A Sexy Dress Fitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcella braced her arms around Jeni's hips and locked her into place. Her lips and tongue were buried so deeply into Jeni that her face was so covered, it glistened. The rhythm from Jeni's hips enticed Marcella to move her tongue in the opposite direction. This erotic move caused Jeni to release and squirt into Marcella's mouth.

"Oh my fucking god, ah...lick me, suck my clit...oh..oh yes." Jeni's moans turned into cries when her body literally gave way from the climax. Thankfully, Marcella was there to bear the weight and embrace her body.

As Jeni came to, she leaned in and kissed Marcella's swollen lips. Still covered in juice, Jeni sucked the excess from her tongue and lightly kissed her face. The moment overall wassointimate,soerotic andsosensual...just as Jeni had always pictured it. When Jeni kissed her nose, she saw a look in Marcella's eyes that was so animalistic it craved more.

Since Marcella's top was already off, Jeni was able to finally examine her breasts. They were so much larger than Jeni's and her nipples much darker. Jeni had just released her soul into Marcella's mouth, so she was unsure of how much morepleasureshe could take. That uncertainty was cleared up though, when she felt her core react to Marcella's bare chest and wetness began to drip down her thighs. Marcella went over to the couch and arched her back over its arm. 'She was so ripe for the taking', Jeni thought to herself.

She kissed Marcella's left breast and used her tongue to trace every inch until she reached the tip. That nipple was licked, sucked and eventually bitten and every action caused Jeni to throb. The soft bite sent such a shudder throughout Marcella's body that Jeni felt clearly. Before she moved to the next breast, Jeni took a chance and placed her hand under Marcella's sarong. She wore no panties; her skin was smooth, absent of hair and so slick, that Jeni's hand virtually slipped inside.

When she felt Jeni's hand inside her pussy, Marcella let out a primal moan. She tore off the sarong and unveiled a massive clit. Jeni couldn't help but stare and she felt her kegel muscles contract in pleasure. Her organ was so large that it pierced past her bare lips and resembled a mountain in a slick valley.

Marcella was so aroused that she grabbed Jeni by the clit with her forefinger and thumb. While she pinched it and rolled it into submission, she looked at Jeni and said... "Suck me sweet girl and make me cum".

Jeni obediently knelt down and took Marcella's enormous clit into her mouth. As she sucked the hard, hot flesh Jeni gained momentum with each pull. Then she rolled her tongue back and forth, as she continued to suck hard and slow. This unexpected stimulation fueled Marcella and she bucked against Jeni's face; grinding her clit deeper with every push. She knew she'd cum soon and wanted to return the favor. So Marcella balled her hand into a fist and slowly rolled her knuckles into Jeni's snatch.

This tug of war inevitably ended well for both parties. Marcella came into Jeni's mouth uncontrollably until she could cum no more. Then she acted as a rock for Jeni and held her fist firm to grind on. This was a new sensation for Jeni and as she came for the second time this evening a few loud moans escaped her mouth, but they were muffled by Marcella's beautiful pussy. As the women emerged from their daze, Marcella tied her shirt and secured her breasts. She also fixed her sarong so that it once again covered her charms completely. Then Jeni grabbed a nearby towel to clean not only her face, but also her partner's.

They kissed briefly and Marcella walked over to the dress form and grabbed the gown. Time was of the essence, so she quickly draped the garment over Jeni's body and added a few pins and tucks. With these adjustments, the dress accentuated Jeni's body without garters, stockings or even a bra. It all felt so natural, so liberating and so special. "It will be ready for you to pick up tomorrow my dear. We should get you dressed for your stepdaughter's arrival" the passion still present in Marcella's eyes.

"Yes, she should be here shortly," Jeni grabbed Marcella's chin and seductively rubbed her thumb over her lips.

"May I stay and watch you work with her?" the desire radiated from Jeni.

"No, I will have you hide behind my screen. This way you can watch us and we won't see you. One must create a fantasy for the players to truly lose themselves in it andtoit. However, there will be a time I need yourassistanceand when that time comes, I'll let you know" she winked at Jeni as she dressed.

Shortly after Jeni finished with her clothing, there was a distinct knock at the door. She quickly poured herself another glass of wine and hid behind the screen. Ashley walked up the stairs and Jeni watched her follow the same sequence of events with Marcella. The only difference was Marcella told Ashley, Jeni had to leave earlier than expected and to go on without her.

Ashley was friendly, but a bit shy around new people; so Jeni wasn't sure how she would react. Marcella though, felt her anxiety the moment Ashley knew Jeni wasn't there. So Marcella upped her hospitality and made Ashley feel at home with her warm intentions. Once both women were situated on the large red couch, Marcella offered Ashley a glass of wine; as she accepted, Ashley started to take in her surroundings.

Ironically enough, Marcella was studying her new model just as intently. Ashley was 19 and even with fair skin she had a sun kissed glow to her face. Her lips were full and pouty, which enhanced her already charming smile. The bone structure in her face framed her blue eyes perfectly and left anyone wanting more. Then there was her natural blonde hair. Its cut just beneath her chin and her well-defined curls brought movement to the style.

As Marcella chatted with Ashley, she could tell her model was still a bit on edge. So she changed the game and focused on making the young girl feel more relaxed. After sometime, Ashley's guard fell and the change in her mood was obvious. Marcella played with Ashley's hair and even placed a reassuring hand on her thigh as they spoke. When Marcella felt that enoughrapporthad been established, she calmly asked Ashley to remove her clothing.

Before Ashley disrobed, she looked around to ensure they were alone. Then her jeans fell to the floor and revealed a tiny pair of black boy shorts. Before she removed the black fitted T-shirt, she looked towards Marcella for approval. When she received a strong nod, Ashley pulled the garment over her head and revealed a low cut black demi. The bra accentuated her breasts and was so low cut it allowed the tops of her nipples to stick out. As Marcella started to take Ashley's measurements, Jeni could see that her sweet girl seemed to enjoy posing and looked much more relaxed. When Jeni saw Marcella approach her breasts, she whispered softly into Ashley's ear that the undergarments needed to go.

Jeni was concerned that Ashley wouldn't comply, even at Marcella's request. When her hesitation came, Marcella tugged on the bra and again whispered something into Ashley's ear. This time Jeni was unable to hear, but she watched as the bra fell to the floor. Then Ashley bent slowly over and removed her boy shorts. Once the clothing had been removed she obediently closed her eyes and waited. Marcella refocused on Ashley and placed her hands on her perky breasts. Her estimate placed them at 34B, the perfect handful. Marcella also dropped her attention to Ashley's ass; it had an apple bottom shape and gave her something to sink her teeth into later.

Marcella's technique seemed more nurturing than how she treated with Jeni. She would whisper occasionally into Ashley's ear while her eyes were still closed. Ashley would grin and smile at Marcella's comments, but her eyes remained closed. Jeni saw her step-daughter blossom right in front of her; it was such a turn on that she started to play with herself. Marcella locked eyes with the screen and knew Jeni would respond accordingly. With that Marcella suddenly placed Ashley's right nipple in her mouth.

Ashley moaned and enjoyed every sensation in her body. She felt naughty and wanted to submit to this exotic stranger. Marcella sucked on her right breast slowly and pinched her left nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Ashley was so overwhelmed with pleasure and anticipation, that she felt body start to shake.

Marcella watched Ashley respond to her advances and decided to move towards her untouched honey pot. Ashley may have been young, naïve and inexperienced, but Marcella's fingers found soaked lips and swollen clit. When the fingers started to probe her labia, Ashley felt her legs give way. Jeni now naked behind the screen determined it was time torevealherself. So when Marcella caught Ashley's submissive body, Jeni emerged from behind the screen and sat on the couch. Marcella led Ashley to the couch and gently laid her head on Jeni's lap. Ashley opened her eyes and found Jeni's face in front of her own; a mixture of fear and excitement flooded her.

Jeni calmly ran her fingers through her step-daughter's golden curls and watched as Marcella continued to suck Ashley's breasts and finger her tight pussy. Then Marcella dropped her mouth and sucked her pussy lips gently, Ashley's body began to writhe; this was more of a turn on than Ashley could have ever imagined. So when Jeni began to rub Ashley's face and her finger passed by her mouth, Ashley caught it gently with her teeth. Then she started to slowly suck the finger as she moaned in Jeni's direction. Ashley's pressure and technique was well beyond her years and Jeni knew it; was aroused by it. As Marcella watched both women become lost in the moment she took the evening to the next level.

Marcella stopped sucking her breasts and moved south towards Ashley's stomach. As she licked and kissed the exposed flesh she crept lower and lower. When Jeni took notice of Marcella's movements, she fondled Ashley's breasts to grab her attention. Marcella now felt Ashley was ready for her tongue. There was a small strip of hair that made her cunt glisten in the light; it provided Marcella with the perfect target for her face to land. When she extended her tongue for the first lick, it inspired uncontrollable contractions in Ashley's legs.

"Tonight sweet girl you shall blossom and we will help you," Jeni said to the young face in her lap. Ashley felt so hot from Jeni's words that she felt her twat throb in Marcella's mouth. Ashley had always been Jeni's sweet girl and tonight she was going to know how sweet she really was. As Ashley allowed the women to use her, she felt Marcella's naked breasts slap her thighs; Jeni had pulled them from Marcella's shirt for Ashley to see. Even though her breasts were ripped from her shirt, Marcella remained composed as she fucked Ashley's core into submission with her tongue.

Jeni bent her breasts over Ashley's face. Then she lightly sucked and kissed Ashley's torso from her breasts to her forehead. As she teased Ashley it made Jeni's juices drip down her thighs into Ashley's hair. Marcella was ravenous with Ashley, it seemed she couldn't get enough of this young girls' honey. This frenzy pushed Ashley over the edge and she was now on the verge of cumming. So in a desperate attempt, Ashley fumbled around for Jeni's exposed cunt. What she found was a soaked mound that had such a heat and intensity that it moved Ashley. She twirled her fingers along Jeni's labia and caught her off guard with a gasp. Marcella watched their interaction intently and sucked on Ashley harder. She added a second finger to gently probe Ashley's soaked opening and Marcella immediately felt the young girls' muscles contract hard on her hand. Driven by lust Ashley wanted Jeni's cunt in her mouth, so she pulled Jeni's hips on top of her face.

When Jeni carefully mounted Ashley's face and she placed her core directly over her step-daughter's perfect mouth. Instinctively, Ashley began to feed on Jeni's womanhood. She wanted to remember her taste and this experience forever. So Ashley sucked the flesh frantically, but once she started to fuck Jeni with her tongue the fire had been lit and wasn't going out anytime soon. Jeni rode Ashley's face and pressed her snatch deeper and deeper with each thrust.

Jeni began to moan in orgasm and as she came she contracted hard on Ashley's face. Just as she pushed her final thrusts into Ashley's mouth, Marcella swirled her tongue while she sucked on Ashley's clit, forcing her into her own climax. When Ashley came she screamed into Jeni's cunt and felt her breasts being massaged to enhance her cries

Even though Ashley came and came hard, Marcella refused to release her grip. In fact, she sucked harder and continued to rape Ashley's pussy with her two fingers. Each time the fingers entered her tight cunt, her legs shook uncontrollably and she kept moaning into Jeni's snatch. This tortured Ashley; she was pinned and had nowhere to go. All she could do was buck wildly and lock her arms around Jeni's hips; it prevented her movement and anchored her core onto Ashley's mouth.

Marcella seemed to have unleashed Pandora's Box or should we say Ashley's... Marcella wanted to force another righteous orgasm from this young lady. So it inspired Ashley to do the same with Jeni and what followed was a release of epic proportion. Ashley contracted so violently that Marcella started cumming from the sheer force of Ashley's twat pressing into her mouth. So Marcella pierced her pussy with her own dripping fingers and swirled them around violently to finish the job properly.

All three women released together in sequence. There were no rules, no expectations just utter bliss. They collapsed from exhaustion and Marcella was the first to redress. She left Ashley and Jeni as they embraced each other on the red satin couch, which was soaked from theirfestivities.

Eventually, Ashley stood up for Marcella'sactualfitting. Once done she ensured both ladies that the gowns would be ready for pickup tomorrow afternoon. Needless to say Ashley and Jeni were late for their rehearsal dinner the next evening...by a mile.

12