A Seductive Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you. I enjoy my work," he quipped.

"It's time for dick," she proclaimed as she again stroked the opening to her luscious gorge. Mitch didn't need any further encouragement, standing from the chair and holding his thick member in hand he slid it along the delectable opening.

"Who the fuck is the tease now?" she laughed as her desire for the thick cock heightened.

"That would be me," he declared as he eased inside her, her streaming juices allowing him to enter her with the full length of his cock in one smooth motion, causing her to draw breath sharply.

"Shit!"

"Is it shit?"

"No! No! It's fucking wonderful."

He stood their for a few moments delighting at the exquisite sensation of again being inside a woman. He thrilled as she gently squeezed him with her inner muscles. He moved slowly, probing her deeply with his thick rod, marveling at her sensual responses. She squeezed his buttocks, nipped at his neck and gripped him by wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Yes honey, yes!" she cried as she urged him on, her bright red nails digging into his back.

"Fuck! You are amazing!" he muttered as he fluently moved his cock within her, glad that he had quickly remembered how to pleasure a woman. Steadily he increased the speed and power of his thrusts, but he was in no hurry, planning to make this erotic encounter last as long as possible.

Steadily her growls of enjoyment built, from a low hush to deep moans.

"Fuck that is so good! Will you pick me up?" she whispered into his ear, reaching up to put her arms around his neck and tightening the wrap of her legs around his waist. Slowly he stood, Darcey entwined around his body, he continued thrusting so as to not miss out on one delicious moment.

"You're keen!" she giggled, hanging on tightly as his lunges into her wet pussy increased in intensity.

"It's been a while and you're fucking fantastic," he grunted as continued with his upward strokes, her entwined position allowing him deep penetration.

"I wouldn't have guessed," she said honestly. "You must be getting tired holding me up like this. Sit on the chair and let me look after you?"

"Okay," he snorted, his lungs heaving from the effort of holding her in the air for a number of minutes. He took a couple of steps over to the dining chair, sitting down slowly. She was now astride him, her arms around his neck, her legs split either side of him, his cock embedded deep within her. She kissed him deeply.

"I'm in charge now!" she announced with a smile. "Will you suck my tits?"

With a hand under each breast, she lifted each in turn, allowing Mitch to devour them vigorously.

"Oh yes!" she sighed. "That deserves a reward!"

Tightening her grip around his neck, she lifted her weight by pushing down on the balls of her feet. Slowly she slithered up his rigid meat. Reaching its peak, she paused for a few moments, hovering on it with little up and down movements.

"Shit!" he cried, at which she again slid easy down its whole length. "Fuck!"

He just about exploded as she caressed his dick expertly with her pussy, repeating the deep long movements three of four more times. This again stirred the fires of orgasm within her, ripples of ecstasy surging through her body, causing her to writhe with urgency upon his cock. Mitch held her waist tightly, ensuring she stayed firmly implanted on his throbbing knob.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she cried.

It took a couple of minutes before Darcey regained her composure.

"My god Mitch. What are you doing to me?"

"Making you come I think."

"That is for sure!" she laughed. "But I think it's your turn to come........... I can't believe you're still hard."

"Me neither," he replied.

"Come with me , " she told him. Standing and taking him by the hand she led him to stand and follow her across the room to a large leather couch. She released his hand and knelt with one knee on the couch and one foot on the floor , her hands on the seat of the couch.

"Come on babe," she said.

Standing behind her, he maneuvered his throbbing cock so it nestled against mouth of her pussy. Gently he slid it up and down before easing into her delicious grotto.

"Oh yes," he sighed. Darcey pushed back against his cock. Twisting her hips, she gently aroused his long pole with her pussy as she sort mutual climax.

"I'm glad you like it," she purred.

Unexpectedly there was a click at the front door causing both of them to freeze mid-coitus, staring at the door as it slowly opened.

"Hi Darc!" came a sweet woman's voice through the opened door where a tall blond now stood. Standing six foot one in tall in white sparkling Jimmy Choo pumps, her large and fulsome breasts pressed against the clinging material of a white skin tight dress. The neckline was deeply cut revealing she was not wearing a bra, the hemline short to the extreme and the back almost non existent.

"What the fuck!" he cursed.

"Hi Jamie," greeted Darcey.

"Well who's having fun?" asked the luscious woman who looked in her early thirties, her blonde hair scooped up in a bun as she closed the door behind and and walked to the centre of the room. Her figure was sweet and curvy, not skinny and shapeless.

"Who's this?" asked Mitch, who could feel his dick softening rapidly.

"Ah. This would be my housemate Jamie," she replied, his cock still buried deep within her. "I thought you weren't coming home until tomorrow night."

"Mick turned out to be a dick and so I decided to come home. I didn't mean to interrupt your fun! You just keep going. I don't mind. Now who is this?"

"This is Mitch."

"Hi," he said, more than a little embarrassed. "I'm not sure I can do it in front of another woman."

"Don't worry about me. I'll just sit here and be jealous of Darcey getting some nice cock," Jamie told them as she quickly took out her smart phone and took a photo of the impaled Darcey.

"Don't do that?" scolded Darcey.

"It's just for fun," laughed Jamie. "Maybe I should just join in, then Mich won't get self-conscious. What do you think Darc?. Can I share?"

"If Mitch's happy, Why not? I've had plenty of his lovely cock. What do you think Mitch?"

Mitch was stunned and as try as he may couldn't make words form in his mouth. Never in his life did he think that two beautiful women would want to share him! The word "okay" finally tumbled from his mouth.

Jamie put down her phone and walked over to where Mitch was still cock deep in Darcey's wet pussy. Standing next to him, she slipped her arms out of the sleeves of her dress, pulling it down to her waist, revealing two beautiful mounds of breast, her puckered nipples surrounded by deep coloured areolis. "Suck my tits," she demanded.

Mitch did as he was told, leaning over to suck Jamie's succulent nipples, licking her areolis each in turn with a circular motion before inducing rapid hardening of the nipples by sucking them voraciously. She growled with satisfaction as she pulled her dress up to her waist, revealing a smooth and hairless vulva. Panties were obviously an optional extra for the delectable Jamie.

"Touch me," she instructed, pushing her hips forward to entice him to arouse her. Releasing her nipple from his mouth he tentatively reached out to fondle her luscious mound, sliding his finger along her lusciousexquisite slit, titillating her delectable clit, his dick quickly becoming hard again.

"Mmmmm," she cooed.

"Can he finish fucking me now that Jamie's feeling happy?" asked Darcey feigning irritation.

"I think need she wants your dick Mitch," she told him, laughing at the unintended rhyme. She gently removed his hand form her yummy hole and walked to the other end of the couch where she slid her butt onto the couch and swivelled her hips so that her naked pussy was now directly under Darcey's mouth. Slowly she spread her legs to allow Darcy full access to her pussy.

Without hesitation Darcey leaned forward a little and dipped her tongue into Jamie's honey pot. Mitch took this as the cue to re-start proceedings and placed his hand back on Darcey's curvaceous butt , giving her a number firm and deep thrusts whilst Darcey expertly flickered at Jamie's pulsating clit with her tongue.

Mitch searched her pussy deeply and firmly with his cock which quickly tipped her over the edge of ecstasy.

Sighs of desire morphed into shrieks of delight as orgasm again pulsated through her body.

"My God! What are you doing to me Mitch?" she asked as she attempted to recover her composure.

"Making you come again I think," he chuckled.

"Now that you've finished come and give me some," pleaded Jamie. He eased his stilled rigid rod from Darcey's now sodden passion pot and walked to the end of the couch where Jamie was positioned, legs spread wide open. She turned on her butt to sit on the couch. Mitch stood in front of her and she took hold of his cock, leaning forward to wrap her mouth around the tip of his cock.

"You have a lovely dick," she told him between mouthfuls of cock. "I want to have it."

"You certainly seem to know what to do with it," he commented.

"I try," she smiled.

She stood and reached up to kiss his lips, her hand holding his cock, gently squeezing it. Instinctively he put his hand on her arse, pulling her to him, enjoying the pressure of her breasts against his chest.They stood embracing for a few moments before she released his lips and slipped from his grasp to turn and place her hands on the arm rest of the couch. She leaned forward and spread her feet.

"I want you now," she sighed, bending down a little further, fully exposing her heavenly hole.

Mitch slid behind, grasping one of her rounded buttocks with one hand and his cock in the other. He slid his cock into the mouth of her moist pussy and eased inside her, sliding all the way in.

"Oh yes!" she cried as the size of Mitch's cock made her gasp involuntarily. Now grasping both of her buttocks he pumped her hard with his dick, her juices flowing freely as she pushed against his motion.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried with each thrust. Mitch merely grunted as he again thrilled with the sweet sensations of being embedded deep within a beautiful woman.

"Let me stand," she told him. He paused briefly, allowing Jamie to stand more upright by placing one of her glittering heels on the seat of the couch. She leaned back so as to again kiss him. He grasped the soft flesh of her left breast, holding her firmly as they tangled their tongues.

"Mmmm. That's nice," she moaned. Mitch drove deeply within her, his legs slapping against her arse.

"Fucking beautiful!" he yelled.

Darcey looked on, more than a little bemused. Having fully recovered from her passionate tryst, she found her phone on the kitchen and turned the tables on Jamie as she snapped shots of Jamie eagerly accepting Mitch's cock.

"You're a porn star Mitch!" said Jamie as she turned to smile at the camera.

"Hold my leg up," she instructed turning sideways to lift her right leg for Mitch to hold, his other hand gripping her side beneath her armpit. This gave him leverage to penetrate deeply into her pulsating hole.

"Holy fuck!" she cried as he rammed his cock home firmly and deliberately, triggering flashes of ecstasy like lightening through her body.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she squealed, causing Mitch to re-double his effort, pounding her with his throbbing rod.

"Come on her tits," she told him as she beckoned Darcey towards them with her eyes. Mitch began to shake as orgasm erupted through his body. Darcey knelt beside him as he withdrew his cock from Jamie's dripping hole.

"Yes!" he cried as his load exploded from his cock coating Darcey's beautiful breasts. They both collapsed on the couch overcome with passion, Darcey making her way to bath room to clean her self of Mitch's creamy load.

Part Two

The three lovers sat in bubbling spa which was located in a court yard of Darcey's house, luxuriating in the steamy hot water. A naked woman sitting under each arm, the warm bubbling water rejuvenating their bodies after what had been a most amazing sexual encounter. Mitch found it hard to believe that the two beautiful who had just shared his cock were now sharing a spa and a bottle of wine with him.

"What did you mean when you said 'you hoped you remember how', before?" asked Darcey.

Mitch smiled ruefully.

"Do I have to answer?"

"I'll suck your dick if you do?"

"That's very enticing."

"I'll join in too," promised Jamie.

"Now that I can't refuse," he chuckled. "It means I haven't sex for eight years and I was worried I'd know what to do."

"Eight years!" exclaimed Jamie. "You've got some catching up to do fella!"

"Well I have to say you passed with flying colours," Darcey told him smiling at him.

"Yes. flying colours!" agreed Jamie.

Darcey reached into the water to give his dick a stroke.

"You can certainly keep a hard on."

"That's easy with two beautiful women like you," he explained. He leaned to one side to first kiss Darcey and then Jamie on the other. This time they were soft sensuous kisses, the lustful urgency having dissipated.

"Sit on the pool edge," Jamie told him.

Mitch lifted his arse to sit as instructed, Darcey still holding his thick member.

"Mmm," moaned Jamie as she leant down to lick its tip. "Delicious dick." She slithered down the hard shaft whilst Darcey locked her mouth onto his.

"This is like heaven!" he thought as Jamie sucked at his cock like vacuum. "I've never felt anything like this!".

Darcey released herself from the connection with his mouth and bent down to join Jamie in dining on Mitch's meaty cock. They took turns at ravishing his engorged member. Licking, sucking, swallowing and ball eating, bringing his cock to the edge of exploding orgasm.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" is all he could say as he watched the two women excite his dick. He managed to reach across Darcey's back and around her butt to find her delicious sex, dipping his finger into her divine nectar.

"Oooh!" she moaned. "you had better do what your saying."

She stood as Jamie took one last long suck of his dick before moving aside. Standing in front of him, she allowed him to suck her nipples, revelling in the sensation of his caressing tongue. Wanting more, she turned her back to him and placed her feet either side of his legs. Taking hold of the swollen member, she rubbed it along her clit before slowly descending on it. Inch by inch.

"Oh yes," she sighed, enjoying his bigness. She sat there for a moment allowing Mitch to reach and hold her shapely breasts. Pivoting on her knees she rose up his cock in one smooth motion before balancing on its tip with little up and down strokes.

"My god!" he groaned, at which she suddenly dropped down the whole length of his pole.

