All Comments on 'A Sexy Powerful Black Boy'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
grammer problem

the story is good but the grammar is aweful...try reading your work carefully, check your grammar and then post the corrected copy...

qualitywheatqualitywheatover 10 years agoAuthor
Anon comments

I have just received an e mail from an 'anon' complaining that I deleted his comment, I will and do routinely delete comments that are rude and abusive, criticise yes, you don't know me, so how can you be so vile and abusive. When you see my name just move on, don't read them, then we'll all be happy won't we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

Thank you for bringing some reality in the story...

Not every woman is a slut....

Fine they may be weak but sluts... nah

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you

Thank you qualitywheat, for a beautiful arousing story - I loved all of it.

In my opinion, as a 32yo, fit, tanned, married mother of two that dresses in skin tight soft thin leather on a daily basis to attract young studs, I say more married white women should try a nice thick young black cock at least once to see what they may be missing - I love the feel & the taboo nature that I am a married, fit, blonde mum taking a thick, teenage black cock bareback & letting him fill me with his potent sperm - the risks of this black lad making me pregnant are so arousing that it makes me want his young black cock even more.

Sarah Leather, London, England

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Liked it !

A lady with some class. Sure she slipped, but when the shit hit the fan she reacted.

Thanks Don

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
First off .... Loved the story .... However

Okay I'm gonna say this ... And remember, I respect the time, effort and talent that all you authors have to write these stories. Having said that, how many women that have Been educated and/or married to educated men, get pregnant at the age of 20? Maybe back in the 50's or 60's but not too much anymore!

I know it's not a biggy, but it kind of distracts me while reading the story, to do the math. If you had added 4 more years to her age it would have made so much more sense to me. A 43 year old is just as hot as a 39 year old MILF!

You are definitely NOT the only one who has made this mistake in the story and I'm just giving you food for thought for your next story. Cuz I really enjoy your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
finally a smart white women

fiiiiiiiiiiinally

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 7 years ago
Thank you (a re-posting)

Thank you Sir,

Thank you qualitywheat, for a beautiful arousing story - I loved all of it.

In my opinion, as a 32yo, fit, tanned, married mother of two that dresses in skin tight soft thin leather on a daily basis to attract young studs, I say more married white women should try a nice thick young black cock at least once to see what they may be missing - I love the feel & the taboo nature that I am a married, fit, blonde mum taking a thick, teenage black cock bareback & letting him fill me with his potent sperm - the risks of this black lad making me pregnant are so arousing that it makes me want his young black cock even more.

Sarah Leather, London, England - fit married mum of two, that dresses in skin tight soft leather daily & loves the attention I get from well-hung arrogant black teenagers.

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why is the first page all in Italics?

Same question as above.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This one was amazing.I read it while imagining my own mother enjoying some young black boy nailing her.Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous