All Comments on 'A Sensible Purchase Ch. 04'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow...

And not a good wow...

This ended REALLY abruptly... After developing the character of the spoiled prince and the concept of stealing a bride... you just let it die.

4+ for the overall story.

An incomplete for the 'ending'.

HobomonarchyHobomonarchyover 6 years ago
I have to agree with anonymous wow.

95 percent of this tale was excellently paced while the ending was super rushed. Like insanely so. I have noticed this with a few of your other tales that the endings are fast and loose rather than the tightly woven yarns that the beginnings and middles are. I just wonder, do you lose interest in the story or just have a problem writing endings? Either way it's fine, not like I have room to judge having written nothing myself I'm just curious is all.

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Rushed, Yes, But At Least It Ended

Very good story, well written with well developed characters. Based on the pacing of the first three segments, as well as the first three pages of this final one, I expected a fifth segment to be the finale!

Yet here we are, wham bam, thank you ma'am.

I understand that occasionally the Muse gets distracted and stops inspiring her author, leaving that person floundering a bit, wondering where the story is supposed to go from that point. Too many, really great, stories have been developed and released to us avid readers only to suddenly stop, leaving us disappointed.

While this one did end abruptly, at least we did get a good and happy ending.

Thank you for this tale, please continue to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Such a disappointing ending

It was going so well and I was looking forward to more. I was very impressed with your take on a centaur world. But that ending was a total copout. 0 stars

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 5 years ago

Good story, I liked it a lot. Disagree that the ending was rushed. The climax of the story was the rejection of the spoiled prince and the consummation of the marriage. The rest was just wrap-up, which was fine. Nice to have the loose ends tied up like that.

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

Yes, ending was very rushed. But, its good that we know your thoughts on what happens to these characters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is the sweetest story! I loved it.

nthusiasticnthusiastic25 days ago

Very enjoyable and I agree completely with ZZchromosome. Rejecting the conceited Prince emboldened Jansetta to reach out to Simon with her desires. She had proved her love was genuine and Simon was delighted to oblige! That was the climax. The rest was merely humoring us in our eternal cravings for what came next. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES