A Serendipitious Scheme Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litmlove
litmlove
47 Followers

"Wow." I was amazed. "So, ummm, what am I?"

Paige said, "You are my protector."

"Ah." I didn't have anything intelligent to say. I got up from her bed, "umm, I'm going to watch TV now."

Paige grinned, "Ok Max."

***

I wasn't really going to watch TV. I was to go inform my co-conspirator what had just happened. Claire would know what to do. Claire was in the same position watching the same movie. I sat beside her.

"Claire, do you have a moment?"

"Sure Maxy," Claire replied with a girlish voice.

"Ummm, I don't know how to say this so... She kissed me."

"That is adorable Max, but she always gives you little kisses."

"No Claire. This was more than that."

She titled her head to the side, "Like what?"

"Well, we really kissed."

Now she raised an eyebrow. "That doesn't explain anything."

Like Paige, I thought I should show Claire and not tell. I said, "Let me show you," and I moved in before Claire could object. I leaned in to her and kissed Claire with a peck on the lips, then I pulled back as quick as I had moved in. Claire was a little surprised, but she snapped back, "Is that all?"

"Umm, actually no. It was more than that but I didn't have the courage to keep going."

Without hesitation I leaned in again, my hands grabbed the sides of her face and my lips touched hers. Our eyes locked in together and I kissed her, deeply. My lips parted and my tongue left my mouth to explore hers. Hers eyes widened in amazement, then closed as her tongue met mine. My kiss with Paige didn't last this long. I was supposed to be showing Claire, so I broke the kiss. Claire was hazy and gasping. Claire said, "Wow, she really did that with you?"

I didn't say anything, I shrugged. "Yeah, and she said I was her 'protector'."

Claire was still a little shocked, "Wow, she likes you. Wow, this is going to make things so much easier."

I said, "Stop saying wow."

We sat in silence for a few moments until Claire spoke. "I have a small confession to make. I may have told her that you felt unsure about your masculinity."

"You what!" I spoke in astonishment.

"Hold on, I didn't tell her you were gay or anything. I said you might need some help."

"Oh, I see."

Chapter 8 : Dinner Dilemma

Unfortunately my dinner plans didn't occur. Paige had to leave a day early because bad weather was predicted for later in the week. I was miserable when I told Claire dinner with Paige was cancelled.

Claire twirled her hair in fingers, "You know, I could go with you instead."

I said, "You would!"

Claire smiled at me, "Yeah, it will be practice before your dinner with Paige."

"Thank you Claire, you are the best." I reached around Claire for a big bear-hug squeeze.

"Whoa! Easy boy!"

"Whoops, sorry," I had been a little enthusiastic.

She said, "It is ok. So see you at 7pm?"

I quipped, "You booked it."

"True."

****

I knocked on the bathroom door, "Claire, it is time to go."

"I'm ready." I heard the click of the lock on the door and then the door swung open. With makeup on Claire was an exquisite beauty. She wore striking red lipstick. Her glorious cheeks were powered. Her hair was flowed gorgeous as it lay on her shoulder over her breasts.

"Wow," was all I could manage to say. Claire had a sexy little black dress with thin straps, generous cleavage with the skirt almost reaching her knees. Sexy yet elegant, just like Claire.

"What do you think?"

"Dazzling!" Claire put her hands on her hips and posed for me. I looked down her curves. She wore killer stilettos that beautifully displayed her feet. I said, "Those heels are absolutely amazing. Why don't you wear them more often?"

"Because they hurt like hell and I only wear them to show off my legs." Claire twisted her legs to prove to me the captivating charm of her legs.

****

We sat at our reserved table at the back of the restuaraunt in the outside courtyard. Claire had chosen a very good spot. Our tables were positioned adjacent the dance floor, and there was a lot of space between us and the other diners. There were a lot of lighting fixtures around us but most were turned off: the lighting was dull, moody, and intimate.

I looked to Claire, "This place is really nice."

"Yes, I have good taste," Claire replied with smug expression.

"Ha!" It was a slight acknowledgement of her pun, "And you get it from me."

"When do I copy you?" Claire exclaimed.

"Every new album or TV show I download."

"Oh, well you do have good taste in music," Claire looked sheepish.

I looked at Claire in the eyes, "And you have good taste in restaurants."

Claire beamed. I noticed the pearl necklace above her cleavage and asked, "Are the pearls real?"

"No, these are fake, I can't afford real." She grasped the necklace and played with it in her fingers.

"Don't worry, I don't think anybody knows." She smiled.

I asked Claire, "Should we order?" Claire nodded in agreement, so we decided to share a pizza.

****

The pizza was really good, so much so that our hands accidentally touched as we were grabbing the last pizza slice. My focus was on dinner and I had not noticed Claire. After she finished the last pizza slice we talked about some of the movies she liked. Actually, I sat there listening astounded by her love of movies and her understanding of film. I did have to lean in to hear her speak, but it also meant I could smell her lovely perfume. She crossed her legs.

I glanced at Claire, then she re-crossed legs. I wondered if Claire had itchy feet or something. I reached out and touched her hand. I asked Claire, "Do you want to dance?"

"Yeah, I would love that," and she took hold of my hand. I led her a few steps away to the dance floor.

We sort of wiggled and shook our bodies. Neither of us could manage any more than that: Claire was in really high heels and I was too inept to try any dance moves. I moved close to her so I could speak to her over the music. "Do you think they are wondering why there is a beautiful woman dancing with a guy having an epileptic seizure?"

Claire laughed, a little too hard, and she said, "They are jealous of my hunky boyfriend." I grinned and placed my hands on her hips. Perhaps I was trying to absorb some her dance moves from the rhythm of body. Thankfully the dancing didn't last too long. Claire said her feet were sore and I was appreciative the awkward dance was over. So we went home.

CHAPTER 9 : Erotic Education

I stood at the doorway and fumbled in my pockets for my keys when Claire interrupted, "This is the part where you kiss the girl."

"Oh," I wasn't sure how I should kiss her so I went with the safe option. I leaned in and gave her quick a peck on her cheek.

I pulled back and saw Claire had her arms crossed. "Max, do it properly," she said with a stern voice.

I leaned in to kiss Claire again. We were staring into each other's eyes. Our lips mashed together. I moved my hand to the back of her head so I could hold her, and kiss her deeply. Claire slid her tongue into my mouth and I welcomed it with mine. We were lost in our own world of passion when I thought I heard a noise, so I pulled back. "Ummmm, we should go inside," I said as I glanced around looking for the source of my panic.

"Umm yeah", Claire was flabbergasted.

I opened the door for her and after we were both inside, Claire spoke, "Maybe you should wait until you come inside before you kiss Paige."

"Good idea Claire." Claire was still scheming Paige's seduction, and I wanted to prove myself to Claire. I looked into Claire's eyes and said, "Claire, I want to thank you for an amazing time at dinner. You are an incredible woman." I put my arm around her waist and guided her into my embrace.

I moved in for a quick peck on the lips, but that isn't what happened. I moved my hand up and brushed away the hair on her face, and then I reached behind to cradle her head. Claire's mouth was slightly open waiting for me. I kissed her on her lips wet with our saliva. I slipped my tongue back into her mouth, her tongue touching mine. I looked into her eyes and she was absorbed in her passion. She placed her hands on my neck and cupped my head, then tilted her head to the side. She groaned.

I withdrew from the kiss while I looked into her eyes, she panted, and a frown betrayed her disappointment. I said, "I don't think I can stand here all night kissing Paige. I will take Paige over to the lounge chair."

Claire said, "Yeah, good idea." Claire put her hand in mine and I led her to the lounge chair. When Claire was near the lounge chair I put my hands to her hips and guided her bum down onto the lounge chair. She leaned up supporting herself on her elbows and looked up to me. I sat on the side of the couch and leaned in. We were hungry for each other's mouths. My tongue reached out into her mouth, Claire pushed back with her tongue and forced it into my mouth. I pulled my leg over her and straddled her. I held Claire by the shoulders and guided her back on to the couch. My weight came down onto her body, but I was also supported by my elbows. All while our mouths didn't separate.

Then Claire stopped and said, "You know, Paige has pretty big breasts."

"She does," and I kissed Claire again.

Claire twisted her head to the side, she had something to say, "I mean she probably likes them squeezed."

"Oh! Like this?" and I raised my hands up from her sides and cupped over breasts.

"Yeah like that," Claire replied. I grabbed her boobs and squeezed and released kneading her breasts. Claire whispered, "That's nice."

I kissed her again, but at the time I wanted to squeeze her cute nipples in my hands. When my hands left her breasts and I felt her pause, as if to mirror my own temporary retreat. I placed my hands on her shoulders and grasped her dress straps then pulled them down. Her kiss resumed, and she kissed and playfully bit my lips while I pulled down on her dress straps.

Claire pulled her head back and said, "Don't tug her dress down. Pull it over her head."

I said, "Ah, thanks!" I let go of her dress and put my hands on both of her legs. I dragged my hands up her legs until I found the hemline of her dress. I took hold of the dress and my hands ascended until I was at her butt. She pushed her hips up so could lift the dress over her butt. Her thong was red and I could the indentation of her slit.

I let go of her dress and put my hands on her buttcheeks to give them a squeeze, but that wasn't my goal. My hands went back to the hem of her dress and pulled it up more forcefully. Claire tilted forward and stretched her arms upwards to help. I gave her dress a good tug up her slender body. Her bra was black and lacy. I lifted her dress over her head, twisted to the side, and then dropped the dress on to the ground beside us. I turned back to her I could see the passion in her. Her hair was wild and her eyes filled with desire.

We reached out to hold each other. I placed my hands on her hips and she put her hands on my shoulders. She fell backwards onto her back and pulled me with her. I tumbled into her arms. Our passion for each other's kiss undiminished. She sucked on my lips. I brought my hands to her sides, inwards to her stomach, and upwards. I reached the cups of her bra and tried to yank them up over her breasts. Claire stopped me.

"Wait a sec." Claire rolled slightly to her side and reach behind to unhook her bra, "And take your shirt off after you take off her dress."

In silence I got up and obeyed. I watched her as I unbuttoned my shirt. Without effort she slid the straps down her shoulders, then pulled away her bra and threw it on the floor. Her tan lines framed her pear sized tits, her large pink areola drew attention to her erect nipples.

After the final button of my shirt was undone, I threw my shirt to the floor beside the couch. She watched me, and I tried to watch her. I reached down and undid my pants button, lowered the zipper, then yanked my pants down. With some difficulty I stepped out of my pants and I was left in my jocks. "There, better." she proclaimed.

I moved back on to her with passion, my mouth on hers. I put my leg over her and straddled her. My crotch lined up with her pussy. I leant up with my right hand was on her shoulder. My left hand down on her right tit as I groped, stroked and kneaded her flesh. She brought her left hand up to her left boob and pinched her nipple. She gasped, "Oh fuck yeah," so I rolled her other nipple with my fingers.

I could sense her right hand fall to my waist. She fumbled until she reached down into my jocks and grasped the head of my cock. My hands let go of her and went to the sides of my jocks. I raised my hips and pulled my jocks down my legs. Her hand went back to the head of my cock, then her hand drifted down, and she squeezed my balls. "Oh god," I moaned and Claire chuckled. My left hand went back to her right tit, my right hand on to her hips. I slid my right hand inwards, onto her panties, and down onto her slit. I rubbed her pussy lips up and down through her panties. Then I moved my hands up and pressed down on her clit. She groaned.

Her hand went to the head of my cock. She tugged on my cock. I looked into her eyes and saw the hunger of her sexual appetite. She stared back at me in the eyes and said, "I'm on the pill."

I pulled the crotch of her panty aside. Her pussy was bald and wet. I stroked her vagina lips with my hand and I could feel her warmth and her wetness. Her pink inner lips were exposed. I put my hand on her head so I could hold her and kiss her. She wasn't interested in kisses anymore, she had more urgent sexual needs. She looked down at my cock and grabbed it, then tugged on it again. She firmly held the shaft of cock and positioned the head of my dick against her slit. With a firm hold on my cock she rubbed the head of my dick up and down her slit, then against her clit. She looked up to me, then back down and positioned my dick at her entrance. I tried to kiss her but she was focused on our almost union.

I pushed forward, "Oh fuck," I said as the head of my dick slid inside her lips. "Holy shit," she exclaimed and her hips flexed forward. Her hand went to the top of her pussy and rubbed her clit in small slow circles. I lowered my chest down onto hers and braced myself on my elbows. She pulled her hand away from her clit and put it on my bum. I was in full contact with her body. She was warm and her pussy was slippery. I slid my arms under hers and grabbed her shoulders so I could leverage into her. Then I rocked into her. My hips rolled forward and my cock plunged into her depths.

Her mouth was open as if she was going to say something but she didn't. She saw me looking at her, and we stared into each other's eyes. My cock pushed deep into her pussy. Her soft tits rubbed against my chest. The base of my cock rubbed against her clit. "Oh fuck," she said as she cupped her hands over my ass. In a long slow movement I pulled my hips back. She pulled me back into her with every thrust.

The feelings were too intense. We didn't kiss, but my face did hover over hers. We were both breathing deeply. I looked into her eyes and she stared back into mine. Her mouth closed as I pushed into her, and opened as I pulled back. She groaned and I smiled.

We worked into a rhythm. Her groans were becoming insistent and labored. The pressure in my balls was building. We stared into each other's eyes in amazement that we were committing incest. I could barely believe the temptress I was pumping my cock into was my little sister, and she was hot. Her groans were guttural.

I had to look away to focus on something that wasn't as ridiculously erotic as Claire. I loved swimming. To get a good time you had to have a good tempo. My best times were in the Freestyle and Breaststroke events. Claire's soft breasts and hard nipples rubbed against my chest. I could feel my penis pulsing. I was going to lose control at any moment. "I'm going. Ah! Cum," I tried to warn her.

"Do it. Fuck me. Fuck me." Claire was fierce, hot, and demanding. I pushed into her harder.

Ah, Ah, and I felt all my tensions flow out of my body. Magma surged through my cock and squirted out. Cum spurted up inside my little sister, her pussy held my cock and received my sperm. I filled her up with cream and it was going to pour out.

"Please, harder, fuck me harder. So close." Claire moaned with desperation. And I pushed, pushed and pushed.

"Keep! Going! Fuckkkkk!" And with a quiet squeal I felt her pussy trembled and her juices squirt. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Her mouth hung open in wonder. I gave her a few gentle pushes and her body shivered.

"Fuck, I'm going to faint." I eased off.

*****

Most of my weight was still on her, so I pushed up with my elbows and pulled my hips back. My dick slipped out of her cunt. I swung my legs over her then stood on shaky legs. I looked down to her and she was stretched out over the lounge chair. She was breathless, groggy, and shattered. She leant up and looked down at her crotch. She placed her hand on her pussy and touched the cum leaking out.

I watched Claire finger cum in her pussy until she noticed me watching, then she looked up to me and smiled. She said, "You should probably take Paige to her bed."

"Your bed," I quipped.

Claire giggled, "Yeah, my bed. And clean up our clothes all over the floor."

I was embarrassed now, I had fucked Claire in the lounge room and Paige could have come home at any moment. Then I remembered Paige wasn't in the country.

Claire brought her feet up to her ass, her knees spread out with her pussy on display: she was red and wet. I wanted to get back on top of her and fuck her again, but I had to take her to bed. I walked around the living room gathering our clothes and throwing them on to my shoulder. I went to Claire and put an arm under her knees, and then I slid my other arm under her back and scooped her up. There was a large wet spot on the couch.

We kept our eyes on each other as I carried Claire to her room. I closed the door with a small kick. I placed her down on her bed and lay beside her. I tilted my head to the side and glanced into her eyes. "I suppose I should cancel my date with Paige when she gets back."

"Don't tell me you are giving up on Paige."

I blurted, "I didn't say that."

"Good, because Paige has no chance..."

Written litmlove © 2014

Thank you Gustavca for your editing help. I am taking steps to address my semicolon addiction.

Thank you for reading. Since this is my first adult story, your comments and feedback would be deeply appreciated. Please be nice.

litmlove
litmlove
47 Followers