All Comments on 'A Shell of A Man'

by uppishcarrot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good story

Godd story and the way many women should treat their little dicked men. Babs had the experience and knowledge to promptly start the training and transformation. Several good sections but went a little too far to be realistic.

Keep writing, stories are getting better. It is very helpful to your continued progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Shell Of A Man

Really hot story! I thought him being left in the hallway and being discovered along with being made to 'show and tell' next to a man were strong scenes. But you left me hanging a little when he decided to go to her house with makeup on, I don't see where he got it from since he was reluctant to go to out in his sissy uniform (I suppose he could have gotten it from Babs, but no backstory about it) AND why he wasn't required to do more with the man at the party.

I also wondered why Babs kept letting him break rule #1 about NOT talking without providing a stern reminder. I guess I got the feeling you were holding back somehow in telling this story.

I hope you continue this story and have the sissy taken out to a grocery/department store, a pickup bar and yes to his former place of employment to process out. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not my style, but good.

I don't like men being forced. it seems fake. i mean he was already hers, and she had to go and put that shoe. middle aged cougars acting like teens, snapping pictures? i know we need suspension of belief, but i'd like my men to be compliant, and my women to be nurturing, not harming. and i definitely don't like gay stuff. anyhow, good one. i'm sure it was good for people who are not homophobes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Size is not all.

Long and thin goes too far in and doesn't please the lady. Short and thick, it does the trick and leaves her with a baby. Foreplay and cuddels count much more than size. Think of her as a kitten and get her purring if you want to make her wet and wild. Right Ladies...?

4inchdicklet4inchdickletover 12 years ago
chaosreigns75@gmail.com

this stuff makes my pinkie dick hard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

amazing. just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I wish I could be you. Although, hopefully not as strict as she was.

pink4bbcpink4bbcover 1 year ago

Great stuff very hot story

You will never be the same again you are a sissy die life now

Please write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous