A Sexy Powerful Black Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bradley himself couldn't wait to get his cock back into the blond beautiful mother of his friend and host. It was almost like cuckolding someone. He crashed it in without further ado, and in a nana second Lydia was receiving another battering, she bounced off the bed as Bradley engaged in getting himself off. He almost forgot Lydia, he was just fucking a blond beauty, that's all that mattered to him. But his manic enthusiasm for her fired Lydia up to cracking point, she was flaking inside from the humongous fucking he was delivering on her.

His eyes seemed to glaze over as he increased the pace, the ferocity, though controlled was mania personified. Lydia had no answer to his youthful exuberance, power and stamina to give her what she wanted, whilst making sure he got his. She climaxing thick and fast, she had only ever experienced once more than one orgasm at a time, but she was water going over Niagara in power, intensity and volume.

Bradley spit out his cum so hard she felt it rocket up into her body, the heat and content filled her and blew her over the top to meet him tumbling down the other side. Even Bradley couldn't remember coming this hard, or this much, it actually hurt the end of his prick as his body forced his cum from him.

All the experience he had learned in the short time span he had found about how to make love and fuck a woman, was now being brought to bear on the blond fuck toy he had under him. Mrs Williams, his math teacher was going to get 5 stars when he got back next term, he told himself, as he thudded his "beautiful thick black prick," (Lydia's words) home time after time.

At 19 years of age he was already a consummate seducer; his good looks, charm and charisma were his best attributes. Lots of women were to find him almost irresistible if he concentrated on them, Lydia was such a woman. But the difference between some and Lydia was immense. Lydia had beauty, and sexiness coming out of her ears. And Bradley had the know how, of how to get to her as he had amply proved.

He flipped them both over and Lydia was on top of him, her eyes closed as she felt the full pressure of her own body forcing her down on him, the tightness in her produced by his prick was overwhelming, she came once more on her young black suitor. Then she began to take in the awesome sight before her, this beautiful black boy.

The contrast of her soft white skin against his dark ebony one, the brightness of his eyes surrounding the deep brown glinting pupils of his, the flashing white smile, his white even teeth all sought to bring her down. Lydia fell on to him with as much grace and passion as she could, she scratched his chest, she bit him, kissed him, sucked him in.

Her knees tightened to a vice like grip on his waist, her feet hooked over his strong thighs. Her hands went under his shoulders to hold herself in place, then she drove her hips up and down on his cock. Her mind, along with her frazzled pussy, was filled with big black beautiful cock, Bradley's big young black beautiful cock.

Lydia gloried in the climaxes she was having, his cock was a climax controller, it was and ignition key, it was turned up to high, and she burned on it. Bradley too was looking at her in awe, she was the best fuck he had ever had, he had thought Mrs Williams was, but Lydia was top of the bill, no question.

Suddenly Lydia cried out, and orgasm of such magnitude hit her with all the force of a hundred knot gale, and it blew her right off him. She fell over and flailed her arms around, trying to make sense of where she was, what had just happened. Bradley took full advantage, he forced her on to her stomach, got between her knees, leaned forward and rammed his prick into her cum soaked ass.

She screamed out, he jammed the covers into the sides of her head to keep the noise down and went for it. He almost brutalised her, when he had first fucked his teacher in the ass, she had gone mental. She fought him, but he subdued her by holding her down on her desk, and with the beatings in her ass. There was no chance in hell of getting him off, she realised that and surrendered. Lydia, he decided would do the same, she did!

Bradley held her down with his body weight, keeping his prick securely lodged deep in her ass; he grabbed her wrists and shoved her arms out wide, his knees spreading her to prevent any escape. Then he fucked her, she cried and pleaded for him to stop. But he just went on and on until she became slack under him, she had submitted, just as Mrs. Williams had.

Now he relaxed and took his time, he let her wrists go; his knees gave up space between hers. He rose on his elbows, and looked down at his friend's now hapless and submissive beautiful mother. He had cornered her, trapped her and taken her. There were no other words for it. He had fucked her into submission; Bradley, her son's black roommate took ownership; he was a very happy boy!

He worked away at her; she began to respond simply because she had to. She knew her place now. What Bradley decided, Bradley would do and she would give it up. He slid his hand under her and stroked her sore clit, but it added fuel to her simmering fires, her embers were being stoked. Another set of fingers got a nipple, a superbly erect, proud and stunningly sensitive nipple, and Lydia took off once more. This time there was no doing it because she had to, she was going for it because she wanted to. Her body was demanding total satisfaction, and if that meant giving up and giving in, then so be it.

Bradley creamed her ass with cum, it expanded to make her feel shockingly full, her bowels felt as if they were being pumped up by a pressure pump stuck in her. In effect that was entirely correct, Bradley's prick was the pump, his cum was the medium filling her. She came around him, how many times she had cum since he had first seduced her she had no idea, all she knew now that black cock, black man, or black boy would probably be her priority from now on.

She had heard on the computer about blonds being black cock sluts, black cock whores, black men's fuck toys, owned, subjugated, total submission. 'Well,' Lydia thought, 'is that my future now. To crave black cock, black love, black desperation?' She didn't know, and at this moment in time she cared less. All she knew was she had a black cock in her ass that was driving her insane with lust and desire for it, pure submission to the black boy who was now controlling her how he liked.

Bradley slid away and she was sure she heard a plop as it came out, she didn't move, she dare not. She managed to turn her lovely head to him, and whispered.

"Oh Bradley, where have you come from, who are you, what are you, what have you done to me Bradley, what?"

"I guess Lydia that I have done nothing more than to love you," he said, "to make love to you, and in the way that you so desperately needed to be loved."

She realised that he was older in years than some men who had ten on him, he knew exactly how she needed, wanted to be fucked and loved. He knew what to say to a woman too, the things she would want to hear without being patronising. She also knew her ass would hurt like hell for a week!

They went into the shower it seemed the logical place to go. His dick was covered in his slime, and her shit, he had to be cleaned off. She never once imagined that once the thick of it was off, she would do the rest with her mouth and tongue, and love every second of it. She powered him to another erection, but it took her ages to get him to cum again, but Lydia was determined to get what he had.

She spent thirty minutes on her knees, she had to get a towel to rest on after a while but she wouldn't give it up. She sucked, hovered, sponged, tickled, and cajoled until he finally drove his knees into her shoulders and his prick right to the back of his throat when he came. He ejected it all into her throat and she had no option to swallow it, even if she hadn't wanted to, although she certainly did, Lydia drained him completely.

They went downstairs where she cooked a huge breakfast; they fed each other, played with each other. But as Lydia came gradually to know him, to know his ways, she also began to understand that this would have to be a one time thing. There was too much at risk. Herself, Peter, her very existence here where she lived, it would all be in dire jeopardy if it became known she had been used, and had been using a black boy, and a friend of her son to boot!

She thought long about what had happened, how he had suddenly taken her over, he had overwhelmed her, it had been so sudden. She had been so susceptible to him, so vulnerable, all brought on herself by wishing she could have a black cock. To find out for her own satisfaction, well she had been satisfied, and in a way she could never remember being satisfied. And lo and behold, one had walked right into her life in the form of her son's college friend.

She of course knew nothing of his past, his prowess at seducing women young and old, or aged, She would have been horrified to know he was screwing one of his teachers. And even Peter didn't know yet, that his next target was going to be the school principal herself, Mrs Edna Havenhand, who though in her early fifties still got looks from the males in school.

He had already worked out how to go about it, he hoped. He was going to go to her and ask her for her help. He was having trouble with certain aspects of his project, it was politics, and Mrs Havenhand was the schools main teacher in this, he would press for private tuition, and get her on her own and see where it went from there. He would play it all out for Peter so they could fine tune it.

But in the mean time Lydia was his fuck toy, and he asserted his dominance, by telling her so. Back in bed to bed, he told her.

"Lydia, I'm not sure if you are aware of it, but you do realise don't you, that you are my fuck toy now, my black cock slut, my dirty black cock whore?" He held her down on the bed whilst he told her all of this. One arm around her, a leg over hers, and fingers buried deep in her raging pussy.

"Bradley, you shouldn't say things to me like this, I'm not used to being spoken to like that!" Her voice didn't match her indignation. He picked up on that.

"You didn't like being spoken to like that Lydia, but you do now, don't you, Hmmmmm?"

"No Bradley I don't," she tried to squirm away, but she knew she couldn't break his grip, even if she stayed like this all week.

Bradley smiled, he's been here before, especially with Mrs Williams, and would be again with Lydia now, and Mrs Havenhand later. Mrs Williams had protested too, until he had withheld his prick from her pussy after building up an unstoppable head of steam in her.

Mrs Williams had cried, but eventually admitted that, "Yes alright, I am your fuck toy."

"And my black cock slut?"

"Yes yes yes, damn you Bradley, yes!"

"Yes what?" he demanded.

"I am your black cock slut!" she almost wailed.

"And my black cocked whore Julia?"

The dam broke in her now, "yes yes yes yes, oh please Bradley please don't do this to me. I need you in me baby, please?" So Bradley had fucked her extremely hard, telling her to, "never doubt who he was in her life."

"I won't, I won't Bradley, I promise, I'll be whatever you make me to be."

Now he was going to make Lydia do the same. This was the part of Bradley that no one knew, not even Peter. He was a control freak, and vicious in his heart, he had no sentiment for love, he had never been loved, his parents didn't want him, but had brought him up in an environment of indifference. And somehow Lydia now saw it right there in his eyes, what she had taken for steely determination, was hatred.

His fingers felt cold, he wasn't who she thought he was, and realised that Peter maybe didn't even know?

He dug his fingers in and began what he thought was going to be her final submission, just as Mrs Williams had submitted.

"Tell me Lydia; tell me you are my black cock slut."

She knew she could never do it, not now. A while ago the words would have happily tripped out of her mouth for him.

She had to break the spell, but was she strong enough to resist? All her life she had given in for the sake of peace and tranquillity.

Decision made, she said, "Can you let go of my wrist please Bradley, just for moment." Without thinking why, he did.

Lydia let him have it with all of her might, her hand flew up from the bed, curled into a tiny fist and blasted his nose apart.

Blood shot out every where, it burst like a fire cracker. Bradley fell off the bed in shock, he was so dazed, not only by the punch but by the surprise of it too. This wasn't how it was supposed to be, he was the man in control. Lydia raced out of the bedroom, shot downstairs, opened a drawer and grabbed her rolling pin, it was the only weapon she could think of.

By the time she got back to her bedroom, Bradley was tottering to his feet. "Get your things packed Bradley and get out of my house, and right now!" she almost screamed at him. She advanced on him, rolling pin held high, she backed him out of her room, and into his, blood dripping freely. He quickly gathered his things and jammed them into his bag, and she forced the dizzy boy downstairs.

She threw him a towel, and said, "Go to the hospital and get that seen to. And call Peter and tell him you had to leave in a hurry, your mother is ill, you have to go home. I will confirm it." And for the first time in her life she used a profanity, "now fuck off, and never come here again or I will kill you!" She slammed the door, but went to look out of the window to see him get into his car, towel at his face and drive off.

She hurriedly went around cleaning up his blood, turning the house back into her home. Soon there was no sign of Bradley ever being there. There was one sign though, she suddenly remember how sore her ass and pussy were. She had to smile, the memory of Bradley would stay with her forever, but she knew she would never let it happen again, "well," she thought ruefully, "certainly not like that!"

She prepared herself for Peter coming home, he was there an hour later, wondering what was wrong with Bradley's mother?

"I'm not sure darling, he took a call, told me she was ill and he had to go, he apologised and left in a moment. That's all I can tell you." Lydia was full of glee, at least Bradley hadn't spilled the beans out of spite, "maybe he had learned a salutary lesson?

"Where's Carol, Peter?" she asked him.

"I've just finished with her mom," he told her.

"Oh darling, are you alright, do you feel okay?" she whispered, taking him in her arms.

"I'm fine mom; I'm here with the person I love, so it doesn't matter any more." He replied, he put his arms around her and hugged her back, unaware that his hard on was pressing right into her still warm pussy.

"What do you mean baby?" she asked her voice cracking. Peter rubbed his prick over it. Lydia got the message, and suddenly realised the mistake she had made with Bradley. It was a mistake she would learn from, and never make again.

"I love you Peter, I'm sorry for not realising it sooner," she murmured into his neck, the heat from her sons prick had set her on fire, and was now engulfing his sexy beautiful mother. The bond became suddenly all consuming, their embrace became solid, and real. Peter wanted this gorgeous creature, even though she was his mom. All of his dreams were coming to life before his very eyes.

"Peter, are we going to stand here like this all day, or are we going to maybe do something about this?" She said, and she rubbed her pussy back over his fully erect and manfully youthful prick. Five minute later she was looking down at her son as she rode his cock for the first time. Her pussy was still sore, but she'd get over that soon, she decided.

Peter had cum in her in record time, but he had stayed hard, and Lydia had the first of a lifetime of orgasms she would have on her son. Her life was whole, she had wanted black, she had had black, and oh how she had had it. But this is where she should have been, she knew that now. She had made a serious error, but it was one she would repair and forget.

"And I'm coming off the pill Peter, let's see what happens shall we?" she smiled, and kissed her loving son.

12