A Seeker's Sexual Pilgrimage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, Candy complied. I leaned over and studied the area. We had taken a bath not so long ago, but there had been some roughhousing since then and the area was not pristine. There was a sheen of sweat over the whole thing and the asshole itself was clinched tight in response to the spanking but the worst part is that Candy's labia was dripping with the juices gushing from her gash. There was an odor about the whole thing from when I had fucked her and fingered her ass and she hadn't cleaned up. That just wasn't right. Still it was an awfully pretty asshole and it was hard to be angry with her when you were close enough to count the ridges and touch the ring with your finger. I stared at it and touched it for a minute. My cock stood at attention and pre-cum dribbled down the sides of it like candle wax.

"Alright," I said, "let's get back to the spanking. How many was that? One?"

"No sir, that was two."

"No, I think that was one. And how many were you supposed to get?"

"Two sir."

"Now don't anger me, young lady. You are in a very compromised position to make me angry. I think five on each side would be a good place to start."

So I began to lay them on her. Each was carefully placed and very deliberate. I tried to make each handprint overlap the previous one so as to achieve maximum color and delineation. I didn't do a perfect job, but I was pretty proud of my first effort. Candy was still moaning and shivering and when I spread her legs apart to have a look-see, she was a mess of moisture. I leaned over and kissed each cheek. Surprising warmth greeted my lips.

"Alright then, jump up," I told her. But she couldn't move yet and so I gave her a bit more time then said, "Come along, you need to stand in the corner for a minute."

Gingerly Candy stood and shuffled over to the corner.

"Face the corner," I told her. "Hands behind your head. Lace your fingers." She complied and I was able to study my handiwork in a larger context.

"You're going to have to hide that ass from Dirk for a few days," I told her.

"Don't worry. He doesn't look at it much anymore and I'll be able to feel you even when I'm with him." She brought her hands down and rubbed her butt without permission, but I let her. She couldn't be expected to do everything correctly yet. It was just the beginning of her training. I was sure she would need a lot more correction before she quit being a naughty little girl and became a proper young lady and I was just the guy to give it to her.

We rested together for a little while our naked bodies intertwined, the slick sweat of our sexplay coating us with a slippery oil so that the more we snuggled, the more our centers of gravity slid evermore closely together.

The need for skin contact is something essential in our natures. If people don't get enough they go crazy. There are a lot of crazy people out there. In even more severe circumstances where people are getting no skin time at all, they turn righteous. God save us from the Baptists.

Nestling naked with Candy gave me that primordial comforting love that I had been missing for decades. It was the sort of thing I got none of from Alice. Eventually, in the future, I would get enough skin contact to heal. At this point though, right here in the beginning, it just created further chemical imbalances. It may perhaps have been part of the reason that I began to feel invincible and powerful. Experiencing the sensation that I could charge forward, take whatever I wanted and that everything would be okay. A sensation that was short lived.

But for the moment it was tremendously comforting and then it was time to get dressed. There was a little bit of work to do cleaning up the playpen and deodorizing before the other official occupant of the bed and bath got home.

The next few days I lived in dreamland. Quickly it could turn to Nightmareville if I let my mind drift over the reality of what I was doing. But then those sex chemicals would over-ride such thoughts pretty quickly and I would smell Candy's pussy in the back of my brain even as I watched TV with Alice or especially during band practice when all four of us were together. Candy and I would sing those love songs together and there was a secret smile in both of our eyes. We would laugh about things that didn't seem funny to anyone else but there was always a lot of noise and confusion during band practice and we got away with it.

Every couple of days we got a chance for a good fuck.

One time, for some reason, I went down to the old house where Dirk and Candy were living instead of her coming up to the mansion. That was kind of exciting right there. Candy was having her period, which was comforting in its own way, but she didn't want to deal with all the mess so we decided to do something different than pussyfucking. She suggested I fuck her tits and lay down on the bed on her back. I straddled her and she used baby oil to grease us up.

Baby oil is bad for you. It is a petroleum product. Gasoline, kerosene, car oil and baby oil all start out the same. Think about it. Personally I currently recommend olive oil. As Kate says, "Good for the inside, good for the outside." That's not terribly scientific but it makes sense. Baby oil does work great for a sex lube though.

So I'm watching my cock slide in and out of her cushiony breasts which she has squeezed together with both arms. My cockhead pokes forth and then hides. It's damn cute. Her mouth is pointing at it. Trying to grab a taste at the apex of each cycle. I could squirt on her right there, but I have another idea.

"Let me fuck your buttcheeks, okay?" I ask hopefully.

"Sure doll." She's happy to oblige. She flips over and lies on her belly with her legs off the edge of the bed. I come up behind her and lay my tool into the groove of her ass after a thorough lubing. It's a bit of heaven in there. Candy reached back with her right hand and held me in there. I supplied the motion.

I'm a very visual guy and the sight of my cock sliding in Candy's ass groove is one I will cherish forever. But the next thing she did was even more astonishing. She wrapped her fingers around me and eased my cock back until the head was touching her anus. She rubbed one with the other exposing to me the intimate structure of her backdoor and then hiding it with my dick. On the final pass, she stopped me just as the head touched the center of the sphincter, then with a slight adjustment, pointed my penis into her hole.

The door opened and I entered one inch. Just venturing as far as the vestibule. We paused. My heart was racing. My vision was laser focused and blurry at the same time. My cock had never been in an asshole before. The dream of years was coming true. I thought girls only did that on the Internet, but now a hot one was actually doing it with me. Well, sort of, I was only in one inch.

She pulled me out, rubbed up some new lube and guided me into her again. This time the head slipped on through the inner sphincter and the shaft charged half way in. My cock was in her ass. There was no denying it. We worked it a little bit and soon enough I was buried in her. My pubic hair was grinding against the skin at the top of her anal corona where it comes to a point. Her enlarged butthole snapped in and out as I worked it with my tool.

No pussy, no mouth, no hand had ever simulated this sensation. The throbbing cock grip and the peristaltic waves of her ass orgasms got the better of me after just two dozen pumps and I fired a hot creamy load all the way to the top of her rectum. I gasped with no air to waste, so she screamed for both of us.

Two minutes later, when I could speak again, I told her it was the first time I had ever had anal sex.

"Ha," she said. "Got your cherry," and tightened her anus around my exhausted penis.

I wish I had relaxed and watched as my cum oozed out of her, but I wasn't that much of an assfuck connoisseur yet so I just plopped down next to her and rubbed her hinny. And a sweet one it was.

So a couple of weeks of this went by, fucking and then going crazy wanting to fuck. I was beginning to get used to living in the center of a vortex. Chaos was my friend. The chemical imbalance became routine. Once, when I was a foolish young man, I took LSD every day for several months in a row. At first of course, the walls were dripping and I got lost examining the pores on my face in the mirror, but eventually it just became something I needed to feel normal. If I didn't have my acid in the morning things began to get a little creepy. That's the way I felt about having the biggest secret of my life while being in love and lust at the same time, regular.

We all got together and had Thanksgiving dinner along with a half dozen other family members. Candy and I teased and played footsy and sang to each other (one of my songs: "everything changes, even me. The world's not he same world it used to be) and no one noticed. Two or three times a week, we sneaked in a good fuck.

One weekend, Alice and a friend called 'Little Alice" because she was also named Alice but had a small body went on a three day road trip. Candy had maneuvered Dirk into going back up to Muncie to do some recording with a friend up there and we had 24 fuck-crazed hours together. Right before Alice left she hugged Candy and said, "Take care of the old man." Then she hugged me and said, "No fucking around with Candy now! Ha! Freaked you out didn't I?" Then she got in the car and the two Alice's drove away. Candy and I debated what she might have meant, but ultimately it didn't matter. We fucked out brains out.

Once, on a freezing winter night, Dirk's car had a fuel line problem and he needed to borrow a flaring tool I had, so I went down the hill and found it for him in one of my sheds then I showed him how to use it. There I was, alone with the husband of the woman I was fucking and in love with acting like everything was normal and getting away with it. I had never been so duplicitous before in my life. I thrilled to stand outside my body and watch myself lie with such ease. I never knew I was capable of such actions. I look back on it now as one of the low points of my life, but I understand why my mind was there. I forgive myself as a victim of the crushing circumstances of my life. Shouldn't we all remember 'there but for the grace of God go I' at every possible occasion?

The last time I fucked Alice we were in our new super king sized bed. To her it was our regular every ten-day maintenance fuck. To me it was not measuring up to the worst fuck I had ever had with Candy. Alice was clenched and humping. I was faking it.

Nothing is forever and certainly this situation was not viable from a long-term perspective. So, predictably the lying and pretending phase came crashing to an end in a span of weeks and not years. It was amazing it took that long.

We had a big fireplace in the mansion. The biggest one I could get. I really wanted something about six feet long and four feet high like in the Beowulf/Old English castle kind of tradition. I was stinking rich and I wanted a big fireplace. This one was more like three feet long but it was the biggest one they sold so I got it. One night Alice, Dirk, Candy and I got together and had dinner. After we ate, Dirk had to go back down for some reason. I built a big damn fire and Alice, Candy and I laid around on the leather couches and watched it for a while. We smoked some pot and had a few drinks then Candy and I decided it would be a good thing to give Alice a massage. We winked at each other and got her down on the floor in front of the fire. I straddled her legs and Candy took the top and we rubbed her body and swam in each other's eyes while we did it. Reality was golden and warm and sensuous and Nirvana-like. It was totally beyond me how anyone could not see the perfection of the moment. "Why not?" I thought. Alice only likes to have sex every ten days. She can have us both and we'll have each other in between. Everybody gets what they want. Except maybe Dirk. And maybe we can work out a job for him too. Lots of sides haven't been explored. That's true for all of us. Some of us just don't find what they want when they do explore. Bur most never even set sail. There for a few brief shining hours it seemed like it could work.

Eventually Alice said, "Why don't you give Candy a massage now?' It was not a rhetorical question. So Alice got up on the couch and pretended to go to sleep and Candy stretched out on her stomach and I straddled her and we pumped and writhed in unison as I traced her contours with my palms. Eventually I leaned over and we kissed, deeply.

Alice saw it all. It was one thing to know and not 'know.' It was another to KNOW.

Candy went home. Alice and I went to bed.

The next afternoon, I was engrossed in a movie when I saw Alice's car coming up the driveway. The driveway was 800 feet long so I had a chance to see her coming. I realized I had not started her dinner yet and she was used to having her dinner on schedule, so I jumped up and grabbed some stuff out of the frig.

When Alice came in she didn't waste a lot of time on preliminaries. "What's going on with you and Candy?"

"Don't ask if you don't want to know."

"Oh I know. I thought that was very disrespectful of you last night to kiss her like that in front of me."

"What do you mean? You were practically begging me to do it."

"I have to process this," she said and left again in her little two-seater Mercedes.

The next day we had a big talk. We agreed to get divorced. We agreed that she kept the things that came from her parents and I kept what came from mine and we would split what was in both our names. She would buy me out of the mansion. We would both keep our own cars. That all took about ten minutes. (Weeks later we argued about a bathroom mirror and a vacuum (she had five and I had none.) We had a nice talk, hugged each other and went to bed in different rooms.

That same night, Candy had had 'The Talk' with Dirk. The next day we left together. We were together for about a week, then on my birthday, she left me to go back to Dirk. She came back to me twice more during the next two months, but she left three times. I haven't seen her since. There was a bunch more great sex in there though. I invented a half dozen stripping games. We tried spanking a few more times. She overcame distaste for jism and allowed me to cum in her mouth. She then proclaimed it didn't taste so bad after all and became a born again cum junkie. On Valentine's Day we had dinner at a fancy restaurant and then went to the adult bookstore and picked out an anal video and a glass toy. She posed for photos, smiling back at me with both hands spreading her cheeks. Then she was gone.

I was despondent for a few weeks. My lover was gone. My wife was gone. My daughter was distraught. I had lost my house. Half my friends weren't talking to me. I was no longer a millionaire. Then I discovered Internet dating and the smorgasbord waiting for me. Hooha.

12