All Comments on 'A Seduction'

by luvcurious

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
H-O-T = Hot!

Great story! Great job on developing background, I love that. And it's not just a "fucking" story, which I thoroughly enjoy. Can't wait to read part two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
MEMORY

gave me a nice feeling of a blowjob from yrs ago...

he sucked me so nice and like this guy

best

robin48robin48about 18 years ago
rocket hard-on

as they kissed the straight began to feel like a woman..

lap sitting and Frenching..very sweet..He then surrendered to the sexual excitement of sucking cock and eating cum..

sweeet seduction

bet he will have more BEST orgasms with guys

cumming in my lacy panties

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wonderful cock sucking

a wonderful stroy. i enjoy jerking off to good words written and this made it feel real. i too enjoy sucking a juicyhard cock and licking and sucking the head. the juicier the better. i like to take it down my throat as far as i can without gaging and then suck and stroke the cock until it cums. i suck cock because it feels so good and i love to make men come. uummmmm.

richard

PeteoralPeteoralalmost 17 years ago
Delicious

Delicious seduction and description of a first time experience. Loved it as i love sucking cock. JD Albuquerque, NM

eagerforfuneagerforfunover 10 years ago
Beautiful! Very sensitive. Can't wait for more of this sweet story.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The nipple play

I read this because of the nipple play content which was beautiful and so arousing..more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fantasy stuff

I'm straight and wish this would happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How nice to know it is not only me ....

Well, all sorts of emotions and reactions went through me head. A good story. I am currently sitting on my Hotel Room balcony with a beer ( and a stiff penis). Oh dear, wish Mike would come over and kiss me .... for starters. So looking forward to my first man. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot with envy!

The story was very erotic, love when two men find passion, the kisses are hot and it's the harbinger to mutual sucking. I love a man who releases his inner self with soft hot kisses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmmm,

This sounds strangely like my first encounter

Ticklishsoles

spankmeaginspankmeaginalmost 6 years ago
I have been straddling the cusp (for too long)

Oh how I wish I could meet someone just as you did. Having been married and not knowing the joy of man love am eager to be a participant.

Maybe a little prodding will be necessary and also welcomed, but want to surrender my all.

spankmeagin

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I meet a good looking married fsmily man next to me on a flight. He was on a business trip. We hit it off. When he landed he was going to get a cab. So we shared a cab. He had his first gay. Spent all 3 nights of his business in bed. He made his calls in the day. I took his virgin hole on the second night. He loved it and he bottomed every night and morning after that. He left on the last morning full in both holes to go home.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I gave you a 5 [4.75 = 95%, ★★★★★]!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluvcurious@luvcurious
54 year-old, gay male. I love writing stories, which help men satisfy themselves. I also love to hear from anyone who has read my stories. Drop me a line, and let's get acquainted!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES