All Comments on 'A Sexual Twist'

by jack_ffrost

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot!

This is a VERY hot story. Please continue their adventures.

thebulletthebulletover 16 years ago
Yeah

I don't remember seeing this in Penthouse - and 30 years ago I was reading it religiously. But this was hot regardless of the original source.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I can has more?

LOL Thank you, it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So it's not just me...

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only person who remembers seeing this story. It seems to have a way of searing itself into your brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a turn on

Would love to hear more about what happened after :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So erotic

Had me hard from the start. Cant wait to hear more from this.

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
3 and one half years late to the domain yet compelled

Something similar resides in the memory banks, yet the embellishments contained within provide a novelty for my male imagery, as just an objective human being this is yet a beautiful vicarious matriarchal painted canvas. Women are more advanced with this form of communication as long as they don't play mind games with themselves. This truly less a deception than it is a sharing - mates should always be happy when their mates can construct deeper friendships. Think Voltaire's Candide, glass is yet half full.

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
excellent erotica!!

loved this little story,,,yes, a sexual twist,,,,loved it!!

more like this please,,,great for my libido!!

Sid0604Sid0604about 11 years ago
Thank you

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story.

Thank you

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
How to have a secret threesome!

Great use of dialogue, and expression of emotion. Mostly girly action, which I like, but I like it better in Lesbian Sex! But Hubby did wet his wick, although in a very weird way. Secret Strange!

Hope he finds out (someday) that he boffed his former SiL (does that make it Incest?)

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Sister-In-Law

"She married Ian's brother, so it's Ian's sister-in-law not technically mine"

Actually, according to at least SOME definitions, the wife of your husband's brother IS your S-I-L as well as your husband's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More lesbian than anything

She drags her husband into her affair. Not sure he'd be happy about it if he has a chance to think about it.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

That was a twist alright.

Need to get the husband in on it though. He needs to be consulted and approve.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
I for one

I, for one, can only hope that it is the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So little respect for the loyal and loving husband. This story is rooted in a condescending and egocentric matriarchy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story... Wish my Mrs. had a friend like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

to the naysayers... do you think for one second that the husband hadn't been fantasizing about being with someone other than his wife or that she had been allowing a stranger to take her? either way he only needed the wife to start hinting at the kink they had already shared and he'd be hard as a rock and ready to fuck his ex-sister-in-law! I'm quite sure he'd be fine with it. NEXT CHAPTER...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn that was “well written”. Adds another meaning to “Best Friends”. Five stars!

LovecoupleloveLovecouplelovealmost 2 years ago

Amazing, one of the hottest stories I've ever read

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 1 year ago

Nope. She should have been honest with him not lie to him and trick him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous