A Sex Toy's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I used my best blowjob skills on all six guys. While I was sucking one, I was busy giving handjobs to two others.

I only paused when Ana's talented tongue brought me to the brink of orgasm, and I gave her all my attention as she lapped up my flowing juices. Her tongue works magic on my clit, and she can slide it so deep inside me it's almost like being fucked. She made me cum so hard I felt lightheaded and giddy. I aspire to be as good as she is. Maybe one day.

After my orgasm began to subside and I could breathe normally again, I went back to tending those six deliciously large cocks.

When each guy would get close to cumming, he would step over to Kurt, hold his cock right in his face, and stroke himself until he blasted his load all over him.

Kurt was positively apoplectic when the first man came on him. He couldn't even form words through his rage. He just grunted and snarled, until he got the first taste of semen in his mouth. Then he pressed his lips tightly together and just glared.

It took about half an hour or so, but soon all six of my stripper friends had dumped their loads on Kurt's face. He was a mess, and I only wished there had had been six more strippers available to match the dozen men he unleashed on me. I can't say I found it attractive in the least, but I sure enjoyed it.

In the aftermath of it all, someone noticed that Kurt's pecker was still hard. It struck me as hysterically funny that he could be so mad and still have a hard-on. I giggled like a crazy woman.

"Aw, he's still turned on! He must like all that jizz on his face." I turned to mock him face-to-face with his own words, "You like it, don't you , dear?"

I jokingly asked everyone if we should leave him frustrated -- I had no intention of giving him any pleasure at all -- when Martin stepped up.

"I have a better idea," he said with a conspiratorial wink.

He went over and knelt down in front of Kurt's chair, and started stroking Kurt's cock again. I was amazed at his balls, no pun intended.

Kurt was so pissed off he forgot all about keeping his lips pressed together. He cursed and threatened, strings of spittle and semen dripping from his lips, but his words had no effect. Martin was implacable, stroking calmly away.

Soon all of us gathered around to watch. Someone started a chant, and we all joined in.

"Suck him! Suck him! Suck him! Suck him!"

Martin grinned at us, and then obliged. Kurt seemed to know there was nothing he could do to stop this humiliation, so he sat still as a stone. As Martin bobbed up and down on his shaft, Kurt looked at me and said "I'm gonna fuckin' kill you." Then he rested his head on the back of the chair and closed his eyes.

I have to admit I had never seen a guy sucking cock. I didn't find it a turn-on exactly, but Martin sure seemed to do a good job. The fact that Kurt was staying hard and his body was responding in spite of the degradation spoke wonders about Martin's technique and enthusiasm.

We watched, cheered and jeered until finally Martin coaxed a reluctant orgasm out of Kurt. He milked all of the cum from Kurt's shaft into his mouth, and then he leaned over and drizzled it from his lips onto Kurt's face. I literally clapped we he did that. Seeing him covered in all that semen gave me one last idea.

I got right in Kurt's face. "You were so cruel you wouldn't let any of your friends feed me their cum because you said I liked it too much. And you know what?" I arched an eyebrow at him and he just stared hatefully at me. " You're right. I do like it. And there's nothing you can do to stop me this time!"

With that, I slowly and theatrically licked every bit of cum off his face, making a big show of how much I liked it. It wasn't really very good cold, but I didn't let him know that.

"You've made a big mistake," Kurt snarled. "You're gonna get that divorce now. And everybody's gonna know you're slime. Cheating, lesbian, whore slime. You're going to get nothing, bitch."

I got right back in his face.

"I disagree, Kurt. You see, I've been doing a lot of homework since you dragged me out in the street like a dog. Let me give you a few reasons I think you're wrong."

This was the moment I had been waiting for all night.

"Number one." I held up a finger in his face. "I called our security company. They were nice enough to send out a very helpful tech today who showed me how to make recordings of any day's security video I want to." I motioned to the discrete, tiny camera in the corner. There was one like it in almost every room . "Evidently you paid for a really good system, because the sound and picture are really good quality. And they go back three months."

I paused for effect.

"Number two. I happened to email a select few of those recordings to my lawyer so he could see what you've been doing to me. He seems to think that, even if you can prove I cheated, your cruelty and abuse would sway any judgment my way."

"You went along with it! You wanted it, too!" Kurt shouted. He was a little scared and a lot angry now, and his voice shook.

"The lawyer didn't seem to think so. He seemed to believe judges think very poorly of people who use emotional cruelty to coerce people. Plus, you clearly threw me down, put a collar on me and hung me by the neck against my will. You lifted me off the ground by my neck, Kurt. You handcuffed and trussed me against my will. It's all too clear on the video. You assaulted me."

He laughed an ugly laugh and gloated. "You stupid bitch. You're just as bad. I'll just show him the tape of tonight. You fuckin' kidnapped me!"

"Well, funny thing about that," I answered him quietly. "When that tech was here today, he showed me all kinds of things besides how to select and save certain recordings. He showed me how to edit video, and how to turn the DVR off for servicing. He also showed me how, when the disc gets full, it can be erased and set to start over..."

He sat, breathing heavily.

"And number three, Kurt. You threatened to kill me tonight. I have witnesses. You see, I found out I have a lot more friends than I thought." I cast a meaningful glance at Ana. "Nobody likes a bully. I stayed because I loved you, but when I realized you didn't love me anymore, I knew it was the end. Goodbye, Kurt."

Ana got dressed and I wrapped a blanket around myself, and she put an arm around me and walked me to her car. I'm writing this from her place. She's letting me stay here until I get on my feet again.

I really wanted to leave that bastard tied to the chair for a day or two, but decided it wasn't the smartest thing to do. The dancers, who turned out to be a bunch of total sweethearts, agreed to give me a few minutes to get away, and then they would untie Kurt before leaving. They were big and strong enough not to be frightened by an insane husband. Several of them have called to see how I'm doing.

How I'm doing remains to be seen, but at least I'm free again. I have a chance to start again. And that feels good.