little pink pleated miniskirt and some cute little pink heels. Yay me.

And then the next day at work? Bad news. I messed up big time and the boss man fired me. I don't see what the big deal was. I mean, all I did was lose a little money. And some of those perco-something pills. Okay, so maybe it was like, a lot of those pills. But he didn't have to be so mean to me. I even offered to suck his dick if he forgave me. Of course he let me, but then fired me anyways. So mean!

I didn't know what to do so I went to Mistress Jane. I hoped she could help me find a new job. One that wasn't so hard. In between licks and sucks of her pussy, I begged her to let me work for her. She was so nice she agreed to let me work in one of her clubs dancing all night. Can you imagine? I'm so lucky. She said I could start right away.

But I didn't start right away. I wanted a few more tattoos first so I could look my best. I got some amazing pink wings that covered my entire back. And a tramp stamp. A pink tribal covering my whole lower back. It was so pretty. I don't know why they call it a tramp stamp. But whatever. All of that took like a week and a half, and it hurt so much but like, totally worth it. I also got my belly button pierced to match my nipples and clit. It was so cute that I decided on a matching lip piercing. Then a nose ring. All in pink of course. Mistress said I never looked better.

I guess I should tell you now I'm single again. William couldn't handle how good I was looking and decided to move out. I can't understand why, but it's okay. His cock was like, too small and never really satisfied me anyways. He took everything with him and left me with just my clothes and stuff. I was happy though, a girl needs her accessories.

So the day I was supposed to start dancing in the club, I made my way to the place but I got lost. I know, silly right? Mistress gave me instructions but I couldn't understand them. She said to google the address but I couldn't figure out how to make that work. I wandered around downtown forever it seemed, and I was wearing the highest heels. Cute pink strappy ones! I tried calling her but she never answered. So I kept walking around downtown and was so totally lost. But it wasn't all bad. The men downtown were so sweet. They were whistling at me and telling me all the naughty things they would do to me. It was so totally flattering. I felt like a beautiful princess. The only thing was the wind. I was wearing a cute bouncy little pink dress, and every time the wind blew I had to catch it. I didn't always catch it. Which wouldn't have been bad but silly me, I had forgot to wear panties before I left the house. It wasn't my fault. I was so nervous about my new job I just forgot.

Anyways, as I walked around downtown the nicest man offered to help me. He said he knew where the club was, and if I got in his car and sucked his cock, he would take me there. That seemed like, totally fair, so I did it! I got in his car and after he parked in an alley, I unzipped him and gave him a nice wet and sloppy blowjob. I kept thanking him for being so nice as I slurped and licked him. He even helped me to deepthroat his shaft by holding my head down for me. When he spurted, I didn't want to make a mess in his car so I swallowed it all. And thanked him again. But then he suddenly remembered he was married and said something about picking up his wife. He wouldn't have time to give me a ride after all. So I apologized for making him late and got out of his car. I could understand because I forget things all the time too. He was nice enough to give me ten dollars though, and I was so grateful to him.

But that still didn't help me to get ,you know, unlost? I was still downtown, and now I was scared I was gonna lose my new job before I even started. That's when I met Tyrone. As I left the alley and started looking around downtown again, he pulled up in some kind of bouncy low car. His music was so loud. He told me he saw what I did and asked how much I made. I showed him my new ten dollar bill and he looked so impressed. I was proud of myself. He asked if I had a job and I tried to explain how I thought I did but couldn't find the place and was like totally lost and everything and I almost started crying.

He must've felt bad for me because he was so amazing after hearing my story. He told me if I went to his place with him and let him you know, fuck me in every hole, he would give me a job working for him. I was so thankful to him. He took me to his apartment but he had a few friends there. I felt like, totally bad cause we weren't going to fuck. But I needed the job too so I told him if he wanted, his friends could fuck me too. I almost begged him. And he was so nice that he let me. I spent the night there, and Tyrone and his three friends fucked me all night. I'm so lucky he didn't mind them using all my holes. I was so grateful to him for giving me a chance.

Since that night I work for Tyrone now, and I couldn't be happier. He buys me the prettiest clothes and the highest heels to wear. Usually I get a ride from him to a corner, he's so nice he calls it my corner, and there I wait for his friends. I haven't met them all, he has so many. They pick me up and usually take me to an alley or park where I suck their cocks for them. For just a little extra they get to fuck me too. Then they're nice enough to drop me off back at my little corner. I make a lot of money and Tyrone is nice enough to keep it for me. I guess he gets worried I might lose it or something, cause a few times a night he comes to see me, and I give it to him to hold for me. He's so amazing and so nice. I'm so lucky to have him. He must really care for me because he doesn't fuck me anymore. I must be too precious to him.

So that's my new job and really, I can't even remember who I was supposed to go meet that day. Whatever.

Michelle Brown. Jane had hoped to never see that particular one again. Tabitha and Jane were the only two left onstage and as Michelle smiled, the Sheik turned and told the people still in the warehouse the bidding was closed. His men began to usher everyone out, and Michelle stood up, and walked over to Jane.

"Well well well, look who it is," Michelle told Jane. Holding Jane's chin up and looking in her eyes. Jane, to her credit, kept the stare as well. Both women refusing to give in and look away. Michelle laughed, then spit in Jane's face. The wet mess hitting her right between the eyes and dripping down across Jane's ball gag.

"While you were napping, the bidding took place for your body," Michelle told Jane with a grin. "You didn't even bring in £1000 sterling, and that would've been generous for a cow like you," she continued. Jane squirmed on her tiptoes, glaring at Michelle. With a laugh, Michelle gripped Jane's nipples and gave them a vicious twist, making her groan and wince in pain.

The two women had something of a history. Some years ago they had been friends. Then for a while even lovers, and they were a good match. Both strong, dominating women, their romps in bed were the stuff of legend. But as fate may have it, Michelle had a niece named Fiona. A rather gorgeous and well endowed young lady, her body was amazing. And Jane couldn't help herself.

One weekend while Michelle was away on a business trip, Jane had Fiona over. Then she had Fiona. But the poor girl wasn't up to the task of being dominated. And neither was she bisexual. Not that any of that bothered Jane. Fiona very quickly discovered what Mistress Jane was all about, and when it was over, Mistress Jane couldn't have Fiona crying to Michelle. So she did the only thing Mistress Jane could do. She put Fiona in one of her brothels, hoping to make the whole thing disappear.

What she failed to account for was that her and Michelle often ran in the same circles. So it wasn't more than a year after the incident that Michelle found out what happened. By then her and Jane were no longer a couple. So once she got her niece Fiona out of the brothel, after the poor girl was quite well used, she swore to have revenge on Jane Kessler. And here she was now.

Reaching down, Michelle gripped Jane's pussy, her nails digging in deep. Making Jane groan into her gag in pain. Slipping three of her fingers into Jane, Michelle giggled and said, "Not nearly as tight as I remember it, but I guess that's what happens when you let anything get up in there."

The Sheik chuckled and watched, his cock growing hard at the sight of Mistress Jane laid low. Hanging naked by her cuffed wrists, collared and gagged. Watching as Michelle plunged three fingers into Jane and slapped her big tits with her other hand. As Michelle kept slapping Jane's big tits left and right, Jane kept groaning and squirming. Michelle keeping her three fingers inside, using them to hold Jane in place as she slapped her tits around over and over. She never stopped for even a minute until Jane was sobbing and squirming.

Not able to resist anymore, the Sheik moved behind Jane. She felt her legs kicked open and heard a zipper. Then, as he held her hips, he ran the length of his shaft between her cheeks, using spit to lube it. Stepping back, Michelle watched with a smirk as the Sheik buried himself to the hilt up Jane's ass. All in with one thrust. The look of sweet agony on Jane's face making Michelle giggle. Jane barely able to stay up on her tiptoes as the Sheik held her by the hips and started slowly fucking her ass. Deep and slow, and very deliberate.

"Now whore, as you take that big dick up your ass, I'm going to explain to you what's going to happen," Michelle said. Watching Jane's face and loving her expressions. "Our friend, the one with his cock up your bum right now, owns a brothel in Turkey. Well, brothel is a nice word for the hole in the ground it really is."

Michelle watched the look in Jane's eyes as she talked, and enjoyed how they squinted in a pout every time the Sheik went balls deep in her ass. Giggling, she continued to lay out Jane's fate.

"You will be placed there, after we're done here slut, to finish the rest of your days pleasuring the men that go there for relief. I assure you, it will not be pleasant for you." Michelle giggled again as she spoke, looking at her perfectly manicured nails. "The rest of your days for however long you last, and not many girls there last for very long, will be a nightmare like none you have visited on your poor precious pets."

At this, the Sheik went balls deep up Jane's ass, and emptied his full load deep in her bowels. With a grunt of pleasure and a chuckle. Jane looked at Michelle for mercy, but she was already dismissed from her thoughts. So as the Sheik pulled out, and tears started flowing down Jane's pained face, two the Sheik's men came up and began preparing her for travel. The Sheik and Michelle walking away, already discussing other matters, and Jane already forgotten.

The Sheik's men used Jane the entire slow boat trip to Turkey, after which, she was not heard from again.

The End.

12