A Seductive Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to come," he cried between ecstatic grunts.

"Come on my tits!" urged Darcey.

Jamie wailed in delirium, every cell in her body exploding in rhapsody. Mitch made a final lunge before extracting his cock, a white foamy stream spiralling from its tip to again landi on Darcey's waiting tits.

"My God!" he cried, his lungs heaving from work of love. "It's like a fucking porn movie!"

"Yeah!" laughed Darcey. "It certainly is fucking!"

Jamie shivered with delight, her body tingling with pleasure as Darcey leaned forward to take his dripping cock in her mouth, delighting in the taste of his cum.

"My god Darcey. You're not expecting anymore?" he pleaded. She laughed.

"No. Just enjoying your cum. I think you're done stud."

"So am I!" agreed Jamie with a broad smile.

As he drove home he reflected on what had been a most surprising day. Never in his wildest dream did he believe he would have such a connection with two beautiful women in ways and circumstances in ways he could only previously dreamed of.

His mind flashed with their beauty and the exquisite sensations that they visited upon his flesh. A warm sense of fulfilment washed over his body. As he pulled the WRX into the drive, his smart phone squawked to mark the arrival of a message. He made the car safe and checked his phone. It was from a number he didn't recognise but he opened it anyway.

"wud u like to cum again soon?" it said and was signed. "Darcey".

He noticed there was an attachment and tapped on it. A few seconds later there on his phone was a photo of him doggy style with Darcey on the end of his cock, a surprised expression on both their faces.

"Fuck! I'm a porn star! I hope that doesn't go to anybody else!"" he exclaimed with a laugh.

He quickly keyed an answer.

"Absolutely!!!!!" he typed. "When?"