A Self Imposed Task

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I forced myself to walk slowly into his building hoping to arrive with less than 20 minutes to spare. That should give me enough time 'to set the stage' as they say.

My husband has a corner office with floor to ceiling windows that make up two of the walls. His desk faces out towards his doorway with a credenza behind it positioned against one of the walls of windows. The other wall is pretty open and I didn't realize how easy it was to see into his office from the outside particularly at night with his office lights on.

I wasn't quite sure that I wanted to perform for any voyeurs still working late in the surrounding buildings. And besides were any of the surrounding buildings occupied by any of my husband's clients.

Now I had another perplexing dilemma to work through, or was I simply looking for a reason to back out?

As I approached the building I noticed the cleaning crew exiting their cars and gathering in the main reception area. Walking towards the elevators I saw Manuel and knew that if I really wanted to make my fantasy real, I had to do this tonight.

Once I arrived on my husband' floor my stomach began to feel all queasy and funny. My nerves were getting the best of me.

I sat down and we shared the happenings of the day. The entire time I was very nervous and just couldn't sit still knowing what I had in mind.

What happened next was the perfect remedy.

I hiked my skirt up to the top of my stockings watching my husband's eyes venture south. Immediately he rose up from his desk and I stood up from my chair to be enveloped in his arms. While planting an exquisite kiss on my lips I felt his hands wonder down the back of my skirt taking a hold of both of my cheeks and squeezing them firmly.

I could feel his erection pressed against my stomach telling me that he had a very singular purpose in his mind and the possible appearance of a cleaning crew wasn't going to deter him.

Of course, if he had actually seen them downstairs like I had, he certainly wouldn't have been as aggressive.

He again squeezed my bottom saying, "Hmmm, I like what I am feeling under your skirt."

It was too perfect to ignore as I whispered back, "Your wife has been a very naughty girl today and might need a spanking." His response was immediate as he slowly pulled my skirt up my back until he could place one hand on my tautly stretched panties. I loved how he stoked my bottom just before he would give me a smack.

"You have?" he responded giving me a little slap on one of my exposed cheeks.

I was standing with my back facing the doorway while his one hand held my skirt above my ivory panties and his other hand playfully slapped my bottom.

My eyes were led to the face of his wall clock as I suddenly realized the time. It was just after 7:00 and Manuel's arrival was imminent.

I needed to position my husband and myself so only I could see the doorway while he concentrated on my exposed backside.

I pushed away from my husband's embrace and walked to the side of his desk. With my legs spread apart I leaned over his desk so the side of my body as well as my husband's back faced the door.

Up went the hem of my skirt resting itself on the small of my back as I placed my entire upper body down on his desktop.

In this position I could just see the open door around my husband's body.

"Smack" down came his bare hand across my panty covered cheek. The stinging sensation was delectable. I arched my back and squeezed my cheeks together as tightly as I could to lessen the pain.

It was so arousing to be so exposed knowing that at any moment any member of the cleaning crew particularly Manuel would walk by to discover me.

I few more smacks echoed off my bottom and I could feel myself starting to perspire particularly between my legs. At the same time I kept wondering, "Where the hell was Manuel? Shouldn't he have appeared by know?"

As I glanced for the umpteenth time over my left shoulder my husband suddenly deviated from the carefully crafted script of my fantasy. He stood me up from my supine position over his desk telling me to place my hands on his desk. As I stood there he took a hold of my skirt, which had settled once again around my thighs, undid the side clasp and zipper. With a single tug on the fabric my dress was extricated from around my waist quickly descending to my ankles.

Whoa, I hadn't exactly prepared myself to have my skirt stripped from me. My nipples reacted immediately to this turn of events trying to extricate themselves from the half cups of my matching ivory bra.

He then grabbed the front of my crotch and began to rub my lower lips until my panties were nice and slick from my erotic secretions. I tried to get him back under control but to no avail. His fingers were performing magic between my legs and despite my attempts to concentrate on something else I was getting very aroused.

He then pushed me back down on his desk pulling the tails of my blouse up my back revealing the back clasp of my thin bra strap. While he held me down with a firm hand placed just below the back of my neck, he very deftly unsnapped my bra.

I could tell that he was so turned on that any thought about not being alone in his building were gone. He then took a hold of my hips and slid my body a few inches towards him so my pubic bone was placed right on the edge of the desk. The unexpected sliding motion freed my hard nipples from the half cups of my bra causing them to rub through the fabric of my blouse on the smooth surface of his desk.

They were so hard that I expected to hear them scratch the desktop.

He then resumed to spank my bottom with his free hand placed on the small of my back to hold me still. I couldn't help myself as I squirmed and kicked which only added to his excitement and mine.

After a few good smacks on my very exposed bottom with his one hand still holding me firmly in place he would take his spanking hand and with two fingers play with my now exposed nub through the thin fabric of my panties.

I knew that at any time I was going to be discovered only half dressed with my bottom sticking out but was at the point of not caring if the Rose Bowl Parade marched through his office. I moved my legs wide apart to allow him better access to my female kernel moaning with pure pleasure. I was so close to orgasm when something out of the corner of my eye caught my attention.

There he was. Manuel was standing just outside my husband's door watching everything. I felt my entire body go rigid and despite my best efforts to stop myself I began to orgasm. My husband continued to rub me between my legs having no idea that we were being watched.

My eyes were locked on Manuel's as my entire body convulsed in orgasmic luxury.

This was so beyond any fantasy of mine as I only wanted to be watched as I was spanked. I had no desire to be seen in the midst of an orgasm by a total stranger. I could feel the heat as my entire body flushed with embarrassment, which only added to the sensations flowing through my lower body.

Despite my best intentions I couldn't stop the convulsions as I lewdly performed some form of the alligator dance on my husband's desktop.

My husband was very pleased with the results of his efforts as one spasm after another rolled through me. He was totally oblivious to the presence of our voyeur continuing to play with my female kernel while I boogalooed lewdly on his desktop.

Finally he released his hold on all of my body parts and I was able to come back to reality. I slowly rose up from his desk again looking towards the doorway, but Manuel was nowhere to be seen.

I collapsed in one of my husband's chairs still with my skirt lying on the ground in an almost futile attempt to regain my composure.

All I could see was Manuel's expression as he watched me orgasm with only about 15 feet separating us. I had never intended to put on such a sexual display and still was shaking from the experience.

Thankfully the sound of a vacuum starting a couple of offices away brought my husband back as well. Otherwise I am sure that our performance would have involved another orgasm for me and one for him as well.

He quickly grabbed my skirt and handed it to me. As I was in the process of pulling it back up I noticed Manuel along with his large trash can on wheels appearing just outside the door.

My husband quickly walked to the door undoubtedly with his erection leading the way and asked Manuel for just a minute as I pulled my skirt back up my legs.

I know that my husband thinks that he caught Manuel just in time before he saw something and I am not about to tell him that he is wrong. However I watched Manuel watch me orgasm and I doubt that I will ever forget the look in his eyes.

My husband put his suit coat on and we walked out together. As I passed Manuel I tried not to look at him but couldn't help myself. He looked me directly in the eyes and showed a hint of a smile telling me everything. There was no doubt that he enjoyed my performance. I flushed again as we walked down the hallway to the elevators.

It turned out to be much more complicated than I would ever imagine. I relished having Manuel as a voyeur to my spanking and orgasm and yet at the same time it embarrasses me. I know that I have stated that this was an ultimate fantasy of mine, but to have it actually happen forces you to face your erotic self head on.

I have become quite aware that I am more of an exhibitionist than I had thought, which essentially has caught me a bit by surprise.

It seems that my version of a mid-life crisis has been quite exposing in every way.

I am somewhat afraid as well as excited when I think about what might come next.

Be careful what you wish for.

12