"Shit," she cried as the nucleus of sexual pleasure began to explode within her. Wildly she plunged up and down on his cock, overtaken by delirium.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she shrieked carried away in lustful euphoria, eventually dropping into his arms, overcome with pleasure. Mitch held onto her firmly until she was able to recover and turn to kiss him deeply with passion.

"You're wonderful," she told him sincerely.

"So are you."

Slowly she stood and sat on the pool edge and rested against his shoulder.

"It's my turn now. Come on Mitch. Do me," demanded Jamie, kneeling on the the side of Mitch, he move behind Jamie's shapely arse. Taking a firm grip of her flesh with one hand he rubbed his cock along the dripping wet hole with other.

"That's beautiful babe but I need a meaty main course not a teasing entree."

He pushed firmly passed the gentle resistance of her lips and slid in his sabre of love, nice and easy

"Oh yes!"

He moved smoothly inside her, the moistness of her pussy making his movement highly pleasurable. Jamie was a woman built for comfort not speed. She was like a Rolls Royce of sex. Luxurious and opulent.

"Fucking beautiful!" he cried. Delirious with pleasure. He took little notice of Darcey going into the house and return a minute later with a couple of things in her hand, before she splashed back into the pool.

"What are you doing?" he asked as she disturbed him from his delightful work.

"I've got a surprise for you," she replied holding up the two objects in her hand.

"What are they?"

"Your surprise!" she told, opening her hand a long red phallic object and a tiny squeeze bottle.

"Huh?"

"Trust me," she told me. "Do you want something special Jamie?"

"You know I do."

Darcey took the little squeeze bottle in her right hand and leaned over Jamie's butt and squirted a little on her arse hole and with her finger rubbed it gently around her its ring before pressing gently against the resistance it offered before allowing her finger to slip inside her just a little.

"Ooh," moaned Jamie in a low voice.

"Now it's your turn," Darcey told Mitch, removing her finger he replaced it with his own, wiggling it a little which allowed it to slide in easily.

"Oh fuck babe," muttered Jamie. Adopting a gentle motion he eased his finger in and out of her arse, matching the movement with his cock, which was still buried deeply within her.

"Now we need to move it up gear," Darcey told him as she watched on. She dribbled a little more lube on the slender vibrator.

"What are going to do with that?" he asked.

"You'll see. Take your finger out."

As he slid his finger from her butt she gently inserted the red vibrator and with an oscillating motion she worked it in three quarters of it length causing Jamie.

"Christ!" she groaned.

"Jamie loves this," she told him. "Don't you?"

"Fuck yeah!" she cried as Mitch gave her a couple of thrusts with his cock.

'That's good," Darcey told him. "Now hold on for a ride."

She held the vibrator and turned the dial at the end of the vibrator and a low bussing sound filled the air. Mitch squeezed Jamie's buttocks and increased the force of his blows as Jamie's body began to shake violently as she writhed with desire and screamed with pleasure as the assault on both her holes created an orgasmic blast.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she cried. Mitch held her waist firmly to ensure their exquisite connection was not broken.

"I want you to fuck my arse!" she told him urgently. Mitch froze with his dick inside her, unsure what to do. He found it difficult to get a good fuck let alone have a woman demanding him to fuck her in the arse. This was unknown territory to him.

Darcey, still holding the red rod deep in Jamie's arse, slowly extracted it.

"Sit on the pool edge and Jamie will do the rest," she told him, having detected his uncertainty.

He reluctantly removed his throbbing cock from her soaking pussy and sat on the of the spa. Jamie stood a little shakily as she recovered from her orgasm and backed up to where Mitch sat. Bending her knees, she lowered her body over the straining pole. She reached down to grasp it and slowly guided it into gaping butt. Wriggling onto it, she sat on the tip before gliding it in most of the way in.

"Christ!" he gasped, having his first experienced of having his dick in a woman's arse. It felt like his cock was being squeezed by a boa constrictor.

"How's that feel babe?" asked Jamie.

"Amazing!"

"Good," she replied, leaning back to sensuously lock with his lips. They played with each others tongues whilst Darcey made busy with her finger on Jamie's clit. "Put your hand under my butt and help."

She spread her legs a little further so that they were either side of his and with his assistance, she moved on his cock with definite action, causing them both to moan deeply, with Darcey still arousing Jamie's love spot.

Meeting Jamie's grinding action with upward pumps, he drove his cock into Jamie's arse, a crescendo of euphoric sensations roaring through his cock.