All Comments on 'A Sex Toy's Revenge'

by ErotickWriter

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I think hubby was only pissed he hadn't been invited to join the ladies. While cheating is wrong, dude is a psycho. Wish she had done more to him. She went easy, with what she did and doing it in private.

ErotickWriterErotickWriteralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks, anon1

Thanks for your comment. This story has been scoring significantly lower than most of my stories, so there is obviously something about it that people don't like as much. I guess I'm OK with that - I wanted to explore some dark stuff, and how people feel and react, and it's probably not as comfortable or fun a read. I just wish people would leave more feedback, so I really appreciate yours. Thanks again.

turgidcockturgidcockalmost 11 years ago
I loved it...

I really enjoyed your writing skills and storyline...had I written it...I would have made his punishment even more humiliating and severe...he was a bonafide ass...great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fitting.

He had the moral high road with her "cheating", but when he started sharing her out like that, he turned into a complete hypocrite. Interesting reversal. Not really a fan of this type of story, and I suspect that most of your scoring is coming from the psychotic back-agers who believe that a woman is the property of her man and cheating merely a formality to give him the opportunity to exercise his "rights" even if those rights are meaningless and hypocritical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I think she went easy with him to show she wasn't like him.

This story is fascinating. I espesially like how you blended bdsm in all of this.

K

ErotickWriterErotickWriteralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Anon #2 - Can you explain more?

I find your comment very thought provoking, and if you happen to check back, please tell me more. I am not certain if you mean the lower score is fitting, or the ending is fitting? My intention was to paint a picture of a guy who is well off and feels he is entitled to have his way and that he owns his world, and his wife's indiscretion gives him the excuse, in his own mind, to make his "ownership" manifest. It certainly isn't meant to condone that point of view, just explore it. In fact, his occupation of the moral high ground was always illusory, in my conception of the character. I hope to see your response. Thanks again for commenting!

ErotickWriterErotickWriteralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you Anon#3!

Yes, I didn't want her to stoop QUITE to his level... He was definitely supposed to be the antagonist, she a flawed protagonist.

wolfgirlbiteswolfgirlbitesalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

I really enjoyed that story. Keep them coming:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Total waste of time

Nothing original or clever in this sorry story. And she isn't really a toy is she? He's angry and is taking it out on the cheating slut. They'd be best served by simply divorcing, splitting things 50/50 and moving on. To suggest she has the upper hand is a misnomer. All he needs to do is struggle in the bindings, chafing his arms and legs and he's got her for assault, battery and illegal restraint. This is an implausible, poorly conceived story. Try again.

ErotickWriterErotickWriteralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Total Waste of Time

Sorry you felt that way! I understand your points, but if they simply went about things in the rational way, there would be no story, would there? I realize the premise isn't really plausible - how many of these Literotica stories are? We have to suspend our disbelief and just enjoy the story, I believe. It seems to me too many people took this story way more seriously than it was intended. If you didn't enjoy it, then hopefully you'll find something you like better. Thanks for commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I have to say, her revenge surprised me. I wasn't expecting to read this all the way through because though I found plenty of the story sexy enough, it was also rather painful. I'm too much of an empath, I guess. Either way, the ending was brilliant and made me happy for having finished the story! Rather well written, as well. I'd give you four stars, but because of the happy mood the ending put me in, have a fifth.

ErotickWriterErotickWriterover 10 years agoAuthor
re:Anon

Thanks very much for your comment. This seems to be quite a controversial story, so I'm glad you stuck with it and liked the ending. And thanks for the 5 stars. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really actually enjoyed it!!

I was hesitant to read at first, but I read it and I really really liked it!!! Ignore the haters...... They're just jealous........ However, I think you ought to continue, maybe with what becomes Kurt. Definetly worth the 5 star rating!!

ErotickWriterErotickWriterover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Anon

I appreciate your comments, and I'm glad you liked the story. I'm not too worried about the haters. I donated my time and effort - if they don't like it, that's too bad. It's no skin off my nose. I hadn't thought about continuing this story, but I will roll it around in my head and see what becomes of the idea. Thanks again for reading and commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not sure about this

Isn't he going to sue her and all her "friends"? Don't you think, under the threat of jail time for kidnapping him they cave and rat the wife out? Sure she has tapes. But any decent lawyer will point out they can be edited. And he'll have the guys who won't want to go to jail. They cave and maybe the wife goes to jail. And wouldn't he have copies of the months before showing what happened? Just too many holes in this story to really enjoy it.

wangmaymingwangmaymingover 8 years ago
Change the ending

Kurt needs to pay. House is hers, he pays a huge lump sum to keep the videos private.

She gets a new lover who has a large cock and loves and repsects her.

Kurt has to come to Her House and clean the place twice a week. Throw in a few more like that and we have a 5 star/

WMM

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Fair tale

I just can't imagine anyone treating a woman like he did. Moreso I cannot imagine a woman putting up with such abuse. I thought she should have done something much more nasty for revenge.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanalmost 4 years ago
Very satisfying ending

I wasn't sure I would like this story -- Kurt was such an unmitigated sociopathic asshole. But I bore with it, goaded on by the word "revenge" in the title. I wasn't disappointed. Don't listen to the comments from people who wanted her to do worse -- the solid dose of his own medicine was just right. Also, don't worry about people who nitpick the legalities of the ending. In the real world it could have gone either way, but this is the fantasy world where things work out if the author wants them to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've often read these types of stories and wished that the guy would get a taste of his own medicine. Not just in an extreme case like this but with harsh BDSM or humiliation. I doubt that many of these men (or women) would do well on the other side of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